Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Won't it let me earn Snowflake charms?! Is this happening to anyone else? I've attacked the dragon way more than anyone should have to in the last 20 minutes and have received not a damn thing! Ugh!

Anxious Gekko

ugh, same, I just keep going to the thread with reward links. The most recent one actually gave me one that transferred into my inventory.

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Why play the game if you can't earn rewards? I don't understand they take away ZOMG but the give us crap like this that don't work -_-

Trash Ghost

if what ppl are saying is right you get the snow charms from a link in the thread where he died?
which sounds impossible to find really sweatdrop

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Fehfwert Eegdas
if what ppl are saying is right you get the snow charms from a link in the thread where he died?
(Fafnir seems annoyed, and the steam from his various huffs and puffs is making it hard to breathe. Luckily, it�s warm. Not so luckily, he�s fixed his gaze on you and is readying a mighty flame.)[akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Fafnir is annoyed?! I'm annoyed that this game doesn't work.
iFellatio
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Fehfwert Eegdas
(Fafnir seems annoyed, and the steam from his various huffs and puffs is making it hard to breathe. Luckily, it�s warm. Not so luckily, he�s fixed his gaze on you and is readying a mighty flame.)[akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Fafnir is annoyed?! I'm annoyed that this game doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff