Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you?

Hell yeah! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
I don't know yet. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm broke and I don't have PlayStation 4 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Why is Final Fantasy Type-0 HD only on the PlayStation 4! That sucks! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Not interested. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on March 28, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

I am. I cannot miss this opportunity to play this game. I could just watch someone on YouTube play it, but nope. I want to try out this game for myself to see if it's worth the full price. Who am I kidding!? Of course it is! I will make sure I play Final Fantasy Type-0 HD too. The game looks amazing as well. I will try out every single character. Ace looks more badass.

Do you have problem with the English voiceover? I don't.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
If I buy Type 0, it'll be to play TYPE 0, not for a ******** beta of Final Fantasy 15.

You're reminding me of those IDIOTS who bought up Crackdown in droves just because it had a beta key for the Halo 3 multiplayer. You are all tools.

You should be INSULTED that you have to pay $60 for a ******** DEMO.
Milady Chris Lightfellow
If I buy Type 0, it'll be to play TYPE 0, not for a ******** beta of Final Fantasy 15.

You're reminding me of those IDIOTS who bought up Crackdown in droves just because it had a beta key for the Halo 3 multiplayer. You are all tools.

I paying $60 dollars to play Final Fantasy Type 0 HD and Final Fantasy 15: Episode Duscae Demo. I don't why you are calling me an idiot or anyone else for that matter, but I'm not going to worry about what you say about me because I'm Final Fantasy fan.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nah, not interested in Type-0 so I won't pay 60 bucks for a demo.

Why they can't just put it on PlayStation+ is beyond me.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
I pre-ordered the collector's edition, but I did it for Type-0. (And since it started as XIII title and have all those as CE.)
But I'll give the demo a try since XV has been sitting on my nope list, so maybe it will surprise me.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Undeathly
Oh boy, another Final Fantasy game where the lead is a generic sword-wielding anime character.

This one has many swords though! rofl

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I used to be exited for Final Fantasy Type-0 until they decided to release it for PS4/XBone exclusively... It was originally a PSP game for crying out loud... No matter how badly I want to play it, I'm not gonna buy an entire console just to play 1 or 2 games on it... Maybe once I have one in the future when there are a lot more games I want to play on either one of the consoles... But until that time, I think I'll pass... cat_talk2hand

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Sanji The Lover Boy
Milady Chris Lightfellow

I paying $60 dollars to play Final Fantasy Type 0 HD and Final Fantasy 15: Episode Duscae Demo. I don't why you are calling me an idiot or anyone else for that matter, but I'm not going to worry about what you say about me because I'm Final Fantasy fan.

Ignore the haters! I love me some final fantasy long time ^3^
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Me too. smile
My favorite is Final Fantasy 12.

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sanji The Lover Boy
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Me too. smile

I bought that one recently but haven't started playing it yet since I started playing ff 14 and now i can't put it down lol. I heard 12 was good tho. my fav is 9
Milady Chris Lightfellow

I understand where you are coming from. But I am buying this game for Type-0 and FFXV. I think there will be people who will buy the game primarily for the demo since they have waited for over 6 years.
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Me too. smile

I bought that one recently but haven't started playing it yet since I started playing ff 14 and now i can't put it down lol. I heard 12 was good tho. my fav is 9

I like Final Fantasy 14 too. I never finish it because I was stuck on the a boss. It was on dis 3 close to ending I think. I could have beaten that game. I want to buy it again along with Final Fantasy 14 2 and Lighting Returns.

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sanji The Lover Boy
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Me too. smile

I like Final Fantasy 14 too. I never finish it because I was stuck on the a boss. It was on dis 3 close to ending I think. I could have beaten that game. I want to buy it again along with Final Fantasy 14 2 and Lighting Returns.

I think you mean ff13. i played 13,13-2 and lightning returns. I really like that series of them. I <3 lightning. ff14 is the new online MMO one.
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
xxLuckyLionxx
Sanji The Lover Boy
xxLuckyLionxx

Me too. smile

I think you mean ff13. i played 13,13-2 and lightning returns. I really like that series of them. I <3 lightning. ff14 is the new online MMO one.

Ops! Sorry, I got it messed up. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces