Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Capitalist

like everything i own is worth nearly three billion if not more. can someone tell me y

Trogger's Bride

Heroic Raider

see america right
like everything i own is worth nearly three billion if not more. can someone tell me y
Inflation...

In a relationship with Amanda

Man-Hungry Vampire

been broke for months

Conservative Capitalist

TombRaider 288
see america right
Inflation...

yeah i remember flynns booty or whatevs but wtf happened, that was maybe 9 months ago, and i bought this s**t like right before logging off, for like a fraction of that.

while i have you could you tell me if people actually use these bunny avatars, or if it's useless?

Trogger's Bride

Heroic Raider

see america right
TombRaider 288
see america right
Inflation...

yeah i remember flynns booty or whatevs but wtf happened, that was maybe 9 months ago, and i bought this s**t like right before logging off, for like a fraction of that.

while i have you could you tell me if people actually use these bunny avatars, or if it's useless?
They pretty much just kept putting out more and more gold generators and rigs till everything went way way up. You'll notice sale after sale announcements pretty soon.

And yeah lots of people love the animal or paw items and avi's. You can also buy other animal forms with gaia cash if you want, like spiders, elephants, pandas, you name it. The paw items all fit whatever animal base. I prefer being human but if you like it use it. 4laugh

Conservative Capitalist

TombRaider 288
see america right
TombRaider 288
see america right
Inflation...

They pretty much just kept putting out more and more gold generators and rigs till everything went way way up. You'll notice sale after sale announcements pretty soon.

And yeah lots of people love the animal or paw items and avi's. You can also buy other animal forms with gaia cash if you want, like spiders, elephants, pandas, you name it. The paw items all fit whatever animal base. I prefer being human but if you like it use it. 4laugh

I logged in with 3k, I now have 28k. I have no idea why. I enjoyed Gaia prior to all this corporate pushy s**t, it's why I'd left. Sorry to see it's still here.

Trogger's Bride

Heroic Raider

see america right
TombRaider 288
see america right
TombRaider 288
see america right
Inflation...

I logged in with 3k, I now have 28k. I have no idea why. I enjoyed Gaia prior to all this corporate pushy s**t, it's why I'd left. Sorry to see it's still here.
The daily chance, posting, voting, and booty grab have all had the gold pay outs raised a lot to go along with mp prices. Also if you get a pink link it'll probably be in the millions.

Conservative Capitalist

TombRaider 288
see america right
TombRaider 288
see america right
TombRaider 288
see america right
Inflation...

The daily chance, posting, voting, and booty grab have all had the gold pay outs raised a lot to go along with mp prices. Also if you get a pink link it'll probably be in the millions.

Well, at least it's been adjusted a bit.

Bun

ya my invo is worth 9trillion it happens

Hardcore Winner

yeh its broken

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items