Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

*With a sigh, he steps out into sight, blushing a deep red* Ah... hello...

He quickly turned to face him and a great look of relief was on his face.
Running over to Hikari, he hugged him tight.

"Where have you been?
I've caught wind of a dragon going on a rampage recently and I thought for certain that you had been harmed...."
Slave Boy Anon
[NPC] Liam
Sandman may have stolen Jack�s eyes, but mine are only for you. Right now, that is. I can�t help that I�m in high demand.

User Image

Ah... yes sir. You've said that before. Is there something you want? Um... I could give you a ride if that's what you desire. *He is blissfully unaware of how awkward that sounds*
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]oD5Gkls6g7ew3SB94m2FIr7S[/akey]
Ryuu-no-Taisho
Slave Boy Anon
Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

*With a sigh, he steps out into sight, blushing a deep red* Ah... hello...

He quickly turned to face him and a great look of relief was on his face.
Running over to Hikari, he hugged him tight.

"Where have you been?
I've caught wind of a dragon going on a rampage recently and I thought for certain that you had been harmed...."

Timid Swordsman

Soare cu Dinti

User Image

Ah, but it doesn't look like it could hurt anything at all. Perhaps we should just leave it be?

Agile Hunter

Slave Boy Anon
Thank you. I... don't feel like I deserve this kindness, but I'm very grateful. *He smiles, blushing*

"Yeheh~ If only Grim could see me playing the knight in shining armor~! He'd think it was some elaborate prank..."

Timid Swordsman

Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

Ah.. no, I'm ffine. I'fe been here, giffing people shleigh ridesh...heh. *He blushes a little, feeling exposed, and having a hard time talking as he is*

Timid Swordsman

Masked Thief - Anon

User Image

Ah, pardon? I didn't quite hear that, ma'am.
Masked Thief - Anon
Slave Boy Anon
Thank you. I... don't feel like I deserve this kindness, but I'm very grateful. *He smiles, blushing*

"Yeheh~ If only Grim could see me playing the knight in shining armor~! He'd think it was some elaborate prank..."
(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]oD5Gkls6g7ew3SB94m2FIr7S[/akey]

Witty Wolf

Slave Boy Anon
Soare cu Dinti

User Image

Ah, but it doesn't look like it could hurt anything at all. Perhaps we should just leave it be?
Awww. Sure he's harmless now but don't blame me if this act of foolish mercy comes back to bite us. Probably via dragon teeth.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

Ah.. no, I'm ffine. I'fe been here, giffing people shleigh ridesh...heh. *He blushes a little, feeling exposed, and having a hard time talking as he is*

"You feel frozen...
Here.", He responded with concern, just before unfolding a thick, red, winter haori and putting it on him.

That's when his words hit him and he asked with a note of confusion in his voice,

"Sleigh rides?"

Timid Swordsman

Soare cu Dinti

User Image

If it comes to that, I'll be the one to take the bite, all right? I'm the one that's showing mercy, after all.
Soare cu Dinti
Slave Boy Anon
Soare cu Dinti

User Image

Awww. Sure he's harmless now but don't blame me if this act of foolish mercy comes back to bite us. Probably via dragon teeth.
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]O204E8RpQv2Hr7Wfa0KfNAa4[/akey]

Agile Hunter

Slave Boy Anon
Ah, pardon? I didn't quite hear that, ma'am.

"I said my friend Grim would think me playin' the role of some sort of knight in shinin' armor is some sorta elaborate prank."

Witty Wolf

Slave Boy Anon
Soare cu Dinti

User Image

If it comes to that, I'll be the one to take the bite, all right? I'm the one that's showing mercy, after all.
oh, I don't think either of us will have a choice by that point. Farfin is an apex predator after all. By the way I named him Farfin. Farfin Nugen.

Timid Swordsman

Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

Yesh... *He sighs* I'm... in purshuit ofh my memoriesh... buch itt sheemsh I'm not enchirely free ofh my mishtresh..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff