KikkiNight
K i m z y

Ian though. emotion_dowant

Haha true~ He's awesome~ Now we just need to see Rufus~ cat_whee

Rufus! <3

Come to me kitty, I have treats!

ooo~ treats~ cat_3nodding

My cat heard as well and has appeared! >w>

Haha, how cute~ Mine are all currently sleeping in my room. Well, 4 out of the 6. xD

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

Slumbering Galaxy

The Muse of Life

What are you trying to get?

Trash Enthusiast

14,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
BubbleEnvy
Precious Bunn Bunn

OMG! It's so cute and looks nice with your avii.

Oh, thank youuu~ I thought it would make a nice edition to this holiday avatar emotion_yatta
heart

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
CrimsonDice
I don't know why, but I can see that happening and it would be glorious. rofl Then it would be the battle for Halloween. You either are with Gambino or Nyx. XD
I would prefer something new instead of the X v.s. Y rehash we have gotten for ten+ years. Maybe help Gambino get power to defeat Nyx (to hell with Nyx fans, evil should not prevail!).

Spoopy Snowflake

karpic

ATTACK LINK
♥

♥

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hope we get more items in the nice Ice/Wintermint blue color in the future.

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Spoopy Pumpkin

Sugary Snowflake

hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
Owls, kindly please stop killing yourself on my sword. Thank you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Gaia. redface

Welcome! You chose a great time to start! xd re you having fun?

I just started the event, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Yup, I'm having fun! And I do want those cool items you get with the charms...

You'll probably get there. Who knows? That anon who's lurking in this thread might give you something to help. biggrin

Really? That would be really kind. Yup, I'll have to work hard for the (snowflake?)charms. How long does it take to normally drive away Fafnir?

Ah, just as you said that, the message from the anon popped up. I kinda want to save it for Christmas. But thank you so much anon! You're too kind.(I'm so happy!) whee
K i m z y
Maraschinos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

need to get me 9 more flakes emotion_kirakira

Good luck. emotion_yatta

Thank you!
4laugh

Astronomical Astronaut

icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe

Haha agreed about the painter items, seems weird. sweatdrop
I'm one diamond off from the wonderland item and some snowflakes so I decided to get it. Then I'm going to get that green elf item and the backgrounds and be done with it. I am super impressed yu are going for the frozen fafnir. That is wayyy to much for me lol smile Good luck though!! heart

nice. i got the ivory winter wonderland yesterday (before i decided to try for the bundle and frozen fafnir), and after the bundle i may get the holiday one, since you mostly need snowflake charms for it and the sweaters don't require any snowflake charms.

i figured it would be cheaper in the long run to get what sweaters i can before they disappear from gofusion and then get what i missed on the marketplace, then trying to buy an alchemized frozen fafnir later

That's probably true about the sweaters, you know the frozen fafnir will be impossible to buy on the marketplace xp I think you've managed to get a lot more than me so far, good job!! Are you going to open your bundle? I have mine, but I'm not sure whether to open it or just sell it since I'm not a fan of the lucy item?

i'm opening mine, because it had a chance of having an emerald millenium in it (green chibi moon wut). there's also some cute items you could get from it that have a similar feel to them as the winter wonderlands. i'll sell anything that i don't want (like that awkward flexing snowman astra. emotion_facepalm )

*goes to check that item out* Ooo that emerald item has cool legs. That snowman item eek , no thanks. I might open it because hey its Christmas lol, I'll prob wait and do it then as a gift to myself. smile I'll prob sell the lucy item though or gift to my sis. heart

there a thread somewhere that lists all of the possible items you can win from the bundle, but i can't find it anymore. emerald millenium was the one that interested me.

in other news, LEX DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME! i wanna buy more gofusion bundles! crying

I saw that about an hour ago crying crying crying no more bundles. However this is the second time they have taken them out and then put it back hours later to tease me so I'm holding out that it will be back tomorrow. Please oh please!!! exclaim exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff