Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
Brogar Kargunsson

While Brogar began harvesting the Thunderbolt iron, his magic armor alerted him to a possible threat, movement detected in the warren he had dug. Narrowing his eyes behind his faceplate, Brogar turned to face the beast as it roared at him and he activated his Thermal Hammer with an audible thrum of deadly power.

"Sit." He commanded it, the Spess Dorf clearly unafraid of the monstrosity howling at him.

Kairi Nightingale
User Image

He raised an eyebrow at her shushing, passing off her transparency as a trick of the storm. His eyebrows lowered, however, as he assessed the man standing over the bodies. "Well, they shouldn't have messed with an armed psycho in the first place," he commented, then turned to her, seemingly unconcerned. "Do you know where the nearest town is?"

Korpse Kitty
Don't worry, you didn't miss it. I just didn't mention it yet. His name is Aryn.
Quote:

---------------------------------

EARTH CREATURE

The creature reeled back as it felt the object's power. Instead of backing down, it let out a shriek before snapping it's head forward, jaws searching for flesh.

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
Brogar Kargunsson

In the blink of an eye, the creature was struck by a hammer that burned with the heat of a sun, wielded by a warrior who had battled armies across the heavens for decades. The force of the impact alone would have been enough to shatter a stone wall, the heat of the Hammer's striking surface chewing through any hardness or protective plate the beast might have.

Kairi Nightingale

AdorableKohai's Senpai

Feline Otaku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab in the forest with Aryn "way to ruin the sneakiness" feeling frustrated
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                    xxx════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Violet looked at the man, a little surprised at his nonchalant attitude. Maybe it was something about that fact that she had been human once that made her stomach do flips when she looked at the dead carcasses. Either way, she knew she didn't want to stick around to see what else this psycho and his weird sword could do. If she wanted to get out of here without further drawing attention to herself, she'd need to get this loud mouth guy out of here.

She frowned and grabbed his wrist, turning quickly and began weaving her way through the trees towards the other side of the forest. As they got further away from the initial scene, she turned to look at the man fully. "Geez, do you not understand the concept of being sneaky!?" She said now that they were further out of ear shot. She pointed a finger over her shoulder. "The closest town is that way, but good luck. It's one hell of a hike from here."

Kairi Nightingale

User Image

Tired of the rain and sensing more of a storm coming he got up and stretched. Jumping down off the roof he looked around and then headed back inside. He threw some more logs on the fire and then walking to the kitchen grabbed a large chunk of deer meat and brought it over putting it on spits and then putting it over the fire. The light from the fire and the smell of the food giving off an inviting feeling during the raging storm. Pouring a glass of strong wine he sat down and watched the flames and thought about everything that had happened. The crystal around his neck glowed faintly," You should have just let me kill them brother. I'm telling you now that those men will be back and they will kill us. Remember if you die I die and I am sick of doing everything you do. If you just break the crystal and let me free........" Frost growled," Ha fat chance Shadow. No I won't do it. You were the one to go out and kill all those people before and nearly got all the clans killed. Not to mention you killed half the elders and our parents. Nope you can just forget it brother." Shadow growled softly and said something in another language before his voice faded away and was silent again.
imgright]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x323/Kairi_Nightingale/47400b80-6a55-4e35-b2ae-e60350cc8c80_zps7e37c62a.jpg[/imgright]

"Heh. You're the one that keeps yelling," said the man, taking his hand back once the girl had stopped pulling. "So don't blame me if he decides to come after us next." He looked over his shoulder to where the girl pointed. "Of course it's far away. Goddamn map really was useless," he said and sighed. "Ah, well. I don't know what you're doing out here, girly, but good luck with the psycho." He began to turn away.

Korpse Kitty

---------------------------------

EARTH CREATURE

The creature screeched at the blow, the pain. It's head was thrown back into the wall. It fell to it's side, barely breathing. But it would not die. Not yet. It was a creature of earth in earth's domain. Energy began flowing around it, pulling from the rock and dirt and the very core of the land. It let out a wheeze at the pain, its foot twitching, and fell unconscious. But the energy continued to flow into the beast, the magic working furiously to repair the flesh and save the creature's life.

Cale Darksun

(I'm sorry, but it's night here and I have to sleep now. Feel free to leave my characters if you don't want to wait for me. I don't mind. ^.^ )

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
Brogar Kargunsson

The creature would not get the chance needed to recover and rebuild. It chose to fight Brogar, son of Karguns, Thorgarim of the Forge Fathers, Wielder of the Thermal hammer "Treadbreaker", He who bore the name Tankbane. And when one earned the ire of Brogar, he did not stop until they were dead. Surging forward with a blood curdling roar, Brogar attacked the still healing body with his Thermal Hammer, sundering it in but a few well placed blows and denying the creature a chance to reform.

Kairi Nightingale
EARTH CREATURE

The creature's body jolted and crunched at the blows. Its breathing stopped. The magic was not enough to stop its heart from dying out. The beast's body went still. Then there was a crackling sound as it hardened. Blood, bones, and skin, all turned to solid stone before crumbling into pebbles and dust. The eyes changed into two mysterious golden stones, never again to see the light of day nor darkness of the deep earth.

Cale Darksun

(RIP Earth Creature. It was fun while it lasted. lol )

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
Brogar Kargunsson

Brogar felt no sympathy for the creature he had killed. It had sought to kill him and it had paid the price for its folly. It hadn't even been a remarkably good fight. Just one beast making a fatal mistake.
Collecting the Gemstones left behind by the corpse, the Spess Dorf went back to work harvesting Thunderbolt iron with his Matter Manipulator and Thermal Hammer, cutting off chunks of ore from the vein and stowing them in a pack he slung across his back.

Kairi Nightingale

((OoC: And another one bites the dust, as they say.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aiko Nodin

Her natural need to escape and be free was overclouding all else. She was in survival mode now. Dried and hydrated she ignored hunger pains for the time being. Aiko knew she needed to move quickly and move as far as she could from it all. The woods would leave her scent in the air, if she could find water to bathe in and have them lose her scent it would be better. Aiko was not the only experiment to escape from the facility. She'd attempted escape with two others, their mantra's were 'hear no evil' and 'speak no evil'. Together they were a formidable trio, but even alone they could stand their ground. The three had been separated, and she prayed to whatever gods would listen that the other two were safe. Perhaps one day they would once again cross paths and be able to live in harmony as they each wanted. The be at peace and know friendship, love, and emotion.

The rain had died down so the ground was soft but drying. The mud sunk between her toes and felt slick and cool, but she knew she was leaving a trail. There was nothing she could do about that now. Aiko simply ran. She ran as far and as fast as her body would allow her. When she could go no further, she simply jumped into the nearest tree and sat there to catch her breath. When her strength returned she would continue her journey by tree. She had no plan for her future yet, simply to survive and stay free. Whatever came would come. So long as she didn't end up back where it all began. Perhaps she would start a search for her two friends.

Quotable Gawker

[[ I'll delete this post after it is answered. But I can't for the life of me figure out this time period... is it futuristic, Present or Past... sorry if this is a stupid question, but thanks!]]
((honestly not really any one set time period. Just kind of a conglomerate fantasy is what i'm getting lol. I'd purposfully made it vague to see where this goes. it's a story so make it what we can))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff