User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I WANNA BE STRONGER THAN OCEANS
I WANNA LIFT MOUNTAINS HIGH
BRING BACK GLORY TO YOUR NAME
I WANNA MOVE FASTER THAN TIME
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                            JONEZYGale felt relieved that he had successfully made friends. It was a lot easier than he thought it might be. He wished it had been that easy when he was at a normal school. Here, they all had something in common though. He smiled, even though that something wasn't something to be proud of. "I'm in room 9, down the hall a bit." He gestured toward his dorm. He had noticed someone, hopefully his room mate, enter and leave soon after a little while ago. His stomach growled and he was considering leaving his new friends to find the cafeteria when the new blonde appeared and answered his non-existent prayers.

JONEZYGale noticed the blonde looking at him, and he definitely didn't mind. She was quite cute and seemed to be his type, that is if he felt he had a type. He wanted to get to know her, that is without his other new friends. "Ya know, I am quite hungry myself. I am already settled into my room, so I could go help you find the cafeteria while these two settle in, huh? You guys can catch up with us in a little bit, right?" Gale suggested, hoping it wasn't way too obvious what his real intentions were. He smiled at the three, tucking his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

I'm with ►Armin, Chanelle, Sage
                                            I'm here ► Hallway
                                            OOC ► I'm sorry. I know I said I'd post earlier.
                                            Zemoore
                                            CluelessHornyHoes
                                            fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

ʟocaтɪoɴ: Main Lobby tab tab cσϻpaɴʏ: Gale tab tab ωεaʀɪɴɢ This is her attire! tab ғεεʟɪɴɢs: Curios and Playful
tab
tab tab - - - ╰╮ - - - ╰╮- - - ╰╮- - - ╰╮- - - ╰╮- - - ╰╮- - -
                                                                  '.'"..."

♚♚ Sage narrowed her eyes, arching a brow as grey orbs looked the fellow blonde up and down. From the clothing, the bright smile, and all the way to her cherry voice Sage could tell just her type. One of those sweet girls who everybody loved, everyone expect Sage. With a small hm after looking her up and down Sage revealed the best fake smile she could, "That would be splendid..." responded the girl disinterestedly as her gaze moved away from the girl almost tempted to role her eyes. 'This is going to be interesting...' she thought to herself rolling the lollipop around inside her mouth..

Grey orbs met those of the dark haired boy, a small pop as she pulled the candy out of her mouth to speak. Sage could not help but bite her lip and smirk at the boy's suggestion, 'Now this is much better...' thought the girl as she played around with the lollipop again. "It's okay with me, I am starving." Without hesitation she linked her arms with his and began to pull him away. Looking over her shoulder she twiddled her fingers in a light goodbye to the others, "Pleasure to meet you, see you later?" Sage gave the two a wink before looking forward again.

♚♚ Once they were a few steps away she unlinked her arm and began to play with her lollipop again. "Thanks for keeping me company, I am at lost when it comes to directions." A lie really, since she could not be better, of course every girl felt the need to give a little white lie around cute boys. With a wasted lollipop she threw out the remains in a trash can they past, turning to him with a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I am Sage by the way." By the way she said with a flirtatious smile as she took a step closer to him. As the made their way down the hall out to the main lobby she chuckled, "Soo any idea where the cafeteria actually is. I think I saw it on my way in." She spoke tapping her chin and looking around, typical Sage, acting all sweet and innocent around a guy.

tab
                                                              σσc:"Hope it is okay I simply jumped in."

jonezy98
                                                              Zemoore
                                                              CluelessHornyHoes

User Image

Anxious Egg

User Image

User Image
                                            JONEZYGale smiled as she agreed to come with him. He was almost surprised by her pulling him away though. He laughed and went with her though, waving back to his friends as Sage did. "I'm awful with directions. I guess we are both screwed." He replied with a laugh, looking around carefully for some sort of clue to where it might be. He could tell she was flirting, and he liked it. "Gale." He responded simply, running a hand through his soft hair.

JONEZYGale shrugged when she asked if he knew where the cafeteria was. "I have no idea. You have a better chance of finding it than I do. I'm useless, I know." He smiled, hoping she hadn't expected him to know where it was. He could smell something delicious, but he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He looked over at her and started to really admire her. Her tattoos, her hair, her eyes. He smriked glad the feeling of attraction was mutual between them.

I'm with ► Sage
                                            I'm here ► Finding the cafeteria
                                            OOC ► Posting from my phone
                                            fangbanger18
User Image

User Image

"Mу ρяιмαяу gσαƖ σf нαcкιηg
ωαѕ тнє ιηтєƖƖєcтυαƖ cυяισѕιту;
тнє ѕєɗυcтιση σf αɗνєηтυяє."

…………………………………………

Reality. After seeing Evanna kiss Colton's cheek, rage filled his entire body. Trying to ignore it, a small smile appeared on Felix's lips as she complimented his name. "...Thanks. I like yours too." He gave a nod before clearing his throat and walking with her through the gates. Great. His day was starting off terrible. As he entered the gates, he realized just how many students they're were, and his heart began to pound. He swallowed a little and tried to remain calm and collected.

Several times, he's noticed Elisa look over at him, or take a quick glance. Each time, he would try to hide his feelings, and look away. Once arriving in the schools hallways, Felix was about to suggest they make their way toward the dorms. However, Elisa made her way toward the walls, and Felix followed. It seemed a bit better now that they had more room and breathing space from the large build-up of the students around them. She then asked Felix if he was okay. She looked concerned, and her furrowed eyebrows proved no less. He said nothing, and then watched as she bent down to unzip her suitcases side pocket. Out, she pulled a key; obviously for her dorm. When she stood back completely straight, and turned to face Felix, he had to looked down a bit. She was obviously much shorter than him. Actually, it wasn't too big of a difference. She seemed to be about 5'5, six inches shorter than him. After sliding her phone into her pocket, her hand reached out for Felix's, and he blinked a little. He hand felt soft, and gentle.
It was somewhat...comforting, but for some odd reason, instead of relaxing, his heart just beat faster.

He swallowed and a little whimper accidentally escaped his lips. He felt his anxiety begin to take over, and it was bad. Though, she didn't let go, and she told him it would be okay. "...P-Promise?" He managed to squeak out. His voice sounded shaky, and his hand began to tremble.. He just watched as she gazed down at her key, then back up at him. Felix felt like he wanted to cry. He didn't know why, it just ended up happening whenever his anxiety acted up. He didn't want her to see him leak tears though. It'd be too embarrassing...

…………………………………………

★Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕Outside the school.
★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕Elisa.
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Jealous; Anxious.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕" . . . O-Oh god..."
★Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ﹕Geek Chic.
★OOC: UGH ITS SO BAD. IM SORRY

User Image

Jill I Valentine

Simple_Imperfections

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image

I had my own reasons for getting
In my own way. I didn’t want to be
Clear to myself. I knew a hell
Of a lot more than I was willing
to let know.

User Image
User Image

As she looked up at Felix looking into his brown soft eyes she saw a hint of emotion swiftly pass, anxiety? She knew how that would be, she was feeling the exact same way. Intertwining her fingers with his she softly smiled even though her chest ached from how quickly her heart rate had increased. "If you want someone to stick with you I'm happy to, So far... well so far you're the only one I know is struggling as much as I am...probably worse" Sliding the key into her pocket where her phone was located to free that hand too she took his other hand intertwining their fingers too. "I am scared...." She softly admitted to him, letting him know he wasn't alone. The flicker of anxiety showed then vanished on her angelic facial features. Though oddly enough her cheekbones had a soft pink blush on them, she felt flustered possibly from the anxiety but she also wasn't used to having a close contact with someone that she didn't know, but strangely she didn't want to let go. What f he wanted her to let go though...?

Closing her eyes and tilting her head down as she inhaled a shay breathe then softly exhaled. Taking a few seconds to hide the fear and open her lovely big blue eyes to peer back up at his innocent face. "It would be nice if I was roomed with you, I wouldn't have to worry about who I am stuck with." Looking down at their hands which were in a intimate lock she bit the inside of her cheek feeling shy, loosening her grip and started to pull away, he probably didn't want to comfort of her, and being so close. It was odd, she found him somewhat comforting and he was cute, and seemed sweet. They could get along. S-Sorry..." Sheepishly smiling up at him averting her gaze every few seconds away from his face feeling shy.

User Image

where School; Hallway
                                                      With Felix
                                                      thoug hts I know how it feels
                                                      outfit 🎶
                                                      ooc Your post is amazing! Honestly! :3 My post is terribly short >__<
                                                      KatieShyDreams

This girl is pretty and kind, all things sugar and nice.
                                                      An actress to shine, A singer so angelic and bright,
                                                      An artist so fluid and touching, A dancer so sensitive and pure.
                                                      Beauty from within and radiating throughout,
                                                      this girl is one amazing girl but she is clouded by her own visions of herself.
                                                      Questions, unanswered Questions. Whom shall you ask?
                                                      Would you love me? even with my dark side?

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

ʟocaтɪoɴ: Lunch Room tab tab cσϻpaɴʏ: Gale tab tab ωεaʀɪɴɢ This is her attire! tab ғεεʟɪɴɢs: Curios and Playful
tab
                                                                  '.'"..."

♚♚ 'Gale...nice. She thought, lips curling into a smile for a response. Sage could not help but stare, running his fingers through his hair, he seemed so flawless. Never would she thought she would find someone interesting this quickly when she got here. It almost made her excited to see who else she would meet at this dump. Pushing her hair off her shoulder, reaching out toward him and moving a loose strand from his face, winking at him after wards. No shame at all, that was Sage, just going for something if she wanted it.

♚♚ Back to the subject she took a whiff of the air, and paid some notice to the direction other students were heading. At his comment she could only laugh, bumping her shoulder into his."You are hardly useless Gale, you make very very pleasant company." she whispered hugging his arm as she pulled him along, "Come one I bet you it's this way." And sure enough in just a bit of time the reached the cafeteria, Sage boasting proudly, arms across her chest. "Told you." For a moment she took a second to let her eyes roam, scoffing lightly, there seemed to be more unpleasant faces then the pleasant ones. Grey orbs found themselves looking back at him again and smirked,"Where you really hungry?" The girl had to ask, curious to know. As they approached her eyes roamed and she began to actually feel the hunger hit her, grabbing her stomach. "Wonder if they have cheese fries..."

tab
                                                              σσc:"Wow, I can never successfully post from my phone xD

jonezy98
                                                              Zemoore
                                                              CluelessHornyHoes

User Image
User Image

User Image

…………………………………………

Felix looked hurt as she looked up into his eyes. Looking down into hers, he felt her grip on his hand tighten a bit. Soon, their fingers were intertwined. He again, swallowed gently, heart pounding fast. He was almost afraid she would be able to hear it. Once more, a light blush appeared on his cheeks. Not only because of how she held his hands and made him feel protected, but because of how hot he began to feel. Whenever his anxiety took over, many symptoms would occur. One, getting hot flashes. With a gentle voice, Elisa announced, "If you want someone to stick with you I'm happy to, So far... well so far you're the only one I know is struggling as much as I am...probably worse" Felix then swallowed hard and nodded. His chest began to hurt and he couldn't stop trembling.. his anxiety was worsening.

Soon, her other hand reached for his which was at his side alone. Soon, both hands were intertwined. This tight grip would seal their friendship for a longtime. Felix already felt so safe near her, and he barely knew her. She was like an angel sent from heaven. His guardian angel."I am scared...." She proclaimed, and he could obviously tell by her expression on her face. To make her know that he understood, he softly said, "...I-I am too...b-but..we could get through this together." His voice stuttered, and his breathing pattern was a bit off. Giving her a smile, he tried to stay strong. For both his mother at home, and Elisa. His new friend.

He then watched as she closed her eyes, then inhaled slowly, and exhaled. Felix has tried that before. That never helps his anxiety. They always tell him to try and control his breathing, but it never works. Then she began to express how she wished she had her dorm with him. He sighed a little and nodded. "Yeah...me too...I checked my key earlier. Its room seven...few doors down from yours." Slowly, he felt her hands loosen and release themselves from his. For some reason, he didn't want her to let go, but he didn't want to seem like a creep either. "...I-It's fine.." He smiled back, and cleared his throat a little..

…………………………………………

★Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕Outside the school.
★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕Elisa.
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Anxious.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕" . . . stay strong."
★Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ﹕Geek Chic.
★OOC: ;u; haha lies. Also, its fine dear~

User Image

Jill I Valentine

Simple_Imperfections

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image

I had my own reasons for getting
In my own way. I didn’t want to be
Clear to myself. I knew a hell
Of a lot more than I was willing
to let know.

User Image
User Image

It was oddly making her feel a little better about herself seeing Felix seem worst off but also guilty, she smiled softly at the young male. He was truly a sweetheart, she hoped she could make his day at least bearable. "We will get through this Felix, we have each other. We can stick together, It'll be okay" It wasn't just reassuring him but also herself, pursing her lips as she shifted her gaze over to the dorms, she'd seen Colton enter a dorm room with Evanna. With a small exhale of disappointment she looked back at Felix. "Maybe it won't be as bad as we think it is....It's not like we have to be around all of the other......um, students." She quietly commented, she didn't want someone overhearing her. stretching her body and using the tips of her toes to reach up to his face, placing her hand up to his forehead wiping away a few barely noticeable beads of sweat.

Planting her feet back firmly on the floor she wiped her hand on her shorts then absentmindedly held his hand again. It was odd like a reflex, she could sense his anxiety which was worst then her own but it fueled hers but when she held his hand it was calming, his hand was warm. It was comforting, just the touch of his skin. She was glad she had met Felix, this place might just be bearable now. "Wish I could swap dorms. I would feel so much better being your roommate." She lightly chuckled which sounded like wind chimes delicately blowing in a light breeze, soft and delightful. "Want me to come with you to your dorm? help you unpack? If you want." she said softly. She shifted a bit closer to him as she used her free hand to grab her suitcase handle, the benefit of holding Felix's hand, none of the creeps would come up to her and flirt with her (well that's what she hoped), she wouldn't have to talk to anyone else just Felix, they provided comfort to each other and well it was actually nice holding his hand. Having a cute guy who towered over her be such a teddy bear, it was nice, Why couldn't they have dormed her with Felix. God damn school.

User Image

where School; Hallway
                                                      With Felix
                                                      thoug hts I know how it feels
                                                      outfit 🎶
                                                      ooc Your post is amazing! Honestly! :3 My post is terribly short >__<
                                                      KatieShyDreams

This girl is pretty and kind, all things sugar and nice.
                                                      An actress to shine, A singer so angelic and bright,
                                                      An artist so fluid and touching, A dancer so sensitive and pure.
                                                      Beauty from within and radiating throughout,
                                                      this girl is one amazing girl but she is clouded by her own visions of herself.
                                                      Questions, unanswered Questions. Whom shall you ask?
                                                      Would you love me? even with my dark side?

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

He took note of both of their names, trying to find some sort of connection. He is AWFUL with names. He is so bad, he probably would forget his own name if he wasn't a fan of Attack on Titan. Chanelle... Chanelle... Like... Coco Chanelle! And Gale... What about Gale? At the moment, he couldn't think of one for Gale.

A particularly flirty girl approached them. She asked where the cafe was, of which Armin had no idea. He let the others answer, hoping they would be some sort of use to her. It was obvious, to Armin at least, that she was fishing for attention. He wasn't too igood with the flirty type, not that he could get really with a girl like that. Armin never was good at flirting. He's one of those guys who becomes friends with them first, gets friendzoned, and then cries in the corner. Fortunately, she seemed to be more focused on Gale and, even more fortunate, Gale seemed liked it. Before long, Sage and Gale left together. Now, it was just Chanelle and Armin.

"Before, you mentioned helping each other out. Do you still need to find your room, Chanelle?"

THOUGHTS: Gale... Gale... Bird?

OOC: 1: I actually didn't get the name from Attack on Titan. 2: For the longest time, I read her name as Charlene and didn't realize it was Chanelle until I wrote it.

WHO AM I WITH: Chanelle

QUOTES:
CluelessHorneyHoes
jonezy98
fangbanger18

Anxious Egg

User Image

User Image
                                            JONEZYGale smirked when she said he was good company. At least he was good for something. He nodded as she mentioned it was probably in the direction she was dragging him in. He laughed as they finally arrived in the large room. It smelled fantastic, and it was quite full of people. He scoffed as she asked if he was hungry. "Please. You really think I would escort a pretty girl like you for absolutely no reason?" He told her sarcastically. "Seriously though, yea I am kinda hungry." Gale said with a laugh.

JONEZYGale shook his head when she wondered if they had cheese fries. "As lovely as that sounds, this is a school for delinquents. You honestly think they will spoil us that much?" He pointed out, crossing the room with her to look at the food selection. To his surprise, they did have cheese fries. There was actually a nicer selection of food here than at his previous school. "Guess I was wrong. Enjoy some damn cheese fries then. This school is the best thing that ever happened to me." He admitted, taking some cheese fries for himself.

I'm with ► Sage
                                            I'm here ► Cafeteria
                                            OOC ► It was a ridiculous accomplishment. Also, sorry my posts have been kinda short.
                                            fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

ʟocaтɪoɴ: Lunch Room tab tab cσϻpaɴʏ: Gale tab tab ωεaʀɪɴɢ This is her attire! tab ғεεʟɪɴɢs: Curios and Playful
tab
                                                                  '.'"..."

♚♚ It was engulfing, the sweet mixed scent of foods just played at her nose, eye lids falling close as she took in a deep breathe. As much as people thought her cruel and such their was one thing she was forever faithful too and loving, food. The girl had an appetite, which was surprised due to her figure. Her friends said it was a side effect from all the drugs and drinking, eternal munchies diseased they called it. Well whatever it was she loved it. Gale stole her attention away from the food though as he spoke, catching his words despite having been distracted. Lips curling into a devilishly charming smile. "Ah, so you think I am pretty, that is nice to know." Not that she was surprised to here this, but it still seemed to have just slipped so easily.

♚♚ At the slightest mention of no cheese fries her smile faded, they could not possible serve them crappy food, then there would have been no point in skipping prison or juvie time. But as there gazes fell upon the food, the girl sighed in relief, that munchous side of her just scream I am hungry. Taking a tray she indulged herself, cheese fries with a bit too much cheese and adding some bacon bits that was set just beside. In an odd mix she added a bowl of fruits that she and found and a bottle of water, "God they don't even have red bull, definitely not the best thing that has happened to me." Taking her tray and walking beside him she picked a table and took a seat. Licking a finger that had been drenched in all the cheese. Once her finger was clean she picked the fork up and picked up the first fry, but paused momentarily. "Speaking of delinquents, what's your crime darling?"

tab
                                                              σσc:"Wow, I can never successfully post from my phone xD

jonezy98
                                                              Zemoore
                                                              CluelessHornyHoes

User Image

Anxious Egg

User Image

User Image
                                            JONEZYGale smiled as Sage realized that he had called her pretty. "Honestly, who doesn't think you're pretty?" He pointed out, not caring how feminine this made him sound. He meant it. He was amused by her odd arrangement of food, although he just accepted cheese fries and some water. "I'm sure the last thing these guys need is a bunch of kids hopped up on Red Bull, let alone kids with a past of doing illegal s**t." He mentioned, taking a seat across from her. He was quiet for a moment after she asked him what he did to get here. It's not that he was embarrassed to tell her or anything, just that it hadn't entirely sunk in that here he was, at a school for criminals. He sighed, taking a swig of water as he thought of the best way to explain his situation.

JONEZYGale ran a hand through his hair before beginning to tell Sage his life story. "It's kind of a long story, but to put it simply, I snapped. I couldn't take being alone, I couldn't stand not having a permanent home, and I snapped. I was just some loner who kept to himself until I was tired of it and befriended the druggies at my school. Man, those guys... Those guys were the best and worst friends I could've ever asked for. Anyways, they had me doing illegal stuff on a weekly basis. Ended up in juvy a few times for some minor stuff. But that night I got caught, I was at some party, cops showed up, and I took the bullet for my friends. One of them is around here somewhere though." He told her, reliving the whole last few years within the minute it took him to tell her this. "What about you?" He asked her, eating a few of his fries.

I'm with ► Sage
                                            I'm here ► Cafeteria
                                            OOC ► I really need to stop procrastinating on my homework...
                                            fangbanger18
User Image

User Image

…………………………………………

The feeling of a lump building in his throat made it hard for him to swallow. He looked down, and bit the inside of his cheek nervously as he put his hands inside his jacket pocket. In response, he simply nodded, having a hard time speaking right now. When he looked back up, he noticed the blonde angel staring off down the hallway of the dorms. Felix then shifted his gaze over as well, watching Colton and Evanna enter a room together. He immediately clenched his hands inside his jacket pocket, and he exhaled deeply. He now seemed irritated again. "Maybe it won't be as bad as we think it is....It's not like we have to be around all of the other......um, students." Hearing that snapped his attention back to her, and he just shrugged. "...I guess.." He muttered softly. All of a sudden, she got onto her tippy toes, and gently wiped away his little droplets of sweat.

He sighed a bit as she then grabbed his hand again. "...Erm..t-thanks.." He appreciated that. He tried to calm down and could feel his hand trembling a bit in hers. He tried hard to stop it, but it wouldn't leave. His hand felt warm, as did the rest of him. "Wish I could swap dorms. I would feel so much better being your roommate." As Elisa said that, he gently let go of her hand and took off his jacket. He then raised his hands to his collar, and unbuttoned a few buttons to hopefully try to subside his hot flashes and nerves. He then held his jacket in one hand, and grabbed her hand once more with his other. "...Me too. I'm almost scared to meet my roommate." Hearing her giggle, and ask if he needed help unpacking, he smiled. "...Well, if you'd want too, I guess that'd be nice. Or we could head over to yours first since its closer than mine." He offered. "I could help unpack your things as well--...er...if you'd want me to that is." He didn't want to seem like he was snooping around her things. He just honestly wanted to help. Since she offered, he decided to offer as well.

…………………………………………

★Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕By the dorms.
★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕Elisa.
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Anxious.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕"...I don't want to seem like a snoop or anything."
★Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ﹕Geek Chic.
★OOC:

User Image

Jill I Valentine

Simple_Imperfections

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"Look into my blue eyes and tell me you love me"
"Don't leave me after all the pain I put you though"

User Image

Colton grabbed her bags and they walked towards her room. It was empty. Which meant she got first bed choice. She touched the bed she wanted. It was near the window. Evanna smiled a little and turned back to Colton. He agreed to help her unpack, or really do way more than just unpack. He looked as though he would personally undress her and thoroughly examine every inch of her body. She kind of wished it was Felix though. "So are we going to be breaking the room in or what?" The blonde was trying to keep her hands to herself, but it was really hard. Colton knew where all her soft spots were. "As much fun as that sounds...i'm not in the mood to play today." Or any other day The Queen Bee lightly pushed Colton on her. Felix would cringe at the sight of this. Speaking of Felix, she pulled her phone out to text him. She turned away from her king.
                                                                                            [To: Felix]
                                                                                            [From: Evie]
                                                                                            [msg: Lets meet up somewhere please. Like the library.]

Evanna pocked her phone and grabbed her bag to start unpacking. "Come on. See some of the things I packed." She said with a smirk. She was talking about her lingerie.

Where? School
With? Colton
Thoughts? I hope he agrees..
Wearing? So cute!
OOC: Mark is Next

KatieShyDreams

CluelessHornyHoes

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"I can leave you screaming and begging for more."
"Just give me a little kiss and I will make you feel like the only girl in the world"

User Image

The girl took her underwear back and declined him when he asked to see the ones she had on. Mark had to at least try. Well he was going to continue trying. They shared a dorm, it wouldn't be long until she caved. He backed up a little, giving her some space. Mark moved to sit on his own bed, watching her. Scarlett was really attractive and he couldn't help, but stare. Then she attempted to flirt. It was rather adorable. At least she was flirting which meant she found him attractive too. This was going rather smoothly. "Why thank you." he said with a smile. He wanted to ask why she was here, but that would bring up why he was here. And that would definitely scare her away. "So Miss Scarlett, are you single?" He skipped the small talk. He doesn't mess with girls with boyfriends. Well not on purpose anyway.

Where? Dorm
With? Scarlett
Thoughts? I want her...
Wearing? So hot!
OOC: Caught up

CluelessHornyHoes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers