Something something . . . snowflake, something exclaim
mizducky
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
D0ll3
Opposite of Depression
your sig is too serious
im scared

crying Thank you for that generous gift! heart
(Fafnir wobbles a bit. He seems sort of exhausted, but it�s hard to tell with the crippling fear overtaking your very being.)[akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

I'm trying! The game finally loaded correctly.

Mewling Lionheart

13,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Streaker 200
this is too much
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
mizducky
Yay lets get him!

Come one come all and slash some snow flakes!
(Fafnir is watching carefully. Mind your words-- he looks ready to pounce.)[akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Noob

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon

I HAVE RETURNED LIZARD, TO GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR GOLD PILES.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
II CuriousAngel II
(Fafnir�s deep growl vibrates across the area. Run!) [akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Aaaand there's no snowflakes you tosspot exclaim
prince marlowe
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon

Sweet Shapeshifter

44,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
xXxXMelloXxXx
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown fanfir this is all for you again
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Whats the point! How do you kill him...
Nana 724
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
xXxXMelloXxXx
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown fanfir this is all for you again
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Click on the link. It opens a pop up window where you slash snowflakes. If the snow flakes don't start right away, close it and start over.
II CuriousAngel II
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
II CuriousAngel II
(Fafnir�s deep growl vibrates across the area. Run!) [akey]wsKPutwTdXUoKhYfJb5ehLwX[/akey]

Aaaand there's no snowflakes you tosspot exclaim

Noob

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
prince marlowe
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon

YOU KEEP QUOTING ME, HOW ABOUT FIGHTING ME? cat_lol

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Nana 724
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
xXxXMelloXxXx

Click the link, slash the snowflakes with your mouse cursor when they appear; avoid the owls.

Anxious Bookworm

Fafnir! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas