Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Lunatic

12,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Someone said something to me that is personal and I don't know how they found out about it, but it makes me feel threatened. So, I'd like to know who sent me it.

Relentless Glitch

You can't, but moderators can. If you report the PM that sent the gift, they can trace it to the sender. However, disclosing the information would be the investigating moderator's prerogative.

Ruthless Bidder

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Nope, but if it was something harassing, the moderator can find out and ban the user. Chances are you won't be told who the user was though.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Personal? You mean something like password, address, phone-number, etc.? If so, then that's creepy and I'm sure that's reportable.

You can report the PM I think under Trolling/Abuse and the mods can trace the message back to the sender.

Users can only report the message, but moderators can most definitely find out for you, so report ^ ^
They won't tell you who did it, but they will tell you: "The situation has been handled" or something along those lines. smile

Wheezing Bard

12,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Unfortunately no, but if it is making you feel threatened. You should definitely report it. That's very cowardice of who ever sent that, and very shitty of them. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff