Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Hellraiser

TechmaShibuya
Elinoi
      I kind of regret throwing 750 mil at it.
      Those eyes... definitely not worth. ; . ;

while you can sit here and probably spend all the real money you want on gaia. Kids cant ever get presents for Christmas. This is what your gold bought. You just made it so kids can enjoy the holiday. Now before you say "well presents aren't everything." I bet my sweet a** you didn't go one year without a single gift. Gaia is the most greedy site on the internet and THEY aern't even as greedy as you sound right now.

Hold your tits.
      first, I didn't realize it actually donated towards real ppl. I assumed it was towards noobs or something rather insignificant. I didn't bother to read the global tiers at all.
      That has been pointed out to me and I simply never edited my first post.

But, thanks for the lecture <3

Interstellar Kitten

I donated 750mil, since that's all I can really afford at the moment anyways;
Really happy that I could.

I'm probably going to donate my human avatar items from it since I can't wear them.
So, if anyone wants them before I can toss them in the Dumpster, let me know~

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Donated the 750m without a second thought. I love the items but it's even nicer being able to donate towards charity. In fact, I think this is the first time I've been able to donate towards the charity efforts of Gaia since the Japan relief charity effort.

I'd donate towards the raffle simply for the added gold for the charity if I had the gold. Don't have the spare gold on hand. Anyone want to give it to me to donate it? emotion_awesome

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Noble Newb

21,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I must say, pretty nice group of items for a measly 750m donation. Not that great of a color scheme (I thought originally they were red & black but it seems they are sort of red and a dark green), but not bad. yum_pie

Fanatical Visionary

Now this is something I can get behind! biggrin

I literally donated all of my gold.

All of it.

All 150 billion of it.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Easy donation! I wonder if they'll add more tiers as it progresses and thus donate more money to the charity?

12,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Jigo-san
I donated 750mil, since that's all I can really afford at the moment anyways;
Really happy that I could.

I'm probably going to donate my human avatar items from it since I can't wear them.
So, if anyone wants them before I can toss them in the Dumpster, let me know~
I'd love them, thank you!

I was so excited to see this Drive.

Conservative Explorer

Donated 150M, since I could only donate that much. It's nice to reach out to the needy, and even though I don't have any real money, I can always donate my virtual money. The items are not bad, but red and green can be hard to coordinate with if not careful.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Threw 750m at it, anyone wanna help me raise the remaining 99,250,000,000 for a chance at the golden ticket?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Donated 14 mil for the cause for now... It's not much I guess but all bits count, right? I know far too well how it is to be poor and have to go through the holidays... Santa clause skipping my house (no money for presents) while all the bullies at school got great expensive gifts, being happy to have something decent to eat and clothes to wear that isn't some itchy sweater your neighbor used to wear like 12 years ago... Believe me, it sucks... cat_sweatdrop
I'm glad there are organisations like these nowadays... Helping out a lot of poor ppl/kids... And it's nice that Gaia is donating as well... $1000 may not seem like much of a donation for an organisation like that but remember that Gaia isn't exactly the only company/individual donating... And $1000 is a pretty big donation coming from on site alone... Especially considering they won't even make a profit out of this as we can just simply donate with earnable currency... cat_wink

Sparkly Genius

Gaia's actually being kind of classy this christmas eek

I hope they come out with more tiers for donating more.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I donated 1b. While I can technically do the 100b, I'm not throwing that away for a fart in the wind's chance at getting a golden ticket. It's not going to be me and I'd rather not waste my money chasing a ghost. There are plenty of trillionaires that can help us reach the goal. I am not a trillionaire that can just fart money into the abyss on a mathematically improbable chance at winning. @__@

I gave what I did and nothing more.

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

Prerequisite 1b(750m in this case) Done.

Champion

I can't donate much on Gaia, but we have a nice big box of toys going to Toys for Tots and extra towels to the Veterinary Hospital this weekend.

Alien Sex Symbol

I feel as if a company that pulls in as much money as gaia does could afford to gift more than $1000 to charity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff