BIacksmith
User Image

Haha! I like this picture!

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dammit! I told myself I wasn't gonna buy GC for a little while but I need Her Cold Embrace.
November Days
Dammit! I told myself I wasn't gonna buy GC for a little while but I need Her Cold Embrace.
If only I could use my sick biceps to kick Global Warming up a few notches, this ice would be no match for our combined hotness.

Magical Bunny

DAMMIT THAT IS A ******** DEATH ITEM. GAIA. NO. GAIA WHY.

Magical Bunny

Also, for the people saying it's not holiday themed, it is tangently related to the event I guess. The item is based on a character from the comic SANDMAN...

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Cresceres
Also, for the people saying it's not holiday themed, it is tangently related to the event I guess. The item is based on a character from the comic SANDMAN...
rofl
Brilliant

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oooh the Ankh necklace on her cold embrace is gorgeous as is the eye makeup. Other than that though...I dunno. I might be able to use the legmod.

Hardened Humorist

Her Cold Embrace for those edgy chickas.
Devil's Impious Kitchen only makes sense for the horns and tail. :"/
Melancholy Love Letter doesn't seem like it's changed enough for a recolor.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Her Cold Embrace is really beautiful. I rarely dress up my female avatar anymore so it'd be a waste for me to buy it. ;-;

Augh, that new Devil's Kitchen item has the same problem that the other one had. >_> It removes wigs! Must report. surprised

Divine Muse

BigJuicySushi

Or fans of the writer, Neil Gaiman.
Loveparody
Her Cold Embrace is really beautiful. I rarely dress up my female avatar anymore so it'd be a waste for me to buy it. ;-;

Augh, that new Devil's Kitchen item has the same problem that the other one had. >_> It removes wigs! Must report. surprised
Yeah, I'm wearing a tank top. What's it to ya? I'm not afraid of Fafnir. We're bros in the making, you'll see. I invited him to hit the gym with me later this week.

Hardened Humorist

Jayce Reinhardt
BigJuicySushi

I see. I saw someone talk about his Sandman series. I haven't read but know of it's existence. X'D Good on fans.

Divine Muse

BigJuicySushi
Jayce Reinhardt
BigJuicySushi

I see. I saw someone talk about his Sandman series. I haven't read but know of it's existence. X'D Good on fans.

He also did Coraline, Stardust, Mirrormask, American Gods, The Graveyard book, and Anansi boys to name a few of his other projects.

Hardened Humorist

Jayce Reinhardt
BigJuicySushi
Jayce Reinhardt
BigJuicySushi

He also did Coraline, Stardust, Mirrormask, American Gods, The Graveyard book, and Anansi boys to name a few of his other projects.
I've only read Good Omens and Stardust of his. I know he's a great writer. surprised

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Could not resist Her Cold Embrace. Very tempted to buy more than one, even. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers