Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi, I have seen some posts today about not being granted cash, but my issue is not quite the same.

I am having issues with the Daily Treat video not loading if it plans to give me cash, majority of the time I don't get cash anyways 'cause I just get stuck with Gold, but hey, at least it gives me something! But if it doesn't say no offer is available and instead gives me gold, it assumes to load a video so I watch and get cash. It gives me a drop-box to select my year of birth and my gender. When I fill those in, it tells me then no offer is available.

My IP connection is good, ad blocker knows to allow everything through Gaia, and my browser is fully up to date.

Pic:

User Image

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hmm...that happens to me too sometimes but it's never been a consistent problem. It's possible that they don't have any ads targeting your age group right now but at the same time they have so many ads that there has to be something....

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I have so many issues with this site

Ads keep popping themselves out, items keeping turning into different items when decorating my house, and items like neck ribbons and shirts won't work together because there is a massive layering issue...

I've made posts, I've filed reports, I've been waiting a long time for a fix to any of these and nothing haas been done crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff