Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Yamashta

that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao

i don't think so it's a matter of perspective i suppose. as i see it one was asking for clarification and the other was following through with said clarification. It was great communication. 3nodding

Sparkly Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Fafnir smells of burned cheese

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse

Yeah. I thought getting the snow charms would be the hardest, but now I'm missing 4 diamonds for the dragon alone! Imagine I even tried buying the pack from Backalley Bargains, but I basically wasted 100mil for 3 heart charms. ^^"

it's not always a waste. my first three bundles got me 2 diamonds and a wildcard. you're luck just wasn't very strong that day.

Guess so, I'm known for my rotten luck. >.< Still, I'm scared to buy another bundle, since I'm not sleeping on cash and it'll take me a while to earn another 100mil. ^^"

how do you earn gold?

Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

i usually round up bugs, flowers, and paper in towns 1 and sell them in the marketplace. it's slow, but steady

diamonds are getting back to around 700-900 mil again, so maybe try there?

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Makyui
Lina7Inverse
Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

The Dumpster is a surprisingly good place to root in for stuff to sell! Most of the time it's cheap stuff, but sometimes people throw some valuable stuff away.

I found an animated set of cat ears in it a few weeks back. o:

Thank you, I'll make sure to check it more often than 1-2 times a day. ^^
Carpe Omnium
Fafnir smells of burned cheese
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Dreamer

Sash0
gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]
mrgreen gaia_diamond
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
Yup whee

My attacks are rubbish though. Once I only hit 8 points emotion_0A0
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse

Yeah. I thought getting the snow charms would be the hardest, but now I'm missing 4 diamonds for the dragon alone! Imagine I even tried buying the pack from Backalley Bargains, but I basically wasted 100mil for 3 heart charms. ^^"

it's not always a waste. my first three bundles got me 2 diamonds and a wildcard. you're luck just wasn't very strong that day.

Guess so, I'm known for my rotten luck. >.< Still, I'm scared to buy another bundle, since I'm not sleeping on cash and it'll take me a while to earn another 100mil. ^^"

how do you earn gold?

i usually round up bugs, flowers, and paper in towns 1 and sell them in the marketplace. it's slow, but steady

Guess I'm off to bug/paper/flower hunting then...and some dumpster diving. xP

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
Yup whee

My attacks are rubbish though. Once I only hit 8 points emotion_0A0

maybe thats because your no longer dressed up as Jack frost? (i think that was you the other day i hope if not lol i made a funny! XD)
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse

how do you earn gold?

(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Shy Pumpkin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Things feel so dead right now D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces