Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Member

I liked Beth she was ai'ght
Beth/Bethyl was soooooooooo irritating.
I'm so glad she got killed off.
Finally little 12 year olds will stop watching.

PS: Caryl on. heart
I thought beth was dumb, honestly not gonna miss her at all

Benevolent Prophet

Tbh Beth was a pretty important character to me, but that's because I've been struggling with depression and have had passing thoughts of suicide for a few years. To see a character in my age group that has depression in the way that mine has manifested -- aka in the ugly, not pretty, and detrimental way rather than the usually pretty "I'm sad all the time" way -- was really important to me.
Andrea was pretty important to me for the same reason but Beth is the one I connected with the most for whatever reason.

Feral Businessman

Beth was never very important in my opinion, she was just a background character right up until season 4 when they decided they wanted to off her. I totally agree with op that most of the people that liked her character liked her because they wanted to see Daryl get with the young pretty girl they could relate to.

To the people who genuinely like the more interesting aspects of her character, I'm not trying to bash your love for her- I totally understand falling in love with side characters. I just feel like she got a massive amount of attention for the wrong reasons, a.k.a people who just used her for shipping fodder :/

Ruthless Allegiant

Thanks everyone who keeps this thread alive~ It's interesting to see your opinions and I'm glad I'm not too terribly outnumbered xDDD

sriracha princess

rough_and_ready1988

Fuffeh

heart emotion_brofist heart

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I liked her because she was blond.
I liked Beth, so yeah. She was cute and the hospital episodes leading up to her endless demise were watchable and enjoyable.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
II Kumorii II

Let the butthurt commence.

Beth was a waste of space and our time, the only good she's done was die in a hilarious way.

Timid Conversationalist

tldr; but you're not the only one... I didn't hate her. I was more indifferent than anything.

Shy Prophet

me too a bit I think
I feel this way about Carol.
I'll give it a chance. I'm at least curious about it. I just hope they won't overdo it, anyway, walking dead is really easy to cosplay!
I didn't start liking her as a character until the last episode with her. Oops too late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff