Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Amon Larethian
wait, when were those achievements given out? Cause I never got one despite being active in the event on the demon side
Ditto, I didin't even know about these till this thread XD

Timely Advisor

It's been almost two weeks since I made a thread about these after noticing I didn't get mine, probably should've put it in a more active place for a better feel on how many others were effected.

Should be getting mine any day now after seeing who to talk to thanks to a guy in that thread. =D

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Difference in points? Don't care, the points do nothing.

The fact there's different achievements for winning and losing and impossible to get both? Yeah that ticks me off and other achievement hunters.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I've had to file tickets to get a fair number of my achievements for the more recent events. If I didn't check the GCD regularly, I might never have learned about them.

The odd thing about this achievement in particular is that I was granted it with no problem on mules for which I did nothing for the event other than to pick a side so that I could collect wing stickers. However, on this account where I did participate in the event...I had to file a ticket. >.>;;

As for the point difference...that seems like a fairly large point difference to me, but then, I was on the losing side and am therefore biased. As others have said, though, points don't do much at the moment, but the inability to gain the titles for the other side is slightly more troubling.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I didn't even GET the vanquished angel achievement, but my mule did. i'm a little too pissed about it to file a ticket, though. i don't get why this was such a huge problem to grant these achievements

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff