Delar said I had to make one.
TO DO: Make this pretty later /shot.

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          Edward was nestled comfortably in a small couch he deemed was his bed to the rest of the Jackals in the hideout. He was napping, having a lovely dream.

”Ohhhhh so many cats everywhere!”, Edward was surrounding by his heaven, his own personal heaven. Cats were walking everywhere, cats were on him, and cats were snuggling up against him. Oh he was in bliss, he has found his place in the world. “No no no! This won’t do”, Edward looked around. The voice was familiar, childlike and no sooner did he recognize it did the cats slowly transform into chibi versions of Haley. One by one, his precious feline comapinons transformed into a version of Haley. Edward looked in shock as his perfect heaven was slowly being deconstructed by an army of females. “No... No. Please spare my heaven!”, but it was too late.

A gentle vibration shook Edward from his dream turned nightmare. He gave a yawn, ”Did someone invite themselves in?” He muttered to himself as he sat up on the couch looking at the time. It was late, but not late late, he wished he could have napped a little more because he was curious to see how the dream would end. No matter he thought. He stood up and took a few steps and then ‘thunk’, he rammed his face right into a hat pole. Edward grumbled signalling a lackey over ”Have this hat pole sleep with the fishes” Edward ordered. The lackey looked at him with genuine confusion, ”Do I have to repeat myself? Or do you want to sleep with them too” Edward said, that was enough to send the lackey quickly carrying the hat pole out of his sight. He gave a loud yawn as he looked around. That’s right; he was still in the hideout. He couldn’t really remember why he was staying over but he shrugged. That wasn’t the concern right now.

That gentle vibration was caused by what he believed was a low grade explosive used to breach doors. Meaning they were... what was the word. ”Ah, we’re being invaded” Edward said to himself, nodding at his correct answer. He guessed he should go see who it was inviting themselves in. Though he was in no rush, the coolest people came in last right? Or at least that’s what video games always had him believe. He went his way to the break section which consisted of a makeshift stove and made himself a quick cup of coffee. Downing it in one single gulp. At this stage the hideout was active with activity and he guessed their visitors were not of the friendly variety. He smiled. ”Wonder if I can fine a few playmates among them” Edward said to himself as he went to the makeshift sink and washed his cup and returning it to its proper place. He forgot who it was that had a stick up their butt about putting things back where they were but he thought he’d rather just do it then get an earful about it later.

Turning back towards the entrance of the hideout he spotted Mara who seemed to be heading there herself. ”Oi oi Mara darl what on earth is all the ruckus? Did someone order pizza and forgot the keys again?” Edward asked and shook his head. ”Actually never mind on that, I’ll just go see myself” Edward said walking over and soon he found himself at a scene of a standoff. He put his hands in his pockets and wolf whistled ”Woooooooooow. Did I just walk in the set of a movie? Gee whizz this is some pretty realistic special effects” Edward said noting the smouldering corpses. He guessed they weren’t made for theatrics. ”Oh wooow are you the lead actress? No you can’t be, your boobs are so pathetic you definitely a supporting cast member!” he said towards Zion. ”Hey hey Rae do you think I can become the set designer?” Edward said to Rae with a mischievous smile on his face, the colours around them already started to become erratic. Looking over at Haley he shrugged, ‘and there is the girl who always plays the innocent girl. Only if I were to cast her she’d definitely be the most dangerous out of all of us’ he thought to himself. He stood next to Rae waiting for whatever was about to go down.

HEALTH█████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Excited tab tab LOCATION ▶ Hideout Entrance tab tab COMPANY ▶ A lot of actors.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tab tab tab tab NEVER GIVE UP WE CAN CATCH UP ﹥﹥﹥﹥﹥﹥
                                                WE WILL MAKE IT OR DIE TRYING TURN THIS IMAGINATI★N INTO SOMETHING REAL

Lucas titled his head slightly, with a puzzled look on his face. ”Level one? You’re at least a level two, you have a cute personality and plus you can run a shop all by yourself. Not many people have the courage to do that so you shouldn’t sell yourself short” Lucas said giving her a pat on the head. Lucas knows from experience how tough running a shop is. He also ran a store in Log-In, what he sold was for the most part information. Maps, monster information and keys to locked areas. He also sold food. In Log-In Food had two effects, one the food you actually made you could actually taste so many people would eat in Log-In just for the taste without getting the negatives sides of eating. Secondly, if your profession was a cook, the food you made had benefits in battle in terms of buffs. Lucas has a high level in his cook profession so his food gave some pretty interesting buffs that could make the difference between winning a fight and losing it.

Looking at how panicked looked after she realized she had no idea who he was he gave a laugh. ”You really are cute” Lucas said confirming his previous statement, nodding to himself once more. ”That's because you never let me put your face on the bloggggg, you know how much more traffic we would get just from your adorable face” Lucas said shouting back.

”It’s alright though. I was only joking, it’s perfectly fine if you don’t know our names” Lucas said noticing the poor girl was about to cry so he reached over and gave her a hug. Yup. Lucas has zero understanding of personal space or knowing to hold back with someone he just met. He was the kind of guy that acted on impulse alone. Once Linden seemed to calm down he let go and stepped himself backwards. And turned to Garret. ”Ditto” he said with a smile. A new school year and he was already making interesting friends. The year to come would certainly be an interesting one he thought.

”Yup, I just joined this year, though I think this class just started this year” Lucas said tilting his head in thought. He didn’t do much research into Class Omega just the fact that it was created a long time ago by Esmeralda. A true legend in Log-In. But it was disbanded for some years and only just this year it was back a class. Looking at how excited Linden was he couldn’t help but smile. Definitely cute. When she grabbed his hand and looked at him with eyes that seemed to make the air shimmer, in his mind he wanted to know how she did that. It was pretty cool. Garret had stated he was also in class Omega and he gave a smile to him too. ”Huh quite a coincidence that we all managed to run into each other” Lucas said, though Lucas never was one to believe in coincidence, maybe some unknown force had brought them together. ”I’m sure we will make many fine memories” Lucas nodded when she let go and jumped backwards he simply smiled.

”How about we make one now, let’s exchange player cards” Lucas said as he tapped an icon on his nav gear and a card appeared in his hand. Exchanging player cards was the way players’ friend each other. Once you have a person player card you could mail and message them and you get to see their details, plus there was a track feature in game that can only be used if you have their friend card. In a sense seeing this was a way of saying I trust you enough to let you know what I am in game and where I am.

Name: Lucas Malvine
                                                Level: 43
                                                Class: Gunslinger spec. Rifleman
                                                Preferred Role: Front Line DPS
                                                Displayed Title: Treasure Hunter III – Gained from acquiring all ultra-rare items in the first three Sections.
                                                Message: Yooooo, hope we can be great friend! If you ever need help just shoot me a message.

Was what was displayed on Lucas’s card. He waited for the others to accept it and give them their own. When he heard Garret say no way he turned to see what he was looking at and saw Emeryl. She was practically glomping Xenia, he gave a smile. It has been a long time since he saw her sister. ”Yoooo Sis, what took you so long?” Lucas said waving at her. Looking at Garret he was practically holding back his excitement and he smiled. Emeryl was indeed a living legend on campus as well. The Invincible Assassin Emeryl, so name for the fact she has never once died in game. A feat that was no simple task, not even Lucas and Xenia could say they haven’t died at least once. ”Want an autograph from my sis?” Lucas said with a smirk nudging Garret’s shoulder playfully.

When she heard Emeryl mentioned she was going to be their assistant teacher he was half surprised. He had heard from Emeryl that she was starting a teaching degree at Vindictus but he had no idea it was for his class. This was definitely going to be quite an interesting year. Then a thought occurred to him, ”Linden my sister talks about you a lot! She said you were Log-In’s best mount tamer, is that right?” Lucas said. He had been looking for someone to care for his mounts for quite awhile now and if Emeryl was as sure of her abilities as she said she was then he would definitely have to hire her help. He has a mount that needed special care so he couldn’t easily trust them with unskilled hands.

HEALTH██████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Excited tab tab LOCATION ▶ Central Square tab tab COMPANY ▶ Xenia, Linden, Garret, Emeryl

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          ”Lu what did I tell you about trying to show off my precious lil sis!” Emeryl shouted at his dolt of a younger brother. She nuzzled the top of Xen’s head, ahhh she missed doing this so much! Xen was cute and adorable and soft and warm and every bit the little sister she always wanted. She used to do this with Lucas as well but well the boy had a growth spurt and she could no longer reach the top of his head without using a ladder. Emeryl felt fully recharged just by spending a few minutes with Xen. Her heart skipped a beat when she said she missed her too, ”Awwww Xen I love you so much” Emerly said, coddling the young girl even more before she looked back at Iris. ”You look really comfortable as well” Emeryl said with a smirk before she leap frogged over Xenia and glomped the girl. ”You’re quite young to be a student here though, lemme know if you ever need help. Assistant Teacher Emeryl will always be here to help” she said with confidence and poise.

Looking back at Xenia she nodded. ”Ahhh that saves me trouble then. I’m having all you third years pick a student to pair with. Though Linden is a Druid Class that doesn’t engage in active combat... pairing him up with someone like Lucas worries me” Emeryl said pouting a little. She had already organized who was going to pair with whom and look at Lucas once more accelerating things and picking what he wanted. Typical of her adorkable brother. She sighed, now she would have to think of another pairing order or just let them choose themselves. The latter now sounded like the best option since for the most part she wanted to pair the first/second years with training partners that both would feel comfortable with. She mentally erased the pairing she had.

”Actually in all honesty I’m in a bit of the dark about these guilds as well. I’m sure Esmeralda... ah she’s your teacher, will have more details. Currently Class Omega is registered as an unofficial class. So you can say we function more like a School Club. I’m sure we’ll form a guild of course but other than that we’re sort of making things on the go” Emeryl explained. She hoped Esmeralda would arrive soon, half to explain to these kids how everything was going to work and half because she was starting to miss her. When Xen asked if she knew the girl she nodded. ”Iris Amass, the youngest member of our Class and probably the entire school really.” Emeryl said. The school was quite hesitant on accepting her entry but when she had proven herself to be more than capable of attending the academy she was granted enrolment and shortly after Esmeralda came to her saying she wanted this one to be in her class. Trying to get the Academy board to accept that proved a difficult trial for Emeryl but eventually she convinced them.

”I’m in” Emeryl said with a smirk, she wanted this event reward. Just because she was a (assistant) teacher here didn’t mean she got any benefits in terms of the game. She had to earn things just like everyone else did. Emeryl nodded at exchanging player cards with the class, she pulled hers out and sent it out in mass to all students registered in the Class Omega.

Name: Emeryl Malvine
                                                          Level: 100
                                                          Class: Assassin spec. Shadow Master
                                                          Preferred Role: Roaming DPS
                                                          Displayed Title: Invincible – Has not died since character creation.
                                                          Message: Did you know there is a secret hot springs in section 3?

With that done she suddenly felt a lot of chatter that was not directed their way. She turned and gave a large smile. The Young Defeat has arrived. Of course students from all around where clamouring to get to her. Her fame far exceeded her own and she felt somewhat sorry for her dear mentor. They were bombarding her with questions, far too many for Ese to hope to answer them all. She saw her eyes and laughed a little bit at how cute they were, they pleaded for a rescue and Emeryl couldn’t help but want to watch just a little longer. ”I’ll be right back you two, I need to save our dear teacher” Emeryl said hopping up. She walked behind the mass of students and smiled. For those who were watching her they would see a mass of displays appearing and disappearing as Emeryl was rapidly tapping buttons. When the last displayed close, ”DISAPPOINTING!” she shouted the word in a clear voice. The bombardment of questions stopped and the crowd turned to look at Emeryl who was posing.

”If you all would kindly look in your inventory you might find a small surprise” Emeryl said and the crowd followed and they are had looks of shock in their face. ‘Oi oi one of my items are missing!’, ‘You too? Dammit I needed that Ruby’, ‘There’s a message card look it says ‘Emeryl was here’’. Emeryl smiled. In their distraction she had single handily stole items from every member of this crowd and replaced it with a message card. ”OBSERVATION. If you all want to be successful Log-In players one must mind their surrounding at all times. While you were all gushing over our Legendary Esmeralda I took liberty to steal the key item in your inventories.” Emeryl said. ”Now I offer you this crowd of fans. If you complete your set, I will offer you an information session attended by Esmeralda and myself. You shall be free to ask us anything then” she said and the crowd as sent into a uproar as they dispersed to go complete their set. Emeryl gave a sigh as she walked up to Ese. ”You owe me one” Emeryl said with a smile.

She looked at now her mass collection of items, she had more than enough for a full set so she went ahead and turned it in, hearing the beep her event reward arrived of which she promptly looked at. Her eyes widened and she quickly grabbed Esmeralda by the shoulder and pulled her down, huddling close to her showing what item she got. ”Oi-oi-oi Es-e-e was this in the p-p-patch notes?!” Emeryl asked, her voice stuttered as if she had discovered something huge. And indeed she did.

‘Race Change Potion (Consumable – Ultra Rare) – Once consumed you can change your default human race to another. See race information for details on what each race grants you’

HEALTH ▶ ██████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Happy tab tab LOCATION ▶ Central Square tab tab COMPANY ▶ Xenia, Iris, Esmeralda

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                                                    ”Well I won’t deny that indeed it’s quite a bit of work running a cafe but at the same time it’s fine. You get to meet new people every day and my regular customers become my good friends. I kind of think of it like another club I belong to, except I get to have new club members each day” Tomi said with a smile. He always could find the silver lining in everything. The bit of good in something that might seem otherwise be nothing but troublesome to someone else. Then again the cafe really was a suiting place for him to begin with. Tomi loved to cook and it has been a more than just a little hobby of his, his entire life. More than writing and more than crunching number puzzles, he would always be in love with cooking and nothing really could stop him from it. That’s why when the former treasurer offered him this position he took it straight away. What Highschooler has a chance to own a cafe, and not only own it but be the head chef? An opportunity that shouldn’t be wasted.

”Of course. I’ll be sure to get a copy for you the next time she sends me a draft just so long as you promise not to show anyone else of course. While she loves hearing opinions she’d rather not have to many eyes see it.” Tomi said. He remembered the huge fiasco of one of her books where a draft copy was leaked online. It was a huge mess and caused his mother nothing but a giant headache so much that she decided to just scrap the book entirely and start fresh. It was shame, the story was a rather different from her usual style of writing. It was set in a steam-punk world and surrounded the idea of what would happen if you removed steam from the people. Obvious parallels to removing modern day technology from mankind. Tomi listened and he nodded in agreement. ”I believe that that exact comment is the reason why my mother’s books have not been more popular. Indeed a mystery is most satisfying if the end justifies the build up. But too much build up and the while good doesn’t quite seem to pay out. A balancing act is required like all things in life” Tomi said. ”The same concept as War and Peace. Many do not wish to pick it up for sheer fact the size is overwhelming, even if it is an incredible read.”

Tomi gave a laugh. ”I ensure you if any of my fellow club members use this place as a place of pranks they’ll receive a lifetime ban” Tomi said, with a look that simply said not to mess with him. He had a huge attachment to the cafe and any who would dare sully is name or make a mockery of it would get onto the bad list of Tomi instantly. His expression softened in no time. ”But I suppose you’re right. This place does indeed make people smile and I ensure they leave with a smile. Though this is just a small part of the world, I guess you could call my quest to seek something that could make the world smile, even for a second” Tomi said.

His reason dictated there was more to the story than simply that. There was something more behind it however it was clear he didn’t want to talk about it so he won’t go and try and extract any more from it. There was still something he couldn’t quite put a finger on, something that he feels would complete the puzzle in his mind. ”Hmmm I’d make sure to get Natasha for English. She assigns some pretty interesting books for assignments and is reasonable when it comes to homework. Though she has high standards so getting high marks is a challenge” Tomi said. The name Mr. Larks gave him a small shudder. ”Mr. Larks is a Harvard graduate. While he doesn’t give a lot of homework, in fact his homework usually consists of only a single question. But at a Harvard level. I’m top of class when it comes to crunching numbers and maths but even I must admit I struggle at times” Tomi said with a sigh. ”Last year he assigned us with one of the millennium problems and I didn’t sleep for four nights trying to solve it to no success” Tomi said remembering his roommate coming back to his buried under sheets of paper with various mathematical formulas. It was hell. And again this year he had Mr. Larks as a teacher so he knew those hellish days were not over yet.

Tomi decided it was time to get down to business. There was only so much idle chatter he could do after all. ”Kyrian you said you love theories correct?” Tomi asked as he took a sip of tea. ”May I ask you something. When you first arrived here did you see a girl, she has brown hair and green eyes.” Tomi asked. This was step one to the recruiting process.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: Golden Leaves xxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ :: Calm xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ :: Kyrian

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lucas took a moment to examine the player cards he received so far. Firstly, Linden’s, a druid that preferred to be a back line support. Normally druids were part of the mid or front line but he guessed Linden specialized in a support druid which was acceptable. Her level was quite low however and he gave it a thought, wouldn’t be a bad idea to make her one of his students. She was at just the right level where she could get a lot of benefit from it. He guessed he would ask her in a second. They were part of the same class after all so it would be pretty convenient. Her displayed title peaked his curiosity however; maxing out knowledge in any field of magic took a ridiculously long amount of time. It was the same as maxing out weapon mastery. It took Lucas nearly an entire two years before he completely mastered Pistols. She was only a second year and level 15 at that, how on earth did she max out Nature Magic? Lucas would definitely have to poke her with questions later he thought.

Next was Garret’s card, he stared at it, higher level than he was but level small difference in level like did this not entirely determine he was stronger or not. There were a multitude of other factors such as equipment, skills and stat distribution to be aware of but his title was worth recognizing. ”Ahh the Stand-Alone Summoner. I thought I recognized your name” Lucas said. His name was quite famous among the magical community. Soloing as a magic based class was quite difficult as they had inherently a lower defence. However, a summoner can request aid from summon so in a way Summoners may be the only class possible to solo. Though Xenia being a wizard was more than capable of doing so as well, her high DPS made up for her defence. The title Garret though was one he hadn’t gotten yet so he was impressed to say the least.

Other than those two he already had Xenia’s and Emeryl’s of course. Looking back to Linden he nodded. ”Yup! I run it with my partner over there” Lucas said pointing to Xenia. Though it was mostly Xen who kept it updated. He just mostly provided her information or take part in comments. He handled most interactions outside of the blog for the most part while Xen handled all the internal affairs. It was a system that worked for the two of them. ”Oh don’t worry, we’ll just add you and all you have to do is accept” Lucas said with a smile. When Linden said she had 6 large dogs at home he believed her. She had the demeanour of someone who loved animals. ”Oh well you see I came across this unique mount last year” Lucas said as he stepped to the side of Linden so she could get a look at his screen. He pulled up his mount tab and scrolled down until ‘Baby Phoenix’ was shown on the screen. ”I’ve tried to feed it and take care of it by admittedly my mount mastery is pretty low. You think you could look after the guy for me?” Lucas asked. The Baby Dragon was something he acquired last semester from last hitting one of Section 3 House Kings.

Lucas too was drawn to the crowd of noise when Esmeralda arrived. Esmeralda, the young defeater so called for being one the first players to beat a boss during the beta version of The Tower, not to mention she was young and did it alone. Yes, he did his research on her after Emeryl came home one day just non-stopping about her. She was definitely a strong player, one every player aspires to be like apparently though Lucas didn’t have much of a care. She was strong, that was all she was to her. If you wanted to know whose Lucas Idol was well she would be... It was then Lucas received another Player card and he had a look at it and his eyes practically flew out of his head. ”HOLY SHI-” Lucas stopped himself before he swore. Xenia had a swear jar ever since they were young and Lucas practically stopped cussing entirely because of it. He looked around and found the girl. Antheia Elpis. There wasn’t one Ranged Physical DPS dealer that didn’t know of her name. She stood at the top of DPS damage so much so she had the title of one hitting a boss. You know how insane that is?! To do enough damage in one shot was maddening.

Lucas soon found himself walking towards her, his eyes sparkling. Once he was near her he couldn’t’ contain himself and had a moment. ”Antheia I’m your biggest fan!” Lucas said practically unable to contain his excitement. He felt like Linden a moment ago and Garret but Garret had the ability to hold it in while Lucas did not. Here she was the living legend among DPS players. And he had her player card! Did that mean she was part of Class Omega too?! Of course, I mean Class Omega was made of strong players and there was no way she wouldn’t have been included. It was then he heard another mail arrive and he looked at it inbetween gushing at the idol in front of him. He stopped gushing and looked at the last bit of the Student Run Newsletter. It read King Candidate and had his name... and then also had Garret’s underneath him. He turned over to look at Garret, ”Well then... it appears the throne is up for us to grab” Lucas said shifting his position now adopting a much more confident pose. Lucas was now in competitive mode. Like his sister, Lucas was one who loved to compete for things. Much less so then Emeryl however who appeared to have read the same and was eyeing Antheia with a challenging look.

”Just so we’re clear my vote is going to Xen” Lucas said enough for everyone to hear, mostly towards Emeryl. Last year he had to fight an internal battle between Antheia his idol and Emeryl his sister. Now this year Xen was being considered too and it was easy enough to vote for her since out of the three names Xen was the one he’d fully support no matter what.

HEALTH██████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Excited tab tab LOCATION ▶ Central Square tab tab COMPANY ▶ Xenia, Linden, Garret, Emeryl, Antheia

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                                          "Would you believe that we're a travelling mariachi band consisting of Zeds looking for a gig?", Edward had actually hold back a small laugh. What a wonderfully lame excuse, though he had to admit if they really were a travelling mariachi band he would be sorely disappointed. ”Oh so you’re not the London Symphony Orchestra I hired last night. That’s disappointing, what kinda songs can you play? Do you know twinkle twinkle little star, love that one” Edward said with a smile before he confirmed that that was the lame excuses everyone realized already. Edward had to admit he liked this guy, borrow some sugar? Well he guessed he could entertain that thought. Looking over at their dead associate he walked over to him and poked it ”To be fair I kinda like him this way, he’s a lot more quiet” Edward said before he heard his last statement. Standing up he returned to Rae’s side but he seemed to adopt a more menacing pose. ”Oh? Are you the ******** Mayor or something? I don’t see your name written anywhere on this city while we...” Lucas said and in an instant the pillars around them had red letters that said ‘PROPERTY OF JACKALS’ and Jackals was written in a smaller font. ”... have kindly wrote our names on things that belong to us”

”Watch your mouth. Don’t you dare harass any women in my presence.”, Edward turned to her and gave a smile. ”Oh? Are you her girlfriend or something? I’m sorry, didn’t mean to insult ya love. But I’m simply stating facts. If the truth hurts you don’t have to listen” Edward said with a shrug. Women were sure fickle beings compliment them, insult them the result usually was the same at the end. They get all huffed up about the simplest thing which is what made Edward enjoy this situation even more. Mara had arrived and more words were exchanged, looking back at the one they call Zion whom he insulted earlier he gave her a smile. ”Hmmm b***h sounds so boring. I’d much prefer to be the troll... or hey, maybe I’ll be the lead actress myself” Edward said and in a moment the light around him shimmered and Edward transformed into a slender beauty. Of course this was nothing but his powers at work. ”Oh I might have over done it, bouncy bouncy” Edward said jumping up and down. Edward was even able to make his voice sound female, one of his many talents.

Edward looked over at Haley, Edward decided to keep up the disguise for now and gave as sigh. The girl was still acting all innocent and part of him wanted to spoil her fun. But the two had an agreement that if they were acting they would not interfere with each other. Pity he actually keeps promises. ”If we’re going to fight should I change into something more revealing?” Edward asked tilting (her) his head innocently. He had memorized a bunch of revealing costumes that were often worn by female characters in games he played. Looking over at Rae he gave a pout. ”But Rae-Kun, do we really need to treat un-invited guest with such respect?” Edward asked cutely. ”But I suppose though uninvited I suppose I should mind my manners” Edward said as he turned to Zion and gave a bow, making his cleavage very obvious ”I’m sorry. I didn’t bean to point out your washboard chest” Edward said, there was sincerity in his voice despite the insulting comment.

He watched the sniper rifle, so many ways he could make use of that for his own purposes but he decided he wouldn’t mess around for now. Unlike most other members, Edward was one to actually listen to Rae. Rae was the only one among the Jackals who could actually make him behave. When Rae said they opted to fight he smiled. ”Rae... what are my limitations?” Edward asked with a sinister grin in her female form. Rae said he wanted them alive, but Rae did not mention anything about keeping them sane. Edward’s powers were terrifying. When he showed Rae during their first meeting Rae had told him he would set limits to how much of his power was allowed to be used. Because during his initiation, he caused an entire mental ward to commit suicide. Mass craze was what was written on the papers the following day but in truth Edward was the cause of it. With a simple image, he had bought many to their deaths. While his powers had no flashiness like Haley, Rae or Mara’s, his powers were something that you would not want to see in full action. Ever since the mental ward incident he has never actually used 100% of his powers. He would say the highest he has gone since then was maybe 25%, a quarter of his full potential. Now he wondered if any here would make him go higher than that.

HEALTH█████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Excited tab tab LOCATION ▶ Hideout Entrance tab tab COMPANY ▶ A lot of actors.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                                                    ”No problems. Don’t worry too much about it, you’ll be fine so long as you have a good understanding in maths he gives credit for at least attempting the impossible” Tomi said with a smile. There were a few more teachers he should probably let him know about but he thought against it. It was his first year here so he wouldn’t want to go overwhelming him with info or scaring him away with how tough some of the teachers were.

Tomi patiently waited as he seemed to probe his mind to see if it remembered seeing said girl. Tomi did not the busy crowd when he went to check up on Damon so he realized that his vague description might not be enough and was already formulating a better description of her. He was certain Kyrian saw her, whether it was in passing he must have noticed but his memory wasn’t picking up on it. Which was strange. Zhen didn’t make herself obvious but she always made sure the promising club members saw her and left an imprint in their memory. He said to him he couldn’t remember if he did yet he continued to look as if he was querying his mind. Interesting, did he perhaps have another set of minds he could call upon to find the answer? He was already getting an idea what kind of person Kyrian was but he would wait till later to many any real confirmations.

Listening to him confirm it was a busy morning and his description was too vague he nodded in agreement; he should have made a better description initially. ”No nothing like that. But yes, there is a degree of importance in you seeing her” Tomi said as he looked at him once more. ”Perhaps I should provide a better description. You will most likely have saw her on the rooftop, over the railing most likely and not a single student in the busy crowd would notice her or pay heed to her. She might have looked right at you and smiled.” Tomi said, this would hopefully jolt a memory of it. ”If you really can’t remember her than I might have been mistaken with you.” Tomi said with a slight frown. ”But perhaps I’ll explain why it’s important you did.”

Taking a sip of his tea he began an explanation. ”That girl is someone only a certain few can see. In fact it relates to the club I belong to. The Mystery Club. You see the Mystery in our club title is sort of a cover up. Have you ever felt like you were... different from others?” Tomi said picking his words carefully. He pulled off his glove. ”If you saw the girl I speak of, then you too are unique. In fact the fact you saw the girl is an invitation to our club” he said as he used his other gloved hand to pick up some tissues that were folded into the shape of a crane. ”Of course it is simply an open invitation. Whether you come or not we can’t force you. But if you come, I promise you won’t regret it.” Tomi said with a smile. ”You said you love theories, well perhaps you would like to discover one for real, something that seemingly has no explanation yet once you see it, it becomes real” Tomi said using his glove free hand to tap the tissue which quickly solidified into solid gold.

”The Legend of King Midas, legends are like theories and this legend is very much real. Along with quite a number of others” Tomi said. Damon was going to kick his butt later if he found out what he did here but he would settle it later, I mean if it bought the boy to the club what did it matter if he showed him. ”So Kyrian, would you like to learn more? A world of discovery waits for you at the Mystery Club” Tomi said placing the golden crane in front of him and waited to see how he reacted.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: Golden Leaves xxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ :: Calm xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ :: Kyrian

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          The simple words of race change sent a shiver of excitement down Emeryl’s spine. Why did it do so? Well let us have a little context to this then. Vindictus Academy has been operational for just over a decade now. The Tower has been operational since day one of the school opening and has gone through many changes throughout its years. One thing however that remained unchanged that most frequently was an interesting customization in traditional MMOs is the idea of races. For its decade the Tower has kept to a single default race, the Human Race in which all players are automatically became upon creating a character even though in the plots lore many other races existed. Now they were finally allowing players to change their race. This was huge, she guessed after a decade it was time to shake up the system. She was just imagining how much this effect; class guides and build will have to be completely re-written. Party compositions, dungeon raids, equipment, items, strategy, a whole lot of stuff that would basically making The Tower a while new environment even to seasoned players like herself. ”Of course Ese, I’m not your assistant for no reason” Emeryl said with a smile. She gave her mentor a friendly kiss on the cheek, ”For distracting them” Emeryl said pulling as silly face before she returned to looking at the potion, her eyes shimmering already at all the potential this one item had.

Emeryl spidey senses tingled however as she looked around, she had the feeling that suddenly she had not been the only one to take advantage of Ese’s distraction. Her eyes looked around, attempting to locate the culprit who would put her senses on alert. No sooner her eyes fell on the one person that Emeryl would consider her equal, one she would call her friend yet without a doubt would name her as her rival. Antheia Elpis, current Student Council President and perhaps the most popular student in the school. She heard Ese wanting to be introduced to Xen, ”Could you give me a moment, I need to go greet an old friend” She told Ese as she stood herself up and headed over to the girl. Sneaking up behind her she loomed and looked at her indeed successful steal. ”Oi oi looks like you got better Antheia” Emeryl said with a coy smile. The fact she only caught onto her after she stole something, it was terrifying to her, in the good kind of way. ”Looks like I’ll be your assistant teacher this year, appears I once more rank higher” Emeryl taunted playfully. Up until two years ago Emeryl was the Student Council President and Antheia was simply a member for it. When Emeryl graduated she recommended Antheia for prez. She was glad to see she made it.

Watching Lucas gush over her she had to pull him slightly away and adopt a protective stance, ”What sorcery did you cast on my brother?!” Emeryl asked. She knew of course that Antheia has been one of his idols for god knows how long. He even had a poster of her, creepy maybe? Well he mostly looked up to her as a role model. There was no doubt that Antheia was the strongest of the Ranged DPS types.

When an email arrived she looked at it. The newsletter ran by the school’s press club. She looked through it frowning a little. Pisti, how on earth did she acquire a class roster before they even sent one out. Pisti was a sly devil of the Press Club famous for being able to get anything she wants so long as she knows it exists. She gave a light sigh, well whatever she thought not like it’s confidential information. She looked further when she saw the Royal Elections. So it was running this year again. When she saw the names of the Queens Candidates she smiled, Xenia name was up there. About time, the girl deserved to be a nominee but she also once again saw her name pitted against Antheia. ”Antheia I don’t suppose you’re going to give this up are you?” Emeryl asked. She doubted it. Antheia was as competitive as her when it came to a popularity contest. However the Royal Election was more than just that. There were three parts; firstly each candidate was given a chance to make a speech. This speech will be filmed and broadcasted to all students, teachers and alumni of Vindictus Academy. Secondly, there is a skills display most often or not in the form of a 1 on 1 fight with a Boss. Last event is different every year and kept secret till the start of it.

When Lucas proclaimed his vote would go to Xen she smiled and at the same time couldn’t help but to feel a little hurt. ”You’d pick Xen over your flesh and blood Sister?” Emeryl said with a pout. ”Did you two start dating when I wasn’t looking” Emeryl asked staring at the two. In all honesty she was surprised the two weren’t a couple yet. The two practically lived together when they were children and they spent every waking second (well maybe not every waking second) together. Was there really no romantic development between the two? Emeryl was all for it, she had been shipping the two since the dawn of time but in the end there interactions have been nothing more than that of best friends. Weirdos. Maybe they needed a push, though Emeryl wasn’t yet desperate enough to create it for them, she’d just play the playful observer for now. When another familiar voice proclaimed Emeryl would make a fine queen she looked over to white haired female. Yet another familiar face to her. Ellie DeSilva, if Antheia was her rival, then Ellie was the same.

”Isn’t that jumping the gun a little Ellie, going straight to the proposal before we even started going out” Emeryl said jokingly. ”Besides you’re a girl shouldn’t you be a Queen” Emeryl said before looking at the email once more to find that her name had been put under the Kings Candidate. Emeryl gawked at it for a moment ”I guess people still think you’re a guy” Emeryl said with a small laugh. Ellie wasn’t exactly and androgynous name so she wondered how people kept mistaking her for a guy. ”What makes you so certain you’ll be king? I mean my brother is a complete dork but when he gets serious he’d give you some trouble” Emeryl said with a challenging smirk. ”And Garett over there is the famed Stand-Alone summoner. I’m sure he’ll gander plenty a vote in the skills contest” Emeryl said pointing over at Garett. ”But I’ll admit you’ll make a fine king” Emeryl said nodding to herself. ”Antheia I’m afraid I’ll be stealing the king from you” she said with a smile of confidence. Though she knew Antheia wasn’t going to be an easy one to beat. Neither would Xenia, Xenia might not know it but she was quite popular in the campus on name alone. Her blog would be her secret weapon if she decides to take it seriously.

Returning to Esmeralda, ”Alright ready to go introduce you to Xen” she said as she pulled her Mentor over to their group. ”Xen I’d like you to meet your teacher this year. Esmeralda Johann” Emeryl said and then turned to Ese. ”This is my younger sister from another father that I so often tell you about, Xenia Spiros.”

HEALTH ▶ ██████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Happy tab tab LOCATION ▶ Central Square tab tab COMPANY ▶ Xenia, Iris, Esmeralda, Ellie, Antheia

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

When Antheia asked if his name was Lucas he smiled a wide smike. ‘Omaigawd she knows my name!’ he thought, that was a definitely a critical strike to Lucas. ”Yes that’s me!” Lucas said in a sing song voice. It was a common thing of the Malvine Siblings that when they are happy they tend to sing out what they say. Though unlike Emeryl, Lucas was a trained singer and had a voice that could melt even the coldest of hearts. ”Yup. I mean it’d be rather embarrassing if the brother of Emeryl couldn’t last another year here” Lucas said with a laugh. While Lucas wasn’t the top student in the academy he kept up a decent academic score such that his name always appeared in the top 100, usually his and Xenia’s name were right next to each other. After all they made an effort to study pretty hard before a quiz or exam such that their names would never appear on the bottom of the list. Though Lucas brain was more geared towards games to begin with. Battlefield analysis was his specialty. There was a reason why Lucas loved to be in the front line if though he was a ranged DPS class. Lucas was person who could take in a situation and report back details to the strategist which was Xenia. He could pick up the smallest amounts of detail that most others would miss.

When Antheia was busy Lucas was looking around, using his skill to see which players had the item he needed. There were plenty of caught stealers so in a matter of time he acquired the last item he needed to compete his set and turned it in. When his event reward arrived he looked at it, and then was already moving to send a message.

To: Xenia
                                                Message: Finish your event now. This item (。♥‿♥。)

He sent the message to Xen since she seemed to be preoccupied with her own little group. A Race Change Potion. The game would never be the same again thanks to this little item. Xen and him will have to go through all the guides they have written and completely alter them to take into account Racial difference. Man, they were going to be busy with updating the content of their blog but he smiled, they would be the first to have guides up and that will definitely help them out in the Royal Election. Though they would have to gather data on all the other races since the two of them could only pick one each. He was somewhat glad they were part of Class Omega now; he could gather all kinds of data so long as each of his classmates picks a different race. He would also have to go read about each race before deciding what to pick himself.

When Lucas felt somewhat grab him and pull him away a little he looked up to see Emeryl, her eyes fixated on Antheia. Ah that was right, Antheia and Emeryl. The famous rivalry of Vindictus Academy. The two of them were by far the strongest so it wasn’t so farfetched that they were constantly compared. Emeryl usually won when it came to popularity but lately Antheia has been climbing up ever since becoming Student Council President. ”She didn’t cast any on me! I mean it’s the Antheia, strong and beautiful, who wouldn’t react like that in front of her” Lucas said pouting a little. No amount of brainwashing would convince him otherwise. Emeryl never minded the fact he idolized Antheia of course, but a part of her was probably a little competitive of the fact her own brother idolized what to her was probably the enemy. But she never acted on it. ”And what would make you think me and Xen are dating? ” Lucas asked a little puzzled by his sister. Sure, Xen has been his best friend since he was a kid but he hadn’t thought about dating her. He hadn’t thought about love in general.

Lucas turned around when he heard something about Emeryl making a find queen to see Ellie standing there. ”Ellie!” he said smiling tackling the girl with a hug. ”Did you have a good summer break?!” Lucas asked. Lucas got to know Ellie from Emeryl. The two of them were sparing partners and Lucas from time to time would join them with Xenia. He became good friends with her, admittedly he thought of her as the older brother he never had. ”Oh? I’m not sure I’m ready to give you over to Emeryl” he said cheekily. ”Besides you’re underestimating me again. The title of King won’t go to with ease” Lucas said smirking. Lucas was against two quite fearsome opponents he thought. Garret and Ellie, he believed the victory of them will come down to the skills contest. A 1 on 1 battle with a boss monster. That was where the three of them would feel most comfortable in trying to gather votes.

Looking over at Garett, he couldn’t quite decide who the bigger threat out of the two was. Garett’s threat level was high due to the fact he is known as the Stand-Alone summoner and with a title like the one he had a solo-boss fight would be ample display of why he was called that. Ellie was strong as well, she had the best weapons in the game. Especially her main weapon, a weapon she forged herself. An Ultra Rare Named weapon that even had the perfect status. Nothing of its kind has ever been created before and he had no doubt that it rivalled a legendary weapon. She knew how to use it as well. She watched Emeryl and her spar many times and woman could hold her own against her which was impressive to say the least. This was going to be one very interesting year he thought.

”How about we make a bet? The winner of the election gets to have one member of class omega to anything they want, like a kiss or a hug” Lucas said out lout such that every group could hear him. Of course to Lucas giving anyone a kiss or a hug was nothing entirely embarrassing to him. But little did he know that with the others it might start quite the fire.

HEALTH██████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Excited tab tab LOCATION ▶ Central Square tab tab COMPANY ▶ Xenia, Linden, Garret, Emeryl, Antheia, Ellie

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                                          Edward simply stood there still, his eyes darting everywhere to get an idea of the overall battle situation. A lot of things started happening when the first shots were fired per say. The red head, Zion he heard someone say had erupted fire everywhere which Edward had dodged with ease. It appeared the head honcho was challenging their big boss to a fight which he had expected. Best to stay out of the way of their fight, Rae was strong, even Edward could not deny that in a fight his powers would be meaningless rather quickly against him. And the person who stood so brazenly holding a sniper rifle in a battle of superhuman powers… something about him made him want to stay away from him at least till he knew the full potential he had. Mara was already in one of her transformations wreaking havoc from the sky and Haley had run off somewhere. Probably tending to the injured or something. He didn’t know where he was needed so he decided to simply wait until someone decided to start a fight with him. And behold someone did decide to. The one who appeared to be the girlfriend of Zion or at least that’s what he decided.

”Oh, are you going to be my playmate?” he said with a smile, still in her female disguise. Now what was her power again? He believed he saw rapid growth of moss that had shielded them from the fire caused by her ally. If he had to make an estimated guess, something to do with the manipulation of plants. His theory was soon confirmed when he saw her manipulating some vines that quickly travelled towards him, wrapping his arms, legs and even his mouth in vines. Edward gave a smile, this one… this one interested him. Almost like a snake himself, Edward freed himself from the vines. How? Well right before she constricted him he had expanded his chest and stomach. It was a trick to escaping a hostage situation. If you created as much expansion as possible, when you release it the bonds naturally loosen which gave Edward the ability to free himself from it. He ripped the vines from him mouth as well as returned back to what he looked like before. ”Oh my, I didn’t think you were the type to like bondage” Edward said but his voice didn’t hold any child like tease. It held a cold threatening tone, like animal who had found a suiting prey.

Grabbing the end of the vines he smiled. ”Perhaps I should warm you up, some foreplay” Edward said locking eyes with her. The vine began to catch on fire from his end and began to travel rather quickly up towards her end of the vine. It was too bad the moment the girl looked him the eye the battle was in Edward’s favour. He wondered what he should do with it. The things that ran through his mind were endless amount of twisted realities he could plunge her into. Not to mention a vast amount of psychological trauma and effects he could do. It was too bad he had interest in the girl which would mean he wouldn’t create any lasting effects. He wanted his ‘toy’ to live such that she could provide him more joy in the future. But anyway, the fire was test; he wanted to see how she reacted to a false flame. How she reacted to it will decide Edward’s next course of action. However just by looking into his eyes his powers who have subconsciously began to work. People always said Edward had rather stunningly beautiful eyes. It was like staring into the milky way and this was perhaps the only true thing about Edward. But once you're got in it and after you stare for awhile, colors begin to feel a little off. Things might be brighter, or duller... it just doesn't feel right.

When he saw Index in the corner of his eyes carrying boxes of pizza he smiled, man the guy had great timing. He was just beginning to feel hungry. ”Oi Index make sure you save a box for me! I’ll have you promoted to an associate you beautiful man” Edward shouted towards him. Out of all the Prospects Index was by far his favourite. The man had knack of having what he wanted before he even really thought about wanting it. He had been dying to make him an associate so he could claim him as one of his members. Seeing Jack take one of the Pizzas, ”Jack you better make sure no one takes my pepperoni alright” Edward shouted to him. ”We’ll all have a pizza party after this so better make sure there is enough left for us officers” Edward told the two prospects before returning his attention to the plant lady. ”Your move” he said simply.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
                                                              tab HEY HEY ✈ ✈ HANDS OFF MY DARLING
                                                              I WON'T GIVE UP HE IS MORE THAN JUST A WEAPON
                                                              tab tab tab HE IS MY PRECIOUS FRIEND

Kalare eyes shone brightly as she examined the sword in front of her. ”Magnifique” Kalare said with approval as she examined the finely made blade. The blade was tempered steel and it looked like to be done via a slow process of gently heating up the metal and lightly hammering it. The benefits of slow smithing were it retained the quality of the metal, kept bonds intact and made it overall a stronger weapon. Of course the process was painfully long as the name suggests but if done correctly and patiently there was little that could beat it in terms of quality. ”Ahh please Kalare, you’re too kind” the young designer said clearly overjoyed that the Kalare Kala was complimenting her work. ”Hehehe I give credit where credit is due. You’ll definitely pass your exam if you can keep up quality like this” Kalare said and the young designer practically squealed. Kalare had been keeping an eye on a few apprentices that were preparing works for the Expo. They weren’t her apprentices but she promised a few old friends that she would. She was not disappointed at their progress, slightly disappointed they weren’t her apprentices. ’I really need to get myself an apprentices soon’ Kalare thought to herself. Traditionally the Kala household passed on their teachings to their children. Since Kalare was single and did not plan to have children anytime soon she thought she would find herself someone whom she could trust with the technique.

Bidding the young designer goodbye she continued to take in The Designer’s Guild Exposition. As she walked plenty of young designers were standing by their display and their eyes locked onto her as soon as she came into visible view with hope that she goes to look at their display. Kalare was used to this kind of attention especially in a place full of Designers, new and old. The Kala name was one known all across Vesper and no doubt Kalare the current owner must be something like a celebrity among them. She took time to stop and examine any bladed weapons on display as she wanted to examine how others crafted them. A few took her interest and she quizzed the designers of their methods. It was fascinating to her how quickly or different the Design scene changed. One must be adaptable to be a Designer otherwise you’d be left in the dust as younger designers evolve and grow techniques you became too used to. Soon she found herself in the Hall of Fame area of the Expo. Here were weapons that masters crafted to show aspiring designers and to inspire them. Of course hers was on display, A Scythe Prototype that she made based on Harve. It was capable of storing light and emitting it as a faint glow. Of course it was nowhere near to the level of Harve but she felt close to unlocking the secrets.

Looking at the others she found what she was seeking, Reevar’s display weapon. She examined it closely and gave a gentle sigh. ”A man of mystery as always…” Kalare said to herself. For as long as she knew she could never really tell the process behind one of Reevar’s weapons. Actually quite a lot of Masters had techniques that were not easily dissected. She shrugged to herself, to be expected she supposed. They weren’t masters for no reason. She continued her way across the Expo when she saw a familiar face. ”I spy with my little eye something beginning with A” she said smiling. Ardelis Sinclair, young apprentice Designer to the Sinclair household. A friend to her as she has on a few occasions met her in Designer events and she has come to her shop a few times as an excursion she made herself. A promising one, unrefined beautiful metal that was just waiting to be tempered. She looked upset however. She guessed her master once again did not allow her to submit anything for the Expo. Pity. The expo served to purposes, one was to give those readying for the Journeyman exam to see if they were ready and secondly for Apprentices to get some feedback. Though with pride many apprentices didn’t get a chance to show of any of their work, if Kalare was her master she’d happily let her display whatever she wished.

With no one to accompany her she decided to go greet her. She was lonely after all. She had asked Harve to accompany her but he refused and said he wanted to do something else or something. The nerve of him refusing a date from such a beautiful lady as herself. Clearly she was not disciplining him enough. Or well at all, she let Harve do his own thing though sometimes she wished she could force him to accompany him on things like this. Well whatever, she saw Ardelis begin to move and promptly began to follow her. She was leaving the Expo but it did not matter. She had already seen what she wanted. Seeing her line up for a sandwich vendor she laughed. The young woman had quite an appetite when she was upset. Looking to also see another man interact with her and she smirked. Jackpot. She elegantly walked up to the two and sneakily landed a kiss on Ardelis nose. ”Hello Ardy” Kalare beamed and then turned to look at the man and then back to her. ”You should have told me you got a boyfriend, he’s rather handsome you sly vixen” Kalare whispered into her ear.

She then turned to the man and smiled, ”She’s a bit of a handful but please do take care of her” Kalare said as if she was her mother or something. She looked a bit closer at his facial features even so much as to reach out and trace parts of his face with her finger tips. ”Hmmmm… like reinforced copper, rough yet beautiful, 9/10 on the attractive meter” Kalare said nodding to herself. Looking back at Ardelis she gave her a wink. This wouldn’t be the first time or the last time Kalare completely misread a situation and went on with the flow of her thoughts for far too long.

HEALTH l ►►►►►►►►►► tab tab tab tab MOOD l Happy
                                                                  COMPANY l Ardelis, Eden tab tab tab LOCATION l Central Market

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
                                                              tab HEY HEY ✈ ✈ HANDS OFF MY DARLING
                                                              I WON'T GIVE UP HE IS MORE THAN JUST A WEAPON
                                                              tab tab tab HE IS MY PRECIOUS FRIEND

When Ardelis asked if she had time to be anywhere but the main Expo area she gave a gentle sigh and shook her head. ”Indeed today is a day where any Master would be running around like their heads were chopped off” Kalare agreed, ”But unfortunately I am still without an apprentice so like you coming here I merely play an observer” Kalare said. Without an apprentice, The Expo really was just something for Kalare to come look at the future of Arma Vivere. Not to say she wouldn’t have her entire day consumed by looking at various new ideas and making even scouting for apprentices but she had time to spare really. Besides it was Ardelis, how could she not spare some time to hang out with her especially with that grumpy look she had on her face before. ”I saw some of the Display pieces from your family though. I must say they never fail to impress me. I really do hope I get to see one your pieces up there soon, I’m sure it would be revolutionary” Kalare said with a smile. She might still be a little wet behind the ears but Kalare had no doubt she would wound day produce something amazing. She was a coal waiting to turn into a diamond.

Kalare heard something from Ardelis about not being able to hide a boyfriend from her. Well she may be right with that but still, stranger things have happened. If Ardelis really wanted to she could definitely be able to hide something from her if she wished. When she touched the male’s face it painted a bright red and she smirked, her analytical mind already guessing he wasn’t used to being touched by the opposite sex. She guessed they had a rather innocent relationship, the cute kind like that one manga she read the other day. Ardelis suddenly shouted which was a little unusual for her and then it hit her, ”Oh, I probably shouldn’t be touching her boyfriend like this” Kalare thought realizing her actions she smiled apologetically at Ardelis. It was then she claimed that he wasn’t her boyfriend and she tilted her head. It really could have fooled her he was. The man did the same, saying something about too young. He looked right around her age and she didn’t feel anything weird about it. Where she came from, her mother was married when she was fifteen, her father was around twenty at the time if she remembered correctly.

When Ardelis went ahead and introduced herself and Kalare she gave a smile at the man. ”A pleasure to meet you” Kalare said. She continued to examine the man’s face and she couldn’t help but to feel like it was beginning to be familiar to her. A portion of her mind was warning her she should recognize who the man is soon but she suppressed it for now. She turned to Ardelis and put her arm around her and smiled, ”Before I hire you as my publicist why don’t you come be my apprentice. I sure as hell will be able to show off your skills better than your current master” she said with a smirk. Ardelis was probably used to her trying to get her to be her apprentice. But due to family circumstances, such as the Sinclair not wanting to give her to a member of the Kala family, this was a slightly impossible ask. The Sinclair and Kala have been on friendly terms for generations though there was an underlying rivalry between them started of my one of their ancestors. Something about making a Magnus Opus first. Their ancestors were known drinkers so it was probably made in a bar, at least that’s what her mother told her.

It was then a second male joined their little group, this one seemed to recognize Ardelis instantly. Examining him he had reddish orange hair and wasn’t half bad looking himself, the other man left before she got a chance to get his name. It was then a thought clicked to her. ”Ah this must be her actual boyfriend! So the other man... is someone she is eloping with. That would explain why they denied it so forcefully. That would also explain why he left so promptly after he arrived. Oh my I nearly revealed her entire ploy” Kalare thought. She read this once in a book, it was about a girl torn between two loves that for years she had a relationship with both, how did that story end again? She couldn’t remember but she smiled knowingly at Ardelis. ”Your secret is safe with me” Kalare said to her patting her on the shoulder.

The male said not to mind him but she couldn’t help but to stare right at him. Again, Ardelis finger tips examined the male’s face with a curious look she had. ”You’re...” Kalare exclaimed. He was a soft iron she thought, soft yet strong. ”8.5/10 in the would date meter” she said to herself, and to confirming something she moved in close to his face and gave a gentle sniff. ”Oh my... Ardelis!” Kalare said eying the girl with a grin. This male was definitely an Arme Vivere, so not only was the girl eloping but she was participating in forbidden love! Kalare couldn’t help but to think how much the girl has grown since she last saw her. She was a maiden about to mature into her blossoming womanhood. Was it her arma vivere? The male said she was watching over her so she could only surmise that. Then again he was her boyfriend so that quite natural.

Growing a little jealous of Ardelis little Harem she needed to get someone by her side so she didn’t look like she was a third wheel. She sucked in a bit of air and with one resounding shout she called a name.

”HAAAARRRRRVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!”

HEALTH l ►►►►►►►►►► tab tab tab tab MOOD l Happy
                                                                  COMPANY l Ardelis, Abel tab tab tab LOCATION l Central Market

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                                                    His reaction was just as Tomi had expected, well it was only natural there was some disbelief. ”I don’t know.” Tomi simply said and he was being completely honest about it. He really didn’t know how he did that, not many people in the club knew how their powers originated or how it worked. It defied conventional wisdom and the laws of science. His power even defied the law of equivalent exchange. Their powers had no explanation, only thing that was certain with them is that they existed and that was that. Of course Tomi has been looking into the origins of such powers in the past. Tomi studied a great deal of ancient mythology thanks to acquiring his power in hopes that somewhere in the texts of old lay the clue to beginning to unravel this mystery. However he had not come to any solid clues yet, still he continues to search in hope of finding it.

Kyrian’s conclusion was one that was of course well analysed given the situation that had presented itself. ”Believe me if it was but a simple magic trick I’d be more than happy to reveal the trick. And the girl... well you’re not too far off with that. Noticing her means you’re special enough for the club” Tomi said with a shrug. The exact nature of Zhen’s existence for the club was still a bit of an enigma in itself. Her purpose, who she was and why she chose them. There was a great deal of mysteries to be solved so perhaps the mystery club wasn’t so much a guise but quite accurate as to what they were doing. Tomi gloved his hand again; he wasn’t willing to show him anymore of his powers right now. Since he technically went against the rules a little, Damen would murder him if he displayed any more of it. But it seemed what he had done was enough of an incentive to convince him at least to come check out the club. ”Very well, but prepare yourself, and keep an open mind... what we do are not tricks after all” Tomi said as he stood up.

Tomi quickly collected the cups and plates and washed them, returning them to the proper places and with that he and Kyrian left the Cafe and Tomi locked it behind him. ”This way” Tomi said as he began to head towards the club building. He gave Kyrian a tour of things on the way there, it was more so to keep conversation up but he felt that Kyrian might benefit from knowing the layout of the school a bit more.

”That over there is the school library, it’s stocked with a large collection of books and if you ask there is an underground book section that boasts the largest collection of classical literature I have ever seen. They don’t let you take the books out of there so you tend to have to read it there” Tomi explained as they walked. They were nearing the club building when he saw Luciana and Akiba heading there themselves. He smiled and waved at them, ”Luciana, Hitomi!” he called to them as he caught up with them making sure Kyrian was keeping up. ”Any luck?” he asked the two, ”Oh, Kyrian this is Luciana and Hitomi. Their members of the club as well and I think you’ll get along with them, they are fellow literature nerds” he said smirking at the two.

As they neared the club he gave a soft gulp, the last stretch between towards the club had his one natural foe... trees. Tomi stopped walking and took a deep breath, closing his eyes, ”Ummm... can one of you make sure I don’t run into anything?” Tomi asked mostly towards Luciana and Hitomi. The two of them knew well of his fear of trees and he trusted them to guide him through it. He was already fidgeting a little. The sight of them alone had been enough to unnerve him and though closing his eyes helped quite a bit just the very idea there were trees around him was beginning to panic him a little. He was used to walking through this part but he never could swallow the immense fear that bubbled from his gut that threatened to release itself at any moment.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: Golden Leaves -> Outside the Club building xxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ :: Calm xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ :: Kyrian, Luciana, Hitomi

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                              Forget the fear it's just a crutch that tries to hold you back
                                                              tab tab tab tab And turn your dreams to dust
                                                              tab tab tab tab tab tab All you need to do is just trust 

”BEEP BEEP BEEP, TIME TO GET OUT OF BED CYRUS, BEEP BEEP BEEP”, Cyrus grimaced a little as his eyes flickered open thanks to the blaring sound right against his ears. He turned around to look at his personal alarm clock. They handed them out a few years back as a means to prevent them from oversleeping and as far as he knew Cyrus was the only one was dumb enough to actually use it. Or more so he was the only one who really did need it since he had a tendency of sleeping in on important days. Cyrus gave a yawn and reached over shutting the infernal alarm clock from possibly waking up those next door. They weren’t taking the exam and it was a Saturday, the only rest day they get all week and most choose to use it for some extra sleep.

Cyrus kicked the blankets off him and sat up, swinging his legs over and letting them dangle out on the side. He did a few seated stretches before standing up and doing a further few stretches. He felt something nudge at his feet and he looked down, smiling at the little coonhound. He reached down and ruffled the top of his head, ”Good morning little guy” Cyrus said bending down and picked him up, the puppy was named Kuro because his fur was as black as midnight. He let the puppy rest on his lap as he reached over to grab a small tablet on his nightstand. This was his Personal Comm Device, PCD for short. It had a variety of features mostly to do with communicating with others. He pulled up the email and there was the email he was looking for.

Quote:
                                                              TO: CYRUS (TPC-K122X)
                                                              FROM: Promised Academy Administration Board
                                                              Subject: Examination

Cyrus we have received your request to take part in the graduation exam. We are delighted to inform you your registration has officially been processed and permission has been granted for you to take the exam. Your exam is scheduled today at 12:00PM, you will take your written exam at ROOM C-320 and then proceed to your practical examination in the Virtual Simulator Facility. The exam should take a total of 8 hours, there will be a period for you to eat between your written and practical examination.

In terms of your group in the past we have let other choose their own group but this examination we are testing a new process. We are assigning you group members as we believe in the field of war you rarely get to choose who you are teamed with. Below is your team members:

Zeno (TPC-D901S) – Potential Type eq. Destructive
                                                              Clarissa Octavia Bourne (TPC-A347C) – Arcanist Type eq. Controllable
                                                              Quinn Howard (TPC-C777S) – Cybernatic Type eq. Destructive

As of your request of Leader Position we have discussed and agreed you shall be granted that position of your group. The position of scout, messenger and medic will be decided by you, be sure to submit this before your practical exam. We wish you luck in your examination and hope to see you in this year’s graduating class.

Cyrus looked at the names; of course he knew who all three were. Though the academy was quite big every TPC tend to know the TPC around their own age since most often or not these ones were the one you would take the exam with. Of course there was going to be some he was more familiar with than others. Quinn was someone he knew quite well from the fact they shared few classes together and ever since then they hang out in the same friendship circle. They both would often be by themselves mostly when playing with Kuro since they both adored the puppy. Clarissa was someone he knew a little bit about. The girl had always stared at him from afar when he was training, especially when he was doing sword practice. Later someone informed him the girl had a fascination of dragons. Zeno was someone he knew a bit from passing him in the hallways; they had brief chats but nothing more really.

A little disappointed he didn’t get to be in a group with Ziv, though he understood the meaning behind it. Indeed, once they graduate they would all get hired by different corporations and you would never get to pick who your team members are. Besides as well he and Ziv both signed up for the leader position, he wondered if Ziv managed to get it. Turning back to the PCD he typed up an email and set it to his three team members.

Quote:
                                                              TO: QUINN, CLARISSA, ZENO
                                                              Subject: Hey guys

Yo! So I hope you read the other email because this is not going to make sense otherwise. I’ll be the leader of you lot and I can guarantee we will pass the exam! I will be at room K-140, I’ll make you all some breakfast and we can discuss tactics for the practical and have a cram session to make sure we all are prepared for the written exam.

Cyrus hit send, he wanted to include Ziv as well but he was sure she would be distracted with her own team because he was certain she got the leader position as well. Standing up now, he got himself dressed and picked up his Augur which was resting in a glass case and strapped it to his back. With that he left his room, Kuro trailing behind him as he headed all the way to room K-140. Each room was designated by a letter, C stands for classroom, K of course was a kitchen. When he arrived he unlocked it. K-140 was a private kitchen reserved for a few TPCs, Cyrus lucky enough to be one of them.

When he arrived he began to start preparing for the breakfast. Cyrus already knew the menu plan he wanted. For Clarissa pancakes that he would specially cut into the shape of a dragon, for Quinn a light green apple risotto and Zeno a hearty English Muffin with bacon an sausage and for himself an omelette with cinnamon toast. He went to cooking right away, making the pancake batter, slicing up the apples, heating the muffins and cooking eggs. Normally this was impossible to do all at once but thanks to being a Kinetic type he could dash between the many pans frying, ovens cooking with ease. When he was done he made a few final touches and smiled. ”Perfect”

Dragon Pancake complete with sliced strawberries, Apple risotto, English Muffin with bacon and Omelette with Cinnamon toast. While most people who have to put up with cafeteria breakfast, whoever was lucky to be treated to a breakfast from Cyrus would almost always never turn it down. One wondered where the male even found the time to learn cooking; it wasn’t exactly an essential TPC skill. Cyrus now had to wait for the three to arrive; he was excited to talk to them and for the coming day of exam. Today he would graduate, he was certain of it.

HEALTH l ►►►►►►►►►► tab tab tab tab MOOD l Excited
                                                                  COMPANY l Alone tab tab tab LOCATION l Room K-140

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff