Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dragon

I fear I need to draw or I shall esplode! I've been sewing hats for Christmas (which is really fun and awesome) but I neeeeeeed a short break. Show your pretty faces, OCs, what have you and I shall draw the fairest of them all! 8D

Spoiler for likes/dislikes:

Things I like: bold, vivid, color schemes, guys and gals (though I lean a little more towards guys? I like guys...), furries are cool too

Things I don't like: PASTELS, very frilly and girly stuffs

If I really, REALLY like what you show me, I might color it.
Samples below
User Image User Image User Image

BACK TO SEWING

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
how about my avi?

Kawaii Otaku

will this one work?
User Image

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Would a couple be okay? If not, a picture of either of them would be okay...assuming Cam isn't too girly. emotion_facepalm (They're next gen Soul Eater trash)
Good luck regardless....!

Backwoods Witch

Devoted Prophet

OhhhH <3 What an awesome art style //socool

Maybe any of my idiots?

There's this cutie called Alden:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Equipment List:
User Image

... And then there's this a**hole, Neo:

(Orange eyes and his default smile is a smug smirk)

Equipment List:
User Image

For a bit of info for the avi OC:
- Yes it is alright to ship the two (heck I ship it)
- Alden is male, btw
- Neo, the a**hole, is a smug little b*tch and he's proud of it. He's kinda alpha in terms of personality (very dominant, aggressive, will not back down, etc.)
- Meanwhile, Alden, is submissive(?), a bit of a pushover but there's some sort of switch that somehow no one (but Neo) knows how to trigger that will turn him into a cold-killing bast*rd.
- They're in the same universe as my not-Gaia!OCs (except for Mira who is my Touhou OC and Jet who's my Pokemon OC)

If you feel like drawing Not-Gaia!OCs:
Jet Black
Asi Tolh-rigin
Ihyan Tolh-rigin

Shadowy Hero

Would you do a couple?
My own avi does not have a lot of art. But her's does.
x
x
x

Wealthy Genius

Care to draw my precious bbu?

Main color scheme is red, but will wear any kind of fashion, really.
Very feminine but still has his manly side. c:
User Image

Hallowed Genius

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oohhhh, how could one resist that invitation~

I'm currently seeking art for the following OC, anything that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. : 3

References can be found here.

- Character Skin Colour/Ethnicity: Caucasian, with pasty white skin that looks slightly unhealthy.
- Character Height: 160cm / 5'3”
- Character Weight: 142kg / 312lb
- Character Hair Colour: The natural orange colour commonly referred to as red. It tends to be slightly greasy, and thus usually has lighter and darker streaks throughout.
- Character Hair Length/ Style: Due to a complete lack of care, Beatrice's slightly curly hair is very long, and usually pulled back into a rough ponytail that reaches down to the base of her spine.
- Character Eye Colour: A washed out purple that looks blue in anything but direct light.
- Character Description: Beatrice has a very large body, and is quite overweight. With an apple shaped body, her midsection is very large, and bulges noticeably outwards, being prominent enough to hang down and obscure her pelvic region. Due to its size, her belly folds horizontally around the bellybutton, effectively dividing it in two. Her breasts are large, but unshapely, and flatten over her belly unless properly supported. Her hips and buttocks are both quite large and rounded, and are equal to her somewhat broad shoulders in width. Beatrice's thighs and calves are quite large, but in comparison to everything else, her arms are rather small.

Her face is round, and quite chubby, with plump cheeks and a noticeable double chin. Her reddish eyebrows are thick and untamed. Beatrice has a small nose and plump lips. Her eyes are somewhat large, and always have prominent dark shadows beneath them. Both of her ears are pierced twice at the upper-back, resulting in each ear containing two simple hoop earrings.

Despite her size, Beatrice's skin is smooth and without cellulite. Beatrice is also relatively hairy for a female, but is usually too lazy to shave, and disagrees with society's expectations to do so.
- Character Attire: Beatrice's attire consists of long sleeved shirts, hoodies, and baggy jeans. Her hoodies usually end up with smears of chocolate over them, a fact ignored by Beatrice. Like many larger individuals, Beatrice tucks the lower roll of her belly into her pants, reducing the inconvenience it may cause when she actually needs to move around. If she goes outside, she wears battered sneakers, but otherwise, her feet are usually clad in socks. She also wears glasses, with a black rectangular frame. She does not wear make-up, and her clothing is normally worn and dirty.

Dapper Dragon

Erandia
I kinda like Alden with his teal and orange mixture. c:
What is/are his default/usual expressions?

Devoted Prophet

NotYourTypicalBlank
Erandia
I kinda like Alden with his teal and orange mixture. c:
What is/are his default/usual expressions?

Ahh, thank you! I'm glad you like him <3

His default expression is a goofy smile, probably one that's semi-embarrassed. Just think of someone who has to deal with his loved ones a whole lot but in the end no matter how much of a handful, he still loves them. //I hope I'm making sense//

Fashionable Conversationalist

I'm not a vivid color scheme so much but consider me?

Dangerous Player

Possibly my OC Takuma Kai or my current?
User Image

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll offer a few dudes. And sewing hats? o: Sounds interesting.

One of my 3 boys?

well one of my ocs is rather pastel... but check out Tali! she is vivid!

clothes are 100% changable! I love having people dress my ocs in whatever style floats their boat!

tali (the girl) or chase (the dude):

User Image

hair:
User Image
Other Tali outfits:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mina (right) or Midnight (left)

User Image
User Image

Emi (blonde) or Eve (black hair)

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naiya the nymph thingy
the pink are markings... not cool shading (which don't worry about getting them exactly... i don't even know the proper design right now either)... and she only has 3 fingers (two main ones then a thumb... and two toes ... and her eyes are droopier Also she is essentially always naked but more of body suite kind of naked... so basically no naughty detailsUser ImageUser Image

Evelyn

Evelyn can wear armor or shirts with leather pants, corset, and boots. She sings in taverns for extra money but is an adventurer! Although she has a nasty habit of getting herself in trouble due to her general lack of forethought. There are also tons of scars covering her body from being attacked by wolves as a child. Also, she has two hairstyles that can be seen below!
User Image User Image
She has various bite marks and scars all over her body as can be seen here:
User Image

Other references:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash