Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Dragon

Hello,

I've been seeing a lot of complaints on people just missing snowflake grants. While having them last indefinitely was bad, 15 minutes feels too short.

I propose you make each snowflake grant last until Fafnir is killed again. So if he is killed at 1pm, the grant lasts until Fafnir is killed again at 2pm. Alternatively, since it takes about an hour to kill Fafnir, make the grant last half an hour.

Alternatively, autogrant the snowflake when the dragon dies upon doing a certain amount of damage, to stop everyone just lurking for the link.

On a related note, thank you for not making this event pay to play or pay to win or anything like that.

Cheers.

Dapper Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

It's lasting like 30 seconds now I think too :/ I keep participating and helping to kill off Fenrir, and then I go to click the snowflake link barely a minute after it's posted, and it says "grant error".

Phovos
Hello,

I've been seeing a lot of complaints on people just missing snowflake grants. While having them last indefinitely was bad, 15 minutes feels too short.

I propose you make each snowflake grant last until Fafnir is killed again. So if he is killed at 1pm, the grant lasts until Fafnir is killed again at 2pm. Alternatively, since it takes about an hour to kill Fafnir, make the grant last half an hour.

On a related note, thank you for not making this event pay to play or pay to win or anything like that.

Cheers.

That is a great suggestion! and actually what I thought would happen

Lonely Dragon

hito_ritabi
User Image

It's lasting like 30 seconds now I think too :/ I keep participating and helping to kill off Fenrir, and then I go to click the snowflake link barely a minute after it's posted, and it says "grant error".

Yeah, even the 15 minutes is uncertain. It's incredibly hard to get ANY charms unless you can afford to spend all day on Gaia.

Khaleesi

hito_ritabi
User Image

Had the same thing happen to me. It's most likely a glitch that someone will need to be poked about.

I would like to see the timer extended as well though x: maybe 30 minutes would be nice.

Fluffy Bunny

It should auto grant for helping kill him. Searching for links is stupid and time consuming. I'm really sick of events that make me go out of my way for my reward I already worked for.

Lonely Dragon

usaginano
It should auto grant for helping kill him. Searching for links is stupid and time consuming. I'm really sick of events that make me go out of my way for my reward I already worked for.

That could work too. Or perhaps have a button, like a giftbox, float on the page that leads to the grant.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
An auto grant would be nice... *nod* I've been online all of yesterday except for when I had to go to work and out of all that, I only have 1 snowflake to show for it...every other grant is 'Error' emo

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Autogrant, because that damn dragon blabbers his mouth so much the grant link is on page 6 of his post history. stressed 2 pages a minute of posts, and half of them are blank!
Prue

Had the same thing happen to me. It's most likely a glitch that someone will need to be poked about.

I would like to see the timer extended as well though x: maybe 30 minutes would be nice.
Oh, so I wasn't imagining things. It felt like a few of the links stopped working way before 15 minutes should have been up.

I think a bigger issue is the fact it takes so long to kill him. 15 minutes wouldn't be bad for a link if say every 15-30 minutes he was killed. He needs to be nerfed. I can't believe how ridiculously slow it is to earn snowflakes while fighting.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
An autogrant once you've attacked at least once/twice would be so much better because half of the time the link gets lost in a sea of his automated posts and everyone else's. And I've been stuck at 30 because it keeps giving an error even if I did help kill him.

Lonely Dragon

Krissim Klaw
Oh, so I wasn't imagining things. It felt like a few of the links stopped working way before 15 minutes should have been up.

I think a bigger issue is the fact it takes so long to kill him. 15 minutes wouldn't be bad for a link if say every 15-30 minutes he was killed. He needs to be nerfed. I can't believe how ridiculously slow it is to earn snowflakes while fighting.

Currently it takes about an hour to an hour and a half to kill him and you only have 15 minutes to find that link.
Phovos
Krissim Klaw

Currently it takes about an hour to an hour and a half to kill him and you only have 15 minutes to find that link.
As someone who is on the leader board I have become painfully aware of his slow die time. It isn't helping I should be able to make my Fafnir by now but can't because 22 of my earned snowflakes never granted to my inventory. classified_fu

Lonely Dragon

Krissim Klaw
It isn't helping I should be able to make my Fafnir by now but can't because 22 of my earned snowflakes never granted to my inventory. classified_fu

Oh wow that really, really sucks.

Devoted Healer

usaginano

QFT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces