Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, do you think the story is interesting?

Aww Yeah! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Hell No! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Greedy Seeker

Hey!
So I happen to have an idea for a comic I want to do. I don't know if it'll be a long running comic or just a short one, it will depend.
There's no reward for this or the kind but this is something like to be a thing to do to pass time or just relieve stress :3 I'm looking for any interested Artists AND Writers!

This is the story so far

There are two realms now known to mankind. The Roysk and Boland.

Roysk are people who live in the skies, their mode of transportation ranging from Aircrafts, Hot air balloons, Jet packs to tamed beasts, they build buildings that only the top will be occupied, resulting in the structure that the bottom has no entry or space whatsoever. Only of those who are "rich", "successful business entrepreneurs" or people of "noble or royal status" live there. All of the people in Roysk have been thought to despise the Bolandians. And they will not stop at nothing to eliminate one if ever it attempts to go to Roysk.

Boland. A Land once full of life now forgotten. Now filled with malice, murders and chaos. This is more of the Underground for Roysk. All the poor, the hopeless and deprived of Justice have been living their lives in the Bottom. Their mode of transportation differ from Land Animals, Motorcycles, Cars and the ordinary. The BS or Bolandian Services Police are of the only ones who try to keep peace and order in Boland. But often are called the "Bullshits Police". Though the "King" of Boland have high hopes for them.

Sidenote:
"What funny sounding names! Why is that?"
Roysk= ROYal SKies
Boland= BOttom LAND

This is where the characters gets around.

Let's name the main character Tavros for awhile shall we? //I haven't thought of a good rich sounding name haha

Tavros Grunska, one of the soon to be heir of a very wealthy businesses, The Grunska Co.
All was well for him, he had the luxury of having anything at his wish and will, the wealth, the women and the goods of life until one night. He had discovered that there was an Assassin hired to kill him, The Assassin kidnapped his Father and have ordered to kill the rest of the staff of the Grunska Mansion, leaving Tavros in deep danger. Left with no other choice he decided to run away, only to be chased by the Assassin himself, resulting in him slipping and falling. Is it his end?

Sivska Askrad, works as a police officer at the BS Police. Not really one you would want to mess with. Very Impatient, Has alot of interest for adventures and has no idea about keeping calm when angry. Except for certain occasions. She found Tavros unconscious in the local dumpster while she was patrolling Sector II. Took Tavros in and as soon as he woke up, Sivska hit him with a baseball bat and interogatted him with questions. With the situation Tavros was in, he decided to tell all that has happened and explained, luring Sivska to help him in exchange for a handsome reward and the adventure of a lifetime she was waiting. Was this her break from her boring life?

Character sketches/Ideas:
Coming soon!
The outfit of Tavros is more to be off like the Prince or Fancy Victorian like one
While Sivska is more of the Punkish like victorian look xD

Any new character that might be a good add to the story are up for suggestions or new names for Tavros and Sivska are welcome! (Though I like Tavros xD)

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Kawaii Shoujo

That definitely sounds like something I would read. biggrin