Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fairy

User Image
So many characters already. This is going to be fun. razz
I'm still working on my profile, but Skyy, you and I previously discussed Eclipse and Epiales being "close", right? I'm going to put it down in the relationship listing. You can always update your profile later. 4laugh

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

Luminve
User Image
So many characters already. This is going to be fun. razz
I'm still working on my profile, but Skyy, you and I previously discussed Eclipse and Epiales being "close", right? I'm going to put it down in the relationship listing. You can always update your profile later. 4laugh

We did. smile And I will later.
Speaking of which I still need more relationships for Eclipse D:

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageUser Image

I need some for Cassi too. I also need to actually finish her profile. >.>
                                      *hasn't started it* Though to be fair, I have numerous profiles for her
                                      already so it's really just copy, paste, and tweak. xD

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi everyoneeee! So excited to be a part, and can't wait to see everyones profiles

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                I need to get relationships for Kallisto as well, and I'm almost done with her profile.. I was actually wondering if I could have another character? One that isn't related to anyone? The problem is, I'm not sure of what i want her to be.. (I'm really bad at playing guys so it would be two girls sorry).

Also, if anyone is up for plotting, I'm all ears. Kallisto is Melos' twin sister :3

______________________________________

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageUser Image

I'm sure Cassi would be availabe for friendships! She's exceedingly fond of dancing,
                                      so it would work out pretty well I think. xD

Hey gaiz. 8D. I totally am here, just been busy for a few days. Haha.

Anyways, I play Medusa! 8D.

--------------------------------------------------

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Rose Scented

Hey gaiz. 8D. I totally am here, just been busy for a few days. Haha.

Anyways, I play Medusa! 8D.

awesome sauceeee~~ can't wait to see more of your character
desert dryad

I pretty much just have to copypasta her profile. xD I'm hunting down a colour palette.

Blessed Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
R u u l i g a t o r

User Image

Hello there all, I'm Erwin!
              Hey R u u l i g a t o r: I'm playing the incarnation of Flora, since you're Fawna I figured (you know... "Flora and Fawna" wink we'd either be related somehow or at least work extremely closely with each other. Thoughts?

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Eirwen Oisin

Eyoo Erwin! I'm Ruu. :3 Glad to have you join us. And totally. :3 I plan on having Nychia be a bit of a loner, with little to no social graces, so I'm not sure how close she'd be to anyone. Maybe cousins of a sort? If your character is mild mannered enough, I could see them getting along. xD

Blessed Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
R u u l i g a t o r

User Image

Chryssa is extremely mild, rather calculating and a loner herself, but she does go out as a healer and help others actively. I thought the two would work together especially in areas of helping Nychia find feeding areas for animals and creating dens when needed, as well as healing animals who are sick or injured since she is a master potion maker with her plants and herbs unless Nychia has that ability. I think cousins would work!

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Sounds good to me! Any other ideas you got?

______________________________________

Brosephiine
User ImageUser Image

I'm sure Cassi would be availabe for friendships! She's exceedingly fond of dancing,
                                      so it would work out pretty well I think. xD

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Eirwen Oisin

Well that's good; I can see Nychia tolerating her then. Ny also has a pet aven, who is much more sociable and friendly -- also snarky and a jerk-- but I can see him bonding quickly with Chryssa if she brings him berries :3

Blessed Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
R u u l i g a t o r

User Image

Lol! I love it! She most likely would, she keeps a HORDE of plants, berries, etc in her fort-house. She likes animals a lot as long as they're respectful, especially birds and squirrels for some reason, whenever she's in a project and something sits on her shoulder she absentmindedly hands a berry or whatever to whoever it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff