Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

Its time the trade limit of 12 items per trade got upped to like... 100 items per trade.

Tipsy Genius

Given the prices/offers for Tickets, I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. Even back when I got my Platinum Ticket (which was back in March) I had to ask my seller to trust me, a complete stranger, to deliver all the items. It's really not ideal, and I'm sure some scammers have exploited it--which is more of a hassle for the staff to deal with than just increasing the item limit.

Mega Noob

sterek
Given the prices/offers for Tickets, I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. Even back when I got my Platinum Ticket (which was back in March) I had to ask my seller to trust me, a complete stranger, to deliver all the items. It's really not ideal, and I'm sure some scammers have exploited it--which is more of a hassle for the staff to deal with than just increasing the item limit.

i have over 6000 items in my inventory
and i would love to trade them all for a platinum ticket
however i doubt its going to happen

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
They've already addressed that question previously and said that they should be able to increase the amount of items. But who knows how long it will take them to do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff