xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( T I T U S )"Titus, if we don't leave now we are going to be late on your first day of school! Now hurry up!"

A young redhaired boy found himself staring directly into the large full-body mirror, that was currently propped against a wall in his new house. You see, this boy and his family moved across the world a few days ago. The boy's father had told him that the reason that they just up and moved - pulling him away from certain family and friends - was because he got a new job in the location they are in now. But he knew that that was a lie. It wasn't the truth. The real reason that they moved was because the boy came out to his father as mostly homosexual. His father didn't like the fact that his eldest son was more or less into the male gender. So when he walked in on his son kissing another boy, he decided that it was time to up and move. The boy just figured that his father didn't want the backlash from his co-workers and so-called "friends" asking him why his son was gay.

The father of the boy got himself transferred at work a few weeks ago and he packed up his family, most of their house, and moved across the world. The boy's family didn't really mind. In fact, they were more than thrilled to be going to a strange new land! But he wasn't happy at all. He had left all of his old friends and maybe even a certain young man that he was more than interested in. He left behind family members who cared more about him than his own family members. He left behind everything he ever knew, all because his father was afraid. Afraid of what people would say behind his back.

His father was a coward.

That's how Titus Jansky moved from the United States to London, England.

"Titus, we're leaving. Now."

"Alright, alright, I'm coming!" His voice echoed down the staircase and outside, towards his mother, who was taking him to his brand new school. A rich private school, at that. Titus took one more look in the wall mirror and scowled at himself. The uniform really looked awful on him and it made his firered hair and face tattoo stand out against his pale skin. Stupid uniform. There was a reason he only wore dull colors most of the time. With a heavy sigh, Titus turned on his heel and walked down the hall to head out to the limo that was waiting for him outside.

If there was one thing that Titus Jansky knew; it was the fact that he hated being rich. He hated the way that people used him just because he had money. He hated the way that his parents flaunted their riches and went off and bought a stupid mansion as their new home. He hated the fact that his triplet younger brothers were spoiled brats and never did as they were told. He hated the fact that his twin sister never listened to him and always got what she wanted. He hated the fact that he let his parents control him with their money because he was underage and couldn't support himself.

He heaved a sigh, and slid into the backseat of the limo. His crimson orbs right away turned towards the window and he decided to ignore his brothers and sister. He really wasn't in the mood to listen to them talk about how excited they were to go to their new private school. Oh joy, it would be so fun! But Titus knew otherwise. Being the new kid in a school full of rich people was not going to be good. Especially being American and looking the way that he did. He seriously wasn't going to be surprised if people were going to talk s**t about him. It's not like it'd be the first time anyway. Titus let out another sigh and closed his eyes. He really hoped today would be a good day...

The car ride was long and sickening and the fact that his brothers told him that he was going to screw up at school before they got out of the car really got to him. It started making him paranoid. Was he really going to be an embarrassment to himself in front of all these damn rich folks? Boy did he hope not. When the car pulled up to the school, he slowly opened the door and looked back at his sister. That's right. She had an all-girl's private school, upon request to their parents. Titus waved at her and exited the limo. He watched it drive off.

With an anxious hand running through his hair, Titus turned on his heel and directed himself towards the inside of the school and to the office. Now it would surely be an understatement to say that Titus didn't get lost. Because that was a complete lie. The moment he stepped into the school, he was suddenly overwhelmed by how huge it was. And the students there kept staring at him as he somehow made his way towards the office. Needless to say, he had been there about fifteen minutes, and he already knew that rumors of the "badass new kid" was going to show up within the hour.

"You must be Titus Jansky, am I correct?"

Titus stiffened at the voice. Wow, he really needed to calm down. He reluctantly nodded and watched as the lady smiled and walked towards him, waving some file in her hand. That was the file on him, wasn't it? Oh did he hope all his past mistakes weren't in there. "I see you've had some... problems back in the U.S" the lady said, as she stood in front of Titus and started flipping through the file. He let out a sigh and brought a hand to his head, running his hand through his hair and looking away from the lady. Great. Another person to judge him. This was going so swell. "Come with me, Mr. Jansky. Let us go and introduce you to your new classmates!" She then turned and started out the door. Titus followed behind her, all the while thinking, This is going to be a long year....

The arrival outside of the classroom made Titus suddenly very nervous to the point of his palms sweating and him having to wipe them on his pants. He hated being this nervous. The door opened and in walked the lady he was with, him following suit. The class went to an abrupt silence and Titus kept his eyes focused on the lady he was with as she talked to the teacher. The two talked for a minute, before the lady came back to him and whispered, "Good luck, come find me if you need anything." And with that, she was gone, leaving Titus awkwardly standing in front of the class, his eyes more or less focused on the teacher.

The teacher just smiled at him and told him to introduce himself. Slowly he turned to face the class, trying not to smirk at the sudden gasps from the students up front, as he said, "Titus... Titus Jansky," He was suddenly very aware of his American accent, "It's nice to meet you..." He shifted awkwardly on his feet as his eyes darted around to each student. Everyone was looking at him. His hands got sweaty again and he resisted the urge to wipe them on his jeans. He couldn't show the class that he was nervous. He refused to do such a thing. "Mr. Jansky, you can take a seat over there." He watched the teacher gesture to an empty seat towards the back of the classroom by the window. Titus nodded reluctantly and quickly walked towards his seat, sliding into it and quickly looking down at the desk. Boy was this awkward. He could still feel the eyes of the students on him.

Wow, he was suddenly very aware of his appearance as well.

Wow, could this be any more awkward?

As the teacher went on with the lesson, Titus zoned out and started to think about anything else that wasn't this school.

Which is probably why he didn't even hear the bell ring to initiate that class was over, or hear the footsteps that were walking towards his desk.

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Blessed Humorist

User Image
S A L I S B U R Y xxx A L D S W O R T H
THE RICH STUDENT

x ONE MORE N I G H T x one more
before I shall wither and d i e

x x x x x x

It all started like any other day for Salisbury Aldsworth.

He didn't need his parents to remind him to wake up for school--it was something that was internalized in him since he was young. His parents' satisfaction was always above his own, and because of that, he was very proficient at molding himself as "a perfect student". Of course, this didn't mean that Salisbury had no motivations of his own--he was still a very independent student, and even without his parents' help he probably still would have been an ideal student. Most parents wished they had someone like Salisbury as their child, and he couldn't really blame them. See, Sal was known as someone who was wise beyond their years, and while most kids were out playing and acting like kids he was already preparing himself for the future. His father was an accountant, and because they were very wealthy, it was natural of the family to expect their only son to get into the business. Salisbury was already taking some of the most difficult classes his school had to offer, and he was excelling them as brilliantly as anyone would have expected him to.

However, as one might have expected, he wasn't really happy with this life. He always found himself staring out of the window when he was sure that people weren't paying attention to him, staring at all the flowers and other plants that were sprouting outside. Yep, he had a deep love of horticulture. He wasn't quite sure why he felt as if he could speak to the plants, but it still felt so right with him. Whenever his parents were busy [which was all the time], he often found himself outside their house tending to their gardens. More recently he became involved in his school's Horticulture Club, and to his relief his parents didn't think much of this. They simply believed it as Salisbury being the all-perfect student that everyone could have ever wanted and left him be. He knew that if his parents found out about his true plant passion that it would have not been received well . . .

After eating a breakfast of toast and an apple he walked upstairs to change into his uniform for the day. He slid on his white long-sleeved shirt and blue vest; he straightened his sleeves after putting the black blazer on over it. He tied his necktie so much that it only took him about ten seconds to do so, which then he slid underneath his sweater. Even though it was the autumn time, it was still a lot of layers for anyone to wear and Salisbury found it all too easy to start sweating in them. He slid the black pants over his legs, which he then fastened with his belt. He grabbed a comb from his nightstand and gave a thorough combing to his hair, which honestly didn't look too much different from earlier. No matter how much the male tried to comb it, his hair still liked to style itself. Though his parents didn't like that, they also noticed how it gave the "punk" feel that made him popular with the girls. He looked dangerous while still being safe to approach, so it was among one of the only unconventional styles he was allowed to keep.

Eventually he heard his father call his name, and with a quick response the male slipped on his white socks and black loafers before quickly climbing down the stairs. Grabbing his shoulder bag from the dining table's chair he walked out with him as his father hopped on the front seat of the limo with their driver. Salisbury sat in the back as he always did, staring at all the plants outside as it scrolled along his view. The ride to the school was as short as always, and after exchanging farewells he walked along the grand steps to start his day all over again.

And as he expected, the day was going through its same, monotonous flow once again. All of the homework he needed to do had been finished, and Salisbury managed to space out in the majority of his classes while still not missing out on much.

The only time any of his classes did anything that was of any use was during his third period class--the English class. A redhead student stood in front of the class while the students were pouring into their seats. Salisbury found his desk, and like the others, he turned his attention to focus on the one in front of him. The teacher asked him to introduce himself, and Salisbury caught his name as "Titus Jansky". However, it was a little hard to pick up on that with the whispers that occurred around him--

"Wow, that accent is so thick! No mistaking a Yank when you hear one."
                    "Do all Yanks wear that hair that long? It could use a haircut."
                    "He's so adorable! I wonder if he's interested . . ."
                    "He's definitely a badass! He punched a kid for stealing his lunch money back at his American school! I'd watch out for him."

Oh, joy. The student just entered the class and he was already having baseless rumors spread about him. Salisbury couldn't help but feel sorry for him in that sense--even in a private school like this kids could still be idiots sometimes. He only chuckled and watched the new kid walk to his seat. He turned his attention on the teacher as they started on their lesson for the day, though Salisbury had the faintest guess that some of the students were still staring at Titus. Salisbury braced himself to be called on by the teacher, since he was probably the only person who actually did the assigned reading on Wuthering Heights. It was a book he definitely would have read even if it wasn't assigned to him by the school, but it was simply because the male enjoyed reading in general. It was one out of many ways for him to clear his mind when he had a particularly stressful day at school.

The lesson went by quicker than the male thought, and as the bell rang the students piled out of the room one by one. Salisbury was packing his things on the floor when he heard the teacher's voice call his name. The male gave a nod and placed his items where they were and he walked to the teacher's desk to speak with them.
                    "Yes, Mrs. Fairbairn? I'm assuming you have a request for me."

She smiled at him while tapping her pen on her desk. "Of course! It's never anything less than that. I couldn't help but notice that Titus--that is, the new student--will probably end up lost in the school at some point. It wouldn't be his fault, of course, but I feel that the administrators didn't allow him sufficient time to explore the school. I was wondering if you'd be the one to do the job for them? It'd certainly make their lives easier. I can give a note to your next teacher letting them know what you and Titus are doing, and I trust that you can catch up on any missing lectures once you're done."

Salisbury didn't even think twice about his response, and he gave her a nod. "Certainly."

"I thank you eternally!" She smiled and started typing away on the computer. "So I'll have this note sent to your teacher before the class starts. Oh! And one more thing." Salisbury turned his head to face her again when she continued: "Can you also be a dear and help Titus catch up on the reading if he needs it? I would hate for him to fail the upcoming test because he entered the lesson later than usual."

Salisbury nodded at her, giving her his assurance on the matter. With another smile she continued to type on the computer while Salisbury walked to the back of the room to one of the desks that was close to the window. His eyes seemed to be vacantly staring at the window, like he was spacing out . . . Salisbury was going to change that.

"So you must be Titus Jansky," he spoke to the redhaired gentleman, hoping that saying his name would be enough to receive his attention. "You don't need to worry about attending your next class for the meanwhile. Mrs. Fairbairn--our Literature teacher--is requesting that I give you a tour of the school, so hopefully it would be easier for you to navigate around the school."

It might have been a relief for the new student to hear that he didn't need to go through another class of awkward stares, but Salisbury also didn't know much about him, probably like how . . . oh. Salisbury soon added: "Please forgive my rudeness. My name is Salisbury Aldsworth, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

x x x x x x

Grant me just o°• ONE MORE LIFE
ONE more I needed to make THIS thing R I G H T

tab tab tab Ugh this took forever, and I'm sorry. I'm hoping that I won't delay THIS long again in the future. As always, let me know if I should change something!

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ᴛɪᴛᴜs ᴊᴀɴsᴋʏ()XXXXX
XXXXXT h e xxA m e r i c a n

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( T I T U S )Things were going to be hard and out of his control. From the moment that he had stepped into the school and people stopped and looked at him, Titus knew that things were going to get out of his control. Rumors of him were going to be spread around and they'd probably turn wild and then no one would talk to him! He already had enough trouble making friends! But all of the rumors about him, he knew, were going to be bad. Bad enough to where everyone would be afraid of him. Again.

It was one thing being an outcast, what with his looks (the red hair and the face tattoo really kept people away from him); but it was another thing to be pushed away because of stupid rumors! Okay, yeah... most of the rumors were probably true, but still! Just the thought of being an outcast at this brand new school made him sick. What was funny was that his twin and his horrible brothers were loving the whole thing, too! They were excited to leave, move to a new land. Be the outsiders. More importantly, they just loved rubbing it in Titus's face that the entire situation is, in fact, his fault.

If his dad never --

There was a voice near him and Titus jumped in his chair. He quickly brought a hand to his chest and placed it over his heart, as he turned his head towards the owner of the voice. He opened his mouth to yell at the person for scaring him! But... but when he locked eyes with the man, he really couldn't find it in himself to do so. Something about.... something about the man's voice and his eyes really calmed Titus down.

He raised his eyebrows as the words that the man spoke rolled through his head. Tour... of the school? The boy was offering to give him a tour of the school? The hand that had been over his heart moved to the top of his head and he scratched his hair. Was this real?

"Wait a second..." Titus said, as he stared up at the boy, "Did you just said your name was Salisbury? Like the steak?" His matching red eyebrows shot up on his face and he couldn't help but snicker a little, which turned into a full forced laugh after a minute. What kind of name was that? Salisbury like the steak? Titus removed his hand from his head and waved it a little, "S-sorry! I didn't mean to laugh like that! It's just... Salisbury steak?"

Titus gathered his things and slowly stood from his seat. He walked around it to the boy and Titus couldn't help but notice their height difference. Salisbury was shorter than him and he wore a triumphant grin at that. "Okay. Yeah. Right. School tour. Let's do that."

The tour of the school hadn't lasted as long as Titus had hoped it would.

Then again, he didn't pay a lot of attention to what Salisbury was saying as they walked. In fact, he didn't really care. He was more or less focused on the fact that whenever they passed by someone, they would stop and stare at them. Titus knew that that person was whispering about him. Whispering horrible things about him. Spreading one lie after another. And each time they passed by a person, Titus wanted to stop and fight back, tell them to not spread rumors or whatever they heard about him was wrong.

But... he couldn't do that. If anything, he didn't have the courage to do it.

Titus stopped walking and stood there for a moment. He waited until Salisbury noticed him, before he turned and walked towards one of the giant windows near them. He reached both of his hands out and placed them on the cool glass, a heavy sigh escaping his lips.

"Steak... do me a favor, okay? I want you... I want you to promise me that you won't listen to any of the rumors about me, okay?"

He knew it was dumb, asking someone he just met a few hours ago to make a promise to him. But he needed someone to not listen to those stupid rumors.

"I can't deny that they're not true, because, frankly, they all probably are. But I want you to know that I'm not like that anymore, okay? I'm not the kind of person who will corner someone and steal their lunch money. Not anymore, at least."

He momentarily thought back to the first time he did that. Back when he was just entering high school. The... gang he was in used to do it a lot. They beat kids and stole their lunch money. None of them cared about what they did. Back then... Titus was just in the wrong crowd. But if he never joined that crowd then he...

He shook his head a few times and turned to face Salisbury, "I'm not some crazy badass anymore! I just... ugh!"

He threw his hands up in the air and shook his head a few more times.

"I just... -- you're staring at me weird. You can understand me, right? My accent isn't too thick or anything, is it?"

Titus stared at Salisbury for a moment, before he covered his mouth with both of his hands.

"Sal..."

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Blessed Humorist

User Image
S A L I S B U R Y xxx A L D S W O R T H
THE RICH STUDENT

x ONE MORE N I G H T x one more
before I shall wither and d i e

x x x x x x

The American looked confused about the entire mess, not that Salisbury could blame him. What more did the American need than to be gossiped about in a class? How about a teacher pointing them out and somehow deciding that "hey, we haven't cemented his 'New Kid' status yet, so let's go and do it again'. Salisbury knew where the teacher was coming from and could sympathize with her concerns. However, he couldn't stop thinking about embarrassing all of this had to be for the new kid, especially with the attention that he garnered through the school already. How many tall delinquent-looking redheads were in the school, anyway? None in a rich private school from what he knew.

It took the redhead long enough to finally start speaking, and once he did, the British male wished that he would have stayed silent. The student's face was growing into a smirk while Salisbury's own expression scowled at the American's reaction. Of course, what else had he expected? He crossed his arms over the male while he laughed at him, waiting for him to finish his rhetorical question before he spoke again. It had taken all of the male's effort to not walk away from this septic-brained moron, and instead he only sighed.
                    "It is unfortunate that the inventor of such a lovely item had to be associated with the name. But I'd advise you to think less about the steak and more about John of Salisbury, author and bishop for whom I was named after. And the name is 'Sawlz-bree', not 'Sals-berry'," The male took a small breath, and whispered almost inaudibly, "Uncultured swine."

All of the students had emptied out of the room at the moment, so the American had been spared from hearing all of the gossip about him for the meanwhile. The redhead stood up and Salisbury inwardly sighed as he noted their difference in height. Oh sure, it wasn't all that uncommon to find people taller than him, but it still irked him every time it happened. There was another person who probably assumed that his physical strength could power over the dark-haired male. And that male was sorely mistaken if he was going to underestimate Salisbury's command of speech. Salisbury nodded when the student seemed to be more on-board with the idea of the tour, and he soon led Titus out of the class and into the school hallways.

Despite the school being so large, Salisbury had managed to complete an entire run around the school within a decent amount of time. He doubted the male was paying much attention, but if that was the case, then Salisbury was sure that the other could learn more about his surroundings eventually. Even the dimmest of students could eventually learn their way in a prestigious school if they allowed themselves the time for it. Of course, the school wasn't empty, and Salisbury paid little attention to the students walking down the hallway, save for an occasional glare to a student who whispered at his direction, though whether they were speaking about him or the new American student was beyond him [though he was going to assume the latter].

When they were walking down the hallways, Salisbury noticed Titus stopping in tracks, and rather than walking with the British male he walked toward one of the windows, placing his hands against the thick glass. With a cross expression remaining on his face he listened to what the other had to say; it seemed that he was finally addressing some of the rumors being spread about him. Salisbury's fingers tapped against his elbows as he watched the other's facial expressions and listened to his words. His first reaction was a sigh,
                    "I sincerely hope you don't believe my name to be 'Steak', or find it to be some acceptable nickname for me," his voice grew stern at the moment, but he soon allowed the male to continue. What made the other male believe that Salisbury was going to listen to the rumors anyway? He hardly had the time and patience to play along with something so juvenile. But he decided to listen to all of what Titus had to say before speaking up, and Salisbury only chuckled as he stared out the window.

"In all honesty, I don't believe you to be the type who's lived a tame life," His gray eyes were struck by the sunlight shining on the two males, perhaps making his face appear warmer than his tone of voice suggested. "But I wouldn't listen to a single soul in this school even if my life depended on it. If there's one thing you should know about the students at the school is that they don't even know what they're saying half the time. Any assumption that's been proved correct is because of their sheer dumb luck."

And yes, Salisbury was going to talk down about his classmates. He acted polite to them on a daily basis that they probably wouldn't care too much if they heard him say anything. Heck, they might even assume Salisbury was lying and genuinely enjoyed their company [which he didn't, of course]. He placed a hand under his chin, staring out the window as the hallways. In all honesty, he chuckled at the thought of this American punk trying to steal his lunch money . . . if he ever carried any, of course. He didn't doubt that Titus was capable of better crime, but that was what he wanted to make a big deal over? It was so . . . petty. Still though, it had to be frustrating for someone like him to enter this school and hear all of those rumors about him. He wasn't going to deny them, which Salisbury supposed that meant he could appreciate the other's honesty.

"I won't make any judgments on you until I've seen your actions. That's my principle for everyone else and it's not any different for you. If I end up despising you, it'd be for reasons aside from baseless rumors." Salisbury shrugged. Well, as long as the two of them were speaking in the hallways with [near] privacy from eavesdroppers, he might as well let the American know about Salisbury's thoughts. It wasn't anything all that exciting in his opinion, but he supposed it was the thought that counted.

He let out a sigh and began to saunter down the hallways again. He stopped after a couple steps and turned to face the American.
                    "Now with that out of the way, is there anything else you'd like to add before we return to class? And by the way . . ." A ghost of a smirk appeared on Salisbury's lips as he turned his attention down the hallways. His voice dripped with light sarcasm as he let his words slip: "I wouldn't worry about a thing. Your British accent is just as convincing as my American accent."

x x x x x x

Grant me just o°• ONE MORE LIFE
ONE more I needed to make THIS thing R I G H T

tab tab tab Salisbury is such a d**k, yet I love it. xD Anyway, if you wanna timeskip to the end of school, go right ahead~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff