Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gaian

10,315 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Hi guys and gals. Sailormercury01 here.
So, I have a series of Achievements I'd like to get, but I'll need your help. Achievements are:

Popular Thread: Awarded to anyone who can rustle up 50 replies from a single thread.
Clambake: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread.
Sausage Fest: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with male avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.
The Perfect Setup: Awarded to anyone whose post is quoted with the words "That's what she said."

And if possible:
Nudist Colony: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread.

And of course, I'll also be happy to help you too. Just post a link to your thread or w/e.
Thanks biggrin

Fluffy Kitten

sailormercury01
So, I have a series of Achievements I'd like to get, but I'll need your help. Achievements are:

Popular Thread: Awarded to anyone who can rustle up 50 replies from a single thread.
Clambake: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread.
Sausage Fest: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with male avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.
The Perfect Setup: Awarded to anyone whose post is quoted with the words "That's what she said."

And if possible:
Nudist Colony: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread.

And of course, I'll also be happy to help you too. Just post a link to your thread or w/e.
Thanks biggrin

That's what she said.

Hilarious Gaian

10,315 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
sushichan23
sailormercury01

And if possible:

Thanks biggrin

That's what she said.

thank you! biggrin

Shirtless Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
I was kind of hoping the mods would revamp the achievements system while I was away from Gaia, but it looks like all they did was hide your achievement score from the main page. Otherwise, it seems to work exactly the same as years ago...

Fluffy Kitten

sailormercury01
sushichan23
sailormercury01

And if possible:

Thanks biggrin

That's what she said.

thank you! biggrin

You're welcome biggrin
Edit: If you want to get the Sausage Fest achievement, there's one more spot if you change over to a male in this thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/sausage-fest/t.95258073_1/#13

Intergalactic Bookworm

18,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Hilarious Gaian

10,315 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Pudaboo
I was kind of hoping the mods would revamp the achievements system while I was away from Gaia, but it looks like all they did was hide your achievement score from the main page. Otherwise, it seems to work exactly the same as years ago...

yup. a little slower though.
thanks for replying biggrin

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
<3'd. biggrin

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
sailormercury01

Fastest way to get Clambake is to post in somebody else's thread, if you see one that's almost finished or is going fast. Like this one, for instance?

Hilarious Gaian

10,315 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Great Lakes haze
sailormercury01

Fastest way to get Clambake is to post in somebody else's thread, if you see one that's almost finished or is going fast. Like this one, for instance?

thanks. I tried it, so hopefully it will work.
happy holidays! biggrin

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
sailormercury01
Great Lakes haze
sailormercury01

happy holidays! biggrin

Happy holidays to you, too! biggrin

Beloved Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Building the Army 50
  • Never Give Up 35

Hilarious Gaian

10,315 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Great Lakes haze
sailormercury01
Great Lakes haze
sailormercury01

happy holidays! biggrin

cat_xd
emotion_jawdrop
you're...so...SPARKLY!!! cat_burning_eyes
cat_razz

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
sailormercury01
Great Lakes haze
sailormercury01
Great Lakes haze
sailormercury01

happy holidays! biggrin

cat_xd
emotion_jawdrop
you're...so...SPARKLY!!! cat_burning_eyes
cat_razz

rofl

And I think your avi is very cute.

Lavish Smoker

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100