Yay!!!
A happy ending!!!!! emotion_kirakira

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Mystic_cannabinoid

Oh you're welcome, I was saying a few days ago that marijuana was safer than caffeine.
And not to mention nut meg.

No one tends to listen though, oh well more dope for us right? User Image
Yes yes & yes!!!!
I had to do speeches for my speech class... we had a solo persuasive and a team persuasive but my teammate had to drop out for personal reasons ... so I did both by myself. One was about how medications are more dangerous than marijuana and the other was the benefits of it. My classmates loved it and so did my professor. The second speech I did on it though he even said I could have talked about more stuff haha I totally should have! emotion_yatta

But heck yeahhh I won't argue with that - I'll blaze it up XD
Yeahhh... I know about the nutmeg thing @.@ xD

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Sexcess
Oneitis
that's wild
and terrifying eek
i'd like to research how allergies work...
Same here, I think it would be interesting to see how it works. I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know. I have a friend who is deathly allergic to cinnamon - and one day I forgot and omg it was a close call crying
I will never drink tea around her again gonk
Just drink the tea without it.
Although if that's how you always take your tea, it would be tricky to remember

Master Jew's Wife

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sexcess
Mystic_cannabinoid

Oh you're welcome, I was saying a few days ago that marijuana was safer than caffeine.
And not to mention nut meg.

No one tends to listen though, oh well more dope for us right? User Image
Yes yes & yes!!!!
I had to do speeches for my speech class... we had a solo persuasive and a team persuasive but my teammate had to drop out for personal reasons ... so I did both by myself. One was about how medications are more dangerous than marijuana and the other was the benefits of it. My classmates loved it and so did my professor. The second speech I did on it though he even said I could have talked about more stuff haha I totally should have! emotion_yatta

But heck yeahhh I won't argue with that - I'll blaze it up XD
Yeahhh... I know about the nutmeg thing @.@ xD

LOL, i did the same thing for my last college English class. I actually found an article in a medical journal about that layer of lipid oil that resides around the brains of repetitive marijuana users. They use to think that the layer of "goo" that showed up on any x-ray was the cause of mental retardation, now they have proof that the same layer prevents damage to the brain during a stroke because it regulates oxygen depravity that take place during an attack. emo

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Oneitis
Just drink the tea without it.
Although if that's how you always take your tea, it would be tricky to remember
I don't think I've ever drank tea with cinnamon in it
I was being a block head and we were at a teavanna place and they have free samples most of the time ... I asked if she wanted to try some chai forgetting that it has spices in it (cinnamon being one of them) and she was like "does it have cinnamon in It?" and i'm like "of course not, it's chai!" (idk what the hell I was thinking) and she couldn't breathe but apparently a cup of water really helped cause she was fine after that.
It really was the scariest & craziest thing I've ever seen.

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Mystic_cannabinoid

LOL, i did the same thing for my last college English class. I actually found an article in a medical journal about that layer of lipid oil that resides around the brains of repetitive marijuana users. They use to think that the layer of "goo" that showed up on any x-ray was the cause of mental retardation, now they have proof that the same layer prevents damage to the brain during a stroke because it regulates oxygen depravity that take place during an attack. emo

Wow, I had no knowledge of that. That's really cool to know.
I know what marijuana is great for (medical conditions) but I did not know about that with strokes. O_O thank you for that bit, I'll definitely be researching about that!

the more you know! -rainbow hand- xD

Master Jew's Wife

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sexcess
Mystic_cannabinoid

Wow, I had no knowledge of that. That's really cool to know.
I know what marijuana is great for (medical conditions) but I did not know about that with strokes. O_O thank you for that bit, I'll definitely be researching about that!

the more you know! -rainbow hand- xD

I'm a huge marijuana advocate weather you are sick or not.

It's over all benefits over subside all possible negative attributes especially when most of the arguments come back to the conclusion that yes, pot makes you high. It also, relives pain, stops nausea, prevents migraines and even helps people get off harder drugs. I myself used it to stop smoking cigarettes.

My ma has cancer and i don't know what she would have done with out pot.

vicoden makes it so she can't poo and that's a big problem for older folks. User Image

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Mystic_cannabinoid

It's over all benefits over subside all possible negative attributes especially when most of the arguments come back to the conclusion that yes, pot makes you high. It also, relives pain, stops nausea, prevents migraines and even helps people get off harder drugs. I myself used it to stop smoking cigarettes.

vicoden makes it so she can't poo and that's a big problem for older folks. User Image

Same here, I guess I'm just more open about the medical side of it although I care about medicinal & recreational use. Although I should be more open about both : )

It also helps with insomnia, glaucoma, ms and of course much much more. I've almost completely quit cigs (I say almost because I've still had one now & then) !!! I was worried that smoking more would make me crave cigarettes because that's what I use to do ... but it was easier putting my mind to quitting cigs when I completely replaced it with pot. And my lungs don't completely hate me when I've smoked a bowl compared to cigarettes!

I'm glad to hear that your mom found a safe alternative to help her. That's great :')
I love finding someone to talk about this kind of stuff with who really knows what they're talking about. smile

Master Jew's Wife

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sexcess
Mystic_cannabinoid

Same here, I guess I'm just more open about the medical side of it although I care about medicinal & recreational use. Although I should be more open about both : )

It also helps with insomnia, glaucoma, ms and of course much much more. I've almost completely quit cigs (I say almost because I've still had one now & then) !!! I was worried that smoking more would make me crave cigarettes because that's what I use to do ... but it was easier putting my mind to quitting cigs when I completely replaced it with pot. And my lungs don't completely hate me when I've smoked a bowl compared to cigarettes!

I'm glad to hear that your mom found a safe alternative to help her. That's great :')
I love finding someone to talk about this kind of stuff with who really knows what they're talking about. smile

well not to brag but I have to grow it for her too, I'm actually her cargiver and because she needs the extra boost, I had to learn how to make pot into oil. My first batch was so scary i was afraid that the everclear vapor would ignite at the drop of a pin! My parents taught me how to grow, but they never needed to make hash or oil or wax so that was something we had to work on. xd

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Mystic_cannabinoid

well not to brag but I have to grow it for her too, I'm actually her cargiver and because she needs the extra boost, I had to learn how to make pot into oil. My first batch was so scary i was afraid that the everclear vapor would ignite at the drop of a pin! My parents taught me how to grow, but they never needed to make hash or oil or wax so that was something we had to work on. xd
That's not bragging at all, that's a fact and I think that's awesome. I'm sorry for the context it's in but I'm glad you're able to do that for her and help. I hear you do have to be careful about that, but as long as you're not being blind about it you should be fine. : ) Some people just shouldn't be allowed to be around that stuff.

I bet you're a pro at it now though eh? xD

Master Jew's Wife

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sexcess
Mystic_cannabinoid

That's not bragging at all, that's a fact and I think that's awesome. I'm sorry for the context it's in but I'm glad you're able to do that for her and help. I hear you do have to be careful about that, but as long as you're not being blind about it you should be fine. : ) Some people just shouldn't be allowed to be around that stuff.

I bet you're a pro at it now though eh? xD

Hell yeah, 6 months no fires.

I suck at making hash though, my dad is the pro at that.

My ma has this really cool vaporizer that fills a turkey bag, easy to replace easy to clean. She only has one lung (cancer took it) so it's best that she vapes and eats the oils i put in her food. You haven't had brownies until you've had them with contracted oil in place of solid pot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff