Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,475 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mighty Tiberius
Vexed Virgin
I think I have just outgrown the bullshit.
Will you stop being so vexed when you lose your virginity?
if you take people's names on here seriously, you'll probably be disgusted!
Already done.
Soz
kingsley synthetic zissou
i don't think any old gders think they're cool for being old gders
Plenty do.

Summery Smoker

Mighty Tiberius
Plenty do.

like whom
Vexed Virgin
Mighty Tiberius
Vexed Virgin
Already done.
Soz

But I'm mighty and Tiberius, I'm real, are you?
Mighty Tiberius
Plenty do.

like whom
I'm giving you this one on the grounds that I don't feel like digging up names.

6,475 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mighty Tiberius
Vexed Virgin
Mighty Tiberius
Vexed Virgin
Already done.
Soz

I can't be bothered with s**t like this.
Vexed Virgin
Mighty Tiberius
Vexed Virgin
Mighty Tiberius
Vexed Virgin
Already done.
Soz

I can't be bothered with s**t like this.

I bet you aren't even a real succubus.

Dapper Giver

Mighty Tiberius
it's because they realize how sad it is that they've been here for so long so they try to make it look impressive so tat they feel better. Just a thought.

As an old schooler, I'm just proud to have made it this far, so yah, you're right. lol But actually, Gaia gets a lot of bs in the forums, despite the fact that it is indeed a very interesting niche community. And actually I think, especially when compared to ye old GD, there are a majority of older people on here. Gaia isn't nearly as popular as it was. It actually used to be sort of cool, believe it or not.

TLDR; I suck, Gaia maybe not so suck.
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius
it's because they realize how sad it is that they've been here for so long so they try to make it look impressive so tat they feel better. Just a thought.

As an old schooler, I'm just proud to have made it this far, so yah, you're right. lol But actually, Gaia gets a lot of bs in the forums, despite the fact that it is indeed a very interesting niche community. And actually I think, especially when compared to ye old GD, there are a majority of older people on here. Gaia isn't nearly as popular as it was. It actually used to be sort of cool, believe it or not.

Thanks for the TL;DR. I almost passed out halfway through.

Dapper Giver

Mighty Tiberius
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius

You are so welcome. I pride myself on my long wind horridly written prose. It is a benefit and an art that comes with age. 3nodding
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius

agreed.
additionally, associating as an old gd'er doesn't immediately mean you are glorifying a certain era.
3nodding
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius

You are so welcome. I pride myself on my long wind horridly written prose. It is a benefit and an art that comes with age. 3nodding
I like everything short and to the point, if I want something verbose I pick up a book.

Dapper Giver

Mighty Tiberius
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius
Chibi_Akutenshi
Mighty Tiberius

I like everything short and to the point, if I want something verbose I pick up a book.

Ha, ha. Touchy. You know what IS a right book? I don't think you've heard of it: The Hobbit. I am not shitting you. You have to read that.

Desirable Loiterer

Mighty Tiberius
Yung Jesus
Hi tibby
Young lady it is 1:30 in the AM, why are you still awake?
im working on hw sad

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

nah bein prommie feels even cooler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items