Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

FOOL XXll
i always tried to sit out. but ofc, there were times i had to participate. boyoboy, i don't miss school.
Ye. Primary school sucks. Secondary education is pretty rad though.
Quote:
okay. good. i always hate telling someone i don't like something. i always feel like i'm being mean. ; A;

That sounds like me so much ;u;

Dedicated Friend

the greene turtle
yo, your "hunted" plot with yōkai is fascinating. i love to when the modern day
world/way of life clashes with the past. in this case, the belief in yōkai - i would
love if we could even throw in old myths into the mix as well, i'm all about doing
some research in regards to japanese folklore. i'm such a sucker for kitsunes.

if you're still interested in that - i see you've had a lot of inquiries/are super craving
other things - let me know, i would love to flesh out the plot with you.

ah well, it's not really the past meeting a modern setting. the yōkai are general beasts, some are different from others but i wasn't trying to use the ones in japanese lore. sorry if that is a disappointment. o no;

Radiotechnic
As well as Ryoji/Nyx thing, this also reminds me of something from P4 Golden if you've ever played it?

Those uniforms are cute! I was searching for a uniform that was somewhat militaristic since the whole uniformity thing, but this might be an easier alternative! I really like that style and I think it works for the Personaverse.

yeye. but i can't stand marie. > o>; i didn't feel a thing towards her. i would like to compare this to ryoji/nyx because i'm a mess anytime i get to that point in the game.

mm, yeah. i think that style would fit. ofc, i picture the uniforms more bland in color and only having a school insignia somewhere.

well, i think i have my fool pretty polished and i ended up working on my kid character more and have a good idea of her. my boys be givin' me issues.

Takarashi
Ye. Primary school sucks. Secondary education is pretty rad though.

primary? isn't that elementary or something?

Lightbringer

FOOL XXll
I might have my terms messed up. I usually say 'primary' in regards to 1-12, since 'secondary education' means college and stuff. I dunno.

Dedicated Friend

Takarashi
FOOL XXll
I might have my terms messed up. I usually say 'primary' in regards to 1-12, since 'secondary education' means college and stuff. I dunno.

ah. i think primary is like elementary and secondary is high school. in europe methinks. i thought that's what you were talking about. i was suuuuuper confused. like i'm 'murican, talk dumb to me pls. hahah.

Lightbringer

FOOL XXll
ah. i think primary is like elementary and secondary is high school. in europe methinks. i thought that's what you were talking about. i was suuuuuper confused. like i'm 'murican, talk dumb to me pls. hahah.
I'm Cananananananabatmandian.But yeah, odds are I'm just talking funny. I don't know proper terms for things and whatnot.

I'm watching Black Swan. It's strange.

Dedicated Friend

Takarashi
FOOL XXll
I'm Cananananananabatmandian.But yeah, odds are I'm just talking funny. I don't know proper terms for things and whatnot.

I'm watching Black Swan. It's strange.

me either. i tend to not pay attention and look dumb.

that movie is weird. i liked it but i'll never watch it again. one time. that's it.

Lightbringer

FOOL XXll

that movie is weird. i liked it but i'll never watch it again. one time. that's it.
I appreciate proper terminology, but there's a point where it becomes jargon. When I had to do presentations and whatnot, back when I was really nervous, I'd always try to be really formal about everything. Then I stopped caring and spoke like a regular person. It felt better and people understood me better.

Ye. It's scary how thin Natalie Portman is in it - like, I know actors go all out for their roles, but geez, give the poor girl a donut. gonk

Dedicated Friend

Takarashi
FOOL XXll

I appreciate proper terminology, but there's a point where it becomes jargon. When I had to do presentations and whatnot, back when I was really nervous, I'd always try to be really formal about everything. Then I stopped caring and spoke like a regular person. It felt better and people understood me better.

Ye. It's scary how thin Natalie Portman is in it - like, I know actors go all out for their roles, but geez, give the poor girl a donut. gonk

yeye. i get that. i used to kinda be that way but gave up. it's mostly me not talking a whole lot because anxiety+lisp.

for real. i imagine her feet are still mucked up too since she had to do that cray ballerina dancin'. shoooo. some of those scenes make me wanna puke. so grossssss.
FOOL XXll

Oh no, I hated Marie too, and it sort of relates to her, but more in the sense of Ameno-Sagiri that other Sagiri dude who was Namatame's shadow thing? and Kusumi-no-Okami and how they were "observing" humanity sort of thing, but either way, the whole Ryoji/Nyx thing is better and I believe me, I was a mess too around there, anything from a little before the fight with Nyx and the end of Persona 3 had me bawling.

Yeah I'm pretty much fine with the uniform, I like it actually. I'm going to plot out my character more when I'm at work if I have alone time. I'm working for the next three days, so I might be in and out a bit in that time period, but I'm going to put in some time to figure out my character, and some of the party members I'd like to play. If you haven't chosen yet, I'd totally like to flesh out a magician and empress, since I've got some ideas for characters, and then maybe one more character, because I feel it wouldn't be fair on my part if you're playing so many characters and I'm hardly playing any >:

EDIT: actually temperance fits one of my character idea more than Empress.

Lightbringer

FOOL XXll
yeye. i get that. i used to kinda be that way but gave up. it's mostly me not talking a whole lot because anxiety+lisp.

for real. i imagine her feet are still mucked up too since she had to do that cray ballerina dancin'. shoooo. some of those scenes make me wanna puke. so grossssss.
I've never really understood anxiety. I know it's a real condition, but since I got over being really shy/nervous, I've wondered about whether it's something that's curable through force of will, or if it's a chemical imbalance that requires treatment. Makes me wish I could inhabit other peoples' minds and feel what it's like.

Yeah, I just saw the bathroom scene with her finger. I was auuuuugh.

Dedicated Friend

Radiotechnic
FOOL XXll

Oh no, I hated Marie too, and it sort of relates to her, but more in the sense of Ameno-Sagiri that other Sagiri dude who was Namatame's shadow thing? and Kusumi-no-Okami and how they were "observing" humanity sort of thing, but either way, the whole Ryoji/Nyx thing is better and I believe me, I was a mess too around there, anything from a little before the fight with Nyx and the end of Persona 3 had me bawling.

Yeah I'm pretty much fine with the uniform, I like it actually. I'm going to plot out my character more when I'm at work if I have alone time. I'm working for the next three days, so I might be in and out a bit in that time period, but I'm going to put in some time to figure out my character, and some of the party members I'd like to play. If you haven't chosen yet, I'd totally like to flesh out a magician and empress, since I've got some ideas for characters, and then maybe one more character, because I feel it wouldn't be fair on my part if you're playing so many characters and I'm hardly playing any >:

ah, yeye. i see that. i'm starting to like this shadow we haven't even made yet. hahah. and i always felt they put marie in because people liked ryoji so much so they were like "hey let's have a sad thing happen because nanako wasn't sad yakno" ah but one of use would have to play the sad shadow, huh?

hahah. don't feel so bad about that. i just like to play a small cast on my end. i might end up with just 3 anyway. my fool is basically done, my child character is mostly done (needs a more concrete personality atm) and i think i have an idea for a guy. we'll see...i sometimes take forever to make a character. heh. and go ahead and use those arcana. i was thinking of using the moon and possibly strength anyway.

oh. should we talk about the velvet room? i was just playing persona q and well...them assistants. hahah. do you think we should make a new one or reuse? well, maybe not elizabeth since she is off on her own quest. we could use theo since minako isn't canon and i have a huge crush on him.

Dedicated Friend

Dedicated Friend

Dedicated Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out