Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie_xKiller
Quote:
December at last, what a time to be alive~ Christmas is nearing with giant leaps, and there is not a frown to be seen for miles. Though of course, that might depend on where you are looking...

Another great day is coming to an end, and the carollers are returning to the warmth of their own homes. But boy, have they made a mess... There is sheet music and toffee wrappings all over the driveway, somewhat drawing attention away from the lovely decorations. No, this simply will not do!

After cleaning up the mess they left behind, you decide on taking a quick tour to the dumpster, while you're at it. Just as you set off, it starts to snow. What a lovely sight it is~ Thank goodness you were already done though, or that trash would have been buried until spring. But even with the cold and a trash bag at hand do you feel rather merry. This is exactly the way that Christmas should be. Happy people, lots of snow, and- Hobos...?

Your merry tour comes to a sudden stop, as you spot a man curled up by the dumpster. It is hard to see through the snowfall, but he sure look to have seen better days. Poor guy... Aren't there any shelters nearby? As you walk up to throw away the trash, he doesn't seem to pay much attention to you. In fact, he is not moving at all. If it wasn't for the cold breaths, you would have wondered whether he was even alive. You don't really want to disturb him, so you casually "drop" some change beside him, hoping that it might at least be of some help.

You are glad to see that he picks it up, but stare in chock when the man starts biting on a coin. "No, you can't eat that!" He looked up at you in mild confusion, and it was then that you saw it. Pale... Green... Oh please, no... The zombie stood up shakily and reached his hand out for you. In a moment of frozen panic, you just stood there. Staring, as fearsome beast- Handed you your money back...? What sort of zombie was this really? "S-so-sorry...", he mumbled and scratched his neck. "Th-tho-thought it w-was... Was c-candy... K-k-kinda... M-might have S-swallowed one..." Before you could even react to this strange set of events, the green man handed you a small box, wrapped in shiny paper, then gave you a hug which somehow felt even colder than the snow. "M-m-me-merry Ch-christ-m-mas... Y-y-you're s-so warm..."

Once he let go of you, you look down at the loose change and box in your hands. This little act of charity sure hadn't gone as planned... But when you look up to thank him, the man seemed to have vanished, wandered off into the thick snow. How weird... What even was that? You shake the box a bit, trying to hear what's inside, before reading the label. Wow, this handwriting is terrible. Let's see...

"Merry Christmas and stuff. Don't forget to leave cookies for Santa. I like those."

~That Green Gentleman Anon

Thank you, That Green Gentleman Anon!!! heart Both the story and gift are lovely. I love zombies and this is perfect. How did you know I like gingerbread cookies? whee
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]x2uodYtciRnBsbjwyDdS[/akey]

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100

torixxxy's Significant Otter

Somber Vampire

Hey, p!atd anon, pm me? Let's chaaaaaaat~

Aki Senpai

70,825 Points
  • A love for Boys Love 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autumn Breeze 500
AnimeKinIsMe
I'm doing great! I like your avi. biggrin How are you?

Thanks <3 Yours looks great as well!
I'm doing good :3 Having fun with the holidays?

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
To all the lovely Anons:
I am currently participating in two anon gift-giving threads so if any anons do gift me anything I will thank each anon in both threads. This way I know for sure that each anon is properly thanked. I would hate for someone to feel unappreciated. I also gift people and know how it feels when someone doesn't say "thank you."
Okay, that is all.
Good day and happy holidays! biggrin

Astronomical Astronaut

Zombie_xKiller
AnimeKinIsMe
Zombie_xKiller
User Image
So pretty! heart Also I love your avi!

Oh my goodness. Thank you! biggrin
You are quite welcome!! heart

Aki Senpai

70,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autumn Breeze 500
RougePetale
what time is it over there?

Little over 10pm. I usually go to sleep between midnight and 1am.

Astronomical Astronaut

KillerCaitie
AnimeKinIsMe
KillerCaitie
I'm wearing a holter monitor, I can't be on Gaia very much for the next few days.

It's a heart monitor, because my health is, well, not that great.

So I don't even know if I can anon this year. crying
I wore a heart monitor a few months ago so I feel your pain. Best wishes and get well soon! heart

Thank you kindly, my dear. Such a pretty avi. I do hope whatever had you require one was cleared up!
Oh thank goodness my charts came out clear, there was a whole other reason my heart was skipping! Thank you for asking! smile Your avi is cute too! heart

Hard Lvck's Fav

Sergeant Gunner

i have no idea what this movie is....
but its making me laugh insanely hard....
its so bad XD

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh my goodness! Thank you anon gifter!

Astronomical Astronaut

E.Beth
AnimeKinIsMe
E.Beth
This thread always makes Christmas great.
heart Your avi is so cute!

Oh thank you! You have such a cool background by the way. I don't think I've seen that one yet. Mind if I ask what its called?
I was gifted it by a nice person who thought it would look great with my avi and they were right! heart http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10105255, Traveler of the Tundra! biggrin

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
        Dση'т cαℓℓ мє α GODDESS. Dση'т cαℓℓ мє α QUEEN.
        tab tab Jυѕт cαℓℓ мє тнє cutest PRINCESS уσυ нανє єνєя ѕєєη. tab

User Image

Alright you guys, How do I collect my reward for helping defeat Fanfir? I've been playing this Freeze game all day but have yet to collect a single reward.... !! tab User Image

User Image

User Image tab QUEST tab ITEMS !! Hєℓρ ?!

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Aki Senpai

70,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autumn Breeze 500
Zombie_xKiller
To all the lovely Anons:
I am currently participating in two anon gift-giving threads so if any anons do gift me anything I will thank each anon in both threads. This way I know for sure that each anon is properly thanked. I would hate for someone to feel unappreciated. I also gift people and know how it feels when someone doesn't say "thank you."
Okay, that is all.
Good day and happy holidays! biggrin

Haha, I know the feeling biggrin But I decided against it and just stick to one at a time xD I might switch in between though :p
HI
can anyone check it if you can change your avatar's cloths?
i have been trying to do so for an hour now sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces