Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Noob

User Image

ENDED DECEMBER 24 THANKS, BE PATIENT WINNERS! biggrin

User Image
Christmas time! - ❆☃❆
Art, contests, anons and more! ❅
ends Dec 24.

gaia_angelleft Currently: Giving out prizes and drawing art!
Hello!! emotion_yatta welcome to this little contests and art thread! Christmas is near so Happy Holidays everyone! emotion_bigheart
stay and chat! I'm gonna give art freebies here and there to the avis i like the most or to the nice people out there biggrin yum_puddi
Anons are welcome! if you receive anon gifts remember to say thanks and post in the thread!
I'm so happy with the giveaway! people are being nice and everything's in order thanks people!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_bigheart

What's this about? pretty simple like the title, there will be different contests:
you can get free art from me or other artists! what will we draw? your current avatar, so be sure to have a nice outfit haha ;D ( doesn't have to be Christmasy ) you can find some art samples in post 2. and also you can participate in the dice contest to win items and gold! there's also a bump contest!

How to win?
Art: I will generate a random number between 1-30 if you get the same number you win art! (see post 2 for the random number ) Number is 22 if you win you can choose one artist to draw your avi smile
Dice contest: you need to roll a die size 20 and number 20 If you get the same numbers I got (see post 3) you win items! ( see items you can win on post 3! ) you can win 1 item per win and you can win 3 times!
Bump contest: there's also a bump contest if you bump 100 times you get 1Bil gold!
If you win something please send a PM right away with the number of the page you won!! biggrin i prefer PMs because sometimes gaia doesn't tell me i've been quoted!!

Rules and things to know:
Respect Gaia TOS
Be nice and respect each other
Do not post anything 18+ (images or text)
Do not quote the first posts please!

* you can win max 3 times in the contests, let the others win too! :p
*you can roll dice and generate numbers as many times as you like, but remember you can win 3 times only
* If you win art you'll get 1 drawing of your avatar like the samples in post 2 (for now I'm the only artist so you'll get one from me! ) **if you want to apply to be an artist here read ahead.
* be patient! note that with the posts i don't keep track of what's happening sometimes but you will recieve your prizes! art also takes time razz
* if for any reason you won and didnt pm me or something just do so and i'll still give you a prize!

Apply to be an artist:
I would like to have more artists to give out freebies! so if you are one and would like to give free art please PM ME! with some of your art samples : )

THANKS to the people sending the grant item links and useful help!! emotion_brofist also thanks for staying and chating smile

THANK YOU! Enjoy!! emotion_bigheart

iMisaoM generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 22!

Bashful Noob

Art - ❆☃❆

this is the art section yay! clic on the spoiler tag to see the samples of what you can get!
You can win it by generating a random number, if you get the same i got in this post you win biggrin
if you win like said on post 1 send a PM saying you won, in what page and who would you like to recieve art from! choose 1 artist.
Winners on post 5!!

SOOOO here are our pretty artists!:

gaia_star iMisaoMakimachi's:
Misao is taking a break ! since i have a bunch to draw now haha;; if you win you can choose from the other artists!!:

This are some samples of the art you can get, you most likely will get a chibi like this from me:
User Image

gaia_star snowy15708's:

User Image

gaia_star DignityPower's
User Image

gaia_star Sigarda's:
Sigarda is taking a break !
User Image

iMisaoM rolled 20 20-sided dice: 20, 15, 11, 12, 11, 16, 7, 16, 6, 20, 3, 1, 16, 7, 20, 10, 2, 17, 16, 15 Total: 241 (20-400)

Bashful Noob

Dice roll - ❆☃❆

((read post 1 for some rules and things to know!))

You need to roll a Die size 20 number 20, if you get the number I got here and the numbers i got in pg4 you win! when you win send me a PM me with the number of the page you won in! or a screenshot of it biggrin
Winner numbers: 241, 190, 197 and 230 !
The prizes are in order so you will get what's next in the list! smile (hope i explained that correctly xD )
The strike means the item has been won already and is no longer available next to them is the winner

Here are the prizes you can win:

PRIZES:

Warme Chocolade
Holy Ariel
Oisin's Blessing conquestfrontier
Kottan Bell 7th Gen. DignityPower
Icy Marionette Angel of Hororr
Dark Lady Soldier Sake Arashisora
Queen's Emissary vincent_pimp_kid-
Astra: Red Blinking Come-Hither Eyes Trashed Betty
Cream Nitemare Scarf Sigarda
Shadow Bunny Berry Arashisora
SDPlus #044 KuroMephaeris
SDPlus #225 Fiammetta the FirebreatherMephaeris
Mocha the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Trashed Betty
Antique Triplet Arashisora
Saber-Tooth Tiger OrlyBloomerzbaby
Shilay-Lee the PookaAvalon Salkia

Cupcake Darlingrosettique
Polar Ice Nitemare Scarfrosettique
Her Marauding MajestyFrostyPeaches

THANKS SO MUCH to RustyRobot for donating the last 3 items!!! gaia_diamond

* note that since people are winning i dont have the time to stirke everything that fast haha x.x but you will get whats next in the item list!

will add more prizes if needed!!~~

Bashful Noob

Bump - ❆☃❆

In the bump contest you need to bump 100 times, note that you need to number your bumps (bump 1, bump 2, bump 3, etc etc.) and it has to be 1 bump per post of course! the prize is 1Billion gold!

WINNERS:

FrostyPeaches
Angel of hororr
DignityPower
vincent_pimp_kid-
conquestfrontier
yuana yo
Ember Ignite
Mephaeris
OrlyBloomerzbaby
rosettique
Holy Ariel