User Image

That's S-I-N-G-H, for the award. Yes, just that exactly. Now does it say "Best Scientist Who Ever Lived" or "Most Amazing Scientist Who Ever Lived"? I'd like to know, because-- Oh! Hello again my beloved junior scientists! How long have you been standing there? Not long enough to spoil the surprise, I hope! I was just on the phone with a few scientific peers, discussing what my amazing discovery might mean for my future as an esteemed researcher. You see, not only has Zodiacal: Equinox made an amazing development, but I have an entirely new Evolving Item to introduce! Come on, Sciencers. Let's observe:

User Image

User Image Zodiacal: Equinox: This month, the Astrolabe has turned towards the constellation Sagittarius! Lucky, optimistic and charismatic, the bold Sagittarius is a delight to be around! This new development brings us some fantastic and daring new poses!

User Image My Dearly Damned: Many believe angels and demons are antitheses, enemies destined to conflict for all eternity. But what they don't know is that they are the same ilk, and it is only a long and violent history of deceit and prejudice that separates them. They were once brothers and sisters, families, lovers. And sometimes, this fact reasserts itself...

In a dark age, but long after the darkest ages, an angel came to the ground to search for a demon. He was meant to hate and avoid them, as he had been taught his whole youth, but he could not contain a burgeoning fascination that set him apart from his celestial brethren. So one day, he stole an ancient book, hid on the mortal plane, and attempted to summon one.

A fascinating discovery, isn't it? I've already called all the international media outlets and scientific research institutes. It's only a matter of time before the whole world sees this amazing new Evolving Item! Before you rush off to La Victoire so that my dear business associate Jet can offer you one of these intriguing items, be sure to visit the Weekly EI Poll Thread and share with us which one you're enjoying the most! I'll see you next time, Scienteers!

Visit La Victoire