Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Vampire

Don't you dare patch it. we work hard to kill fafnir!

besides there is an exploit out there that lets you STILL get unlimited grants, with no expiration date. I wont use it though. because against TOS

IF an admin would like to know the exploit promise you keep second grant alive and well.

Wealthy Vampire

zero omega

You need to see the above and relay it to the right person... NOW

Wealthy Vampire

ooh look haters who wont talk. emotion_yatta

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
The game was not meant to be abused this way. Just because it's hard and difficult doesn't give anyone the right to spit on the hard work the devs put into this event.

Idle threats will not work with them. lol They'll find it eventually if not already working on a fix.

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Thanks for making sure both are killed pal.

Wealthy Vampire

Seabook Arno
Thanks for making sure both are killed pal.
who said they will be killed. not me. biggrin I do happen to know how to get them to see reason.

Self-sustaining Simp

If the event needs rebalancing, that's one thing, but I'd rather they didn't leave exploits in place. It's not fair to anyone who actually follows the ToS as they'll end up getting shafted for following the rules.

And by that, I mean this bit:
Quote:
4. Prohibited Conduct -- THE FOLLOWING CONDUCT IS PROHIBITED ON GAIAONLINE OR ANY ATTENDANT WEBSITES, FORUMS, GROUPS, GUILDS ETC, AND BY USING GAIA ONLINE YOU AGREE TO REFRAIN FROM ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IF YOU ENGAGE IN THE BELOW PROHIBITED CONDUCT OR VIOLATE THESE TERMS AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS THEREFORE TERMINATED YOU FORFEIT ANY AND ALL GAIA GOLD, GAIA CASH, VIRTUAL ITEMS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS OR RECORDS CONTAINED IN YOUR INVENTORY OR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT:

i. use site features for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting site glitches for personal gain;

bolding mine.

edit: I apologise if this post came off a bit condescending, I don't mean to be, I just feel strongly about fairness. sweatdrop

Wealthy Vampire

idleRAT
If the event needs rebalancing, that's one thing, but I'd rather they didn't leave exploits in place. It's not fair to anyone who actually follows the ToS as they'll end up getting shafted for following the rules.

Quote:
4. Prohibited Conduct -- THE FOLLOWING CONDUCT IS PROHIBITED ON GAIAONLINE OR ANY ATTENDANT WEBSITES, FORUMS, GROUPS, GUILDS ETC, AND BY USING GAIA ONLINE YOU AGREE TO REFRAIN FROM ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IF YOU ENGAGE IN THE BELOW PROHIBITED CONDUCT OR VIOLATE THESE TERMS AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS THEREFORE TERMINATED YOU FORFEIT ANY AND ALL GAIA GOLD, GAIA CASH, VIRTUAL ITEMS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS OR RECORDS CONTAINED IN YOUR INVENTORY OR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT:

i. use site features for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting site glitches for personal gain;

bolding mine.
Uh it's not a site glitch it is part of the orginal coding, it's using the link that WE attack with to get our second grant.

Self-sustaining Simp

Shaco Rearranged
idleRAT

Quote:

bolding mine.
Uh it's not a site glitch it is part of the orginal coding, it's using the link that WE attack with to get our second grant.

If it's not supposed to work that way then it's a glitch.

Impassioned Misfit

idleRAT
Shaco Rearranged
idleRAT

Quote:

bolding mine.

We don't know that it is or isn't supposed to work that way.

Wealthy Vampire

idleRAT
Shaco Rearranged
idleRAT

Quote:

bolding mine.

the whole site isn't supposed to have glitches!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff