Jivra T
Suzie Rue
Jivra T
Suzie Rue
Jivra T
It's late. XD
What part of the world are you in? It's 1PM here in Ohio, USA
Scandinavia in Europe. =P
Ah, I have a friend in Denmark and a couple in England. I also have family in Israel. So you are about 5 hours ahead of me. It does get dark so early now. Here, it gets dark about 4:30. You will also get to enjoy Christmas before me,
Tha'ts cool. spread here and there on the globe.
Yea, we get to open our presents tomorrow.
Have a wonderful holiday.

Distinct Explorer

Suzie Rue
Jivra T
Suzie Rue
Jivra T
Suzie Rue
Jivra T
It's late. XD
Scandinavia in Europe. =P
Ah, I have a friend in Denmark and a couple in England. I also have family in Israel. So you are about 5 hours ahead of me. It does get dark so early now. Here, it gets dark about 4:30. You will also get to enjoy Christmas before me,
Tha'ts cool. spread here and there on the globe.
Yea, we get to open our presents tomorrow.
Have a wonderful holiday.
you too. =)

Divine Titan

l Loren l
Suzie Rue

I live in Ohio too! 8D
That's great. I was originially from Cincinnati, now I live in Columbus. It's a bit wet today, but at least no snow or ice. I can handle this.

Divine Titan

To my anon benefactor, thanks for the present.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Phanna
Rosalind Hawk
Phanna
Rosalind Hawk
Phanna
Rosalind Hawk

Sounds tasty surprised
About 50% of the time I make grilled cheese, I burn it. The other 50% of the time, the bread is fine but the cheese isn't melty enough. lol

Yeah...mine were like that as well...then my hubby taught me officially how to make them without making them a mess...(though I still convince him to make me them his way every so often)

Lucky you xD
My boyfriend doesn't cook. At all. He's spent so little time in the kitchen that even though he's lived with me for two years now he still has to ask me where the can opener is. emotion_drool

yeah...I can get my husband to cook, as long as it doesn't need to be spiced up. i do that part better than he does.

I can get him to cook, but usually he just gets in the way so I don't even bother. sweatdrop
My boyfriend also can't smell properly due to a small bought of brain damage from a time he whacked his head, so spicing is beyond him as well. He can't taste subtle flavors without a proper sense of smell.
Do you guys cook together often?

We do cook together a lot...usually on weekends. And he's a huge sandwich fan..Like we will go out to get sandwich things and we will come back with all sorts of deli style stuff and layer them in artisan fashion...During the week though, I like to have dinner done before he gets home from work.

Ah, making sandwiches like that can be real tasty. yum_puddi Sounds nifty!
I used to try to have dinner for him after work as well, but since he took a new job a few months back I haven't been able to have it hot for him because he usually doesn't get home until 10/11, which is just completely impractical to be cooking that late. emotion_8c

Seeker

Suzie Rue
l Loren l
Suzie Rue

I live in Ohio too! 8D
That's great. I was originially from Cincinnati, now I live in Columbus. It's a bit wet today, but at least no snow or ice. I can handle this.

I live in Cincinnati c: and yeah its wet here too.

Divine Titan

l Loren l
Suzie Rue
l Loren l
Suzie Rue

I live in Ohio too! 8D

I live in Cincinnati c: and yeah its wet here too.
Do you by any chance like anime conventions?

Lady Pants

Rosalind Hawk

I used to try to have dinner for him after work as well, but since he took a new job a few months back I haven't been able to have it hot for him because he usually doesn't get home until 10/11, which is just completely impractical to be cooking that late. emotion_8c

Yeah...I love our sandwiches we make...all artisan and filled with unusual things...like sliced pears.

Yeah...I wouldn't cook that late, I mean, unless it was like always the new set dinnertime. Ours is at 5pm because that's when my hubby gets home...I know if he worked a job later than that, i would adapt.

Generous Smoker

AN ANON FOR YOU.
AND FOUR ANONS FOR YOU GLEN COCO!
YOU GO GLEN COCO!

and none for Gretchen, bye.
Phanna
Rosalind Hawk

Yeah...I love our sandwiches we make...all artisan and filled with unusual things...like sliced pears.

Yeah...I wouldn't cook that late, I mean, unless it was like always the new set dinnertime. Ours is at 5pm because that's when my hubby gets home...I know if he worked a job later than that, i would adapt.
Your cooking is so tough that I'm contemplating starting a shoe company, just to give your overcooked meat some kind of purpose.

Seeker

Quote:

Thank you for the wings anon! ; 3; I can't wait to use them! <33

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
KirasMarionette
Mystic Moon Ampris
KirasMarionette
Mystic Moon Ampris
KirasMarionette
Mystic Moon Ampris
lol gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright I like giving to others.Always have
I know. If I've no use for it and someone else does why bother keeping it? I'd rather give it to them
I agree. Some times I wish I could gift the gold instead of doing the trade.
You can I thought o.O Didn't they make it so you can buy those coins? That store gold? And it's like an item in your inventory? And then you can send it liek that and they click to open it? I mean, I've never done it or had it explained, I'm just assuming it works that way. I don't imagine they'd soulbound those, do they?
They can but its not the same.
Lol how is it not the same? I mean it's still giving gold and you can do it anonymously o.O

Its not the same to me because a lot of the gold you buy in story isn't the same price you are buying at or want to buy..

Seeker

Quote:

very fuzzy! c: Thank you anon!! <3

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Phanna
Rosalind Hawk

That sounds adventurous surprised
I totally need to talk him into doing that lol

Unfortunately we live with other people, and when I cook dinner I'm usually cooking for them as well. So I can only cook late on the days where they've already gotten themselves taken care of. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff