Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Trickster

So, I was thinking to myself while trying to figure out what to do with my new guild. The sad part, I don't know any good topics, unless you're interested in Rome, ninjas, or an element-based ability from another dimension. So, I'm going to ask you, the people of Gaia what is the number one thing you'd like to see in a guild?
Yours truly,
Kurai_18
User Image

ThatStonerBitch's Husband

Gatekeeper

I have a Naruto, and SAO guild. Somewhat in the making. I've rather gave up on both...

I was thinking of creating a guild, belonging to the far future. In a distant galaxy, most planets are at war, humans are the minority. That would be military based, and a large space station that is a school.
Idk, I could use help on any if you'd like to partner up.

13th King

I am progressing on a guild where there are clans of rune knights that fall under one elements protection/guidance. The clans pretty much are the embodiment of that element.

Gatekeeper

Kurai_18
13th King

I am progressing on a guild where there are clans of rune knights that fall under one elements protection/guidance. The clans pretty much are the embodiment of that element.

Keepers basically, count me in... are you you going more into it or just basic elements?
13th King
Kurai_18
13th King

Keepers basically, count me in... are you you going more into it or just basic elements?
Putting rocks in your snowballs is not permitted, as it can cause serious damage to the rock. And to the person you are throwing it at.

Fluffy Cat

What I like to see, is some activity.

13th King

LOL. An NPC... Um, yeah. It's gonna start with the four basic elements. That's the first Gen. Then, there'll be like a back story, something like forbidden love between members of two different clans and/or the forging of a new elemental weapon.

Gatekeeper

Kurai_18
13th King

LOL. An NPC... Um, yeah. It's gonna start with the four basic elements. That's the first Gen. Then, there'll be like a back story, something like forbidden love between members of two different clans and/or the forging of a new elemental weapon.

The NPC post was pretty epic though XD

I have a character perfect for this I think, not sure. I'll quote you and let you see what you think. What is the time basis?

13th King

A little past 2052 after the U.S. splintered into smaller factions.

Gatekeeper

[NPC] Leon
13th King
Kurai_18
13th King

Putting rocks in your snowballs is not permitted, as it can cause serious damage to the rock. And to the person you are throwing it at.

Maybe the point was to hurt the rock! Yeah! Maybe, Maybe it's a bad rock... it needs to be punished! Punished by that kids face!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff