Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
(Fafnir wobbles a bit. He seems sort of exhausted, but it�s hard to tell with the crippling fear overtaking your very being.)[akey]ryDsspmSA66Imczkah3IsZAbq[/akey]

Eh, what? I'm not afraid… yet. sad
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]
BlackRoseBleeding
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Wily Warlock

33,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Let's do this!

Dying Star

Hilarious Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Surefire Businesswoman

BlackRoseBleeding
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Kare Juroku
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
(Fafnir wobbles a bit. He seems sort of exhausted, but it�s hard to tell with the crippling fear overtaking your very being.)[akey]ryDsspmSA66Imczkah3IsZAbq[/akey]

Eh, what? I'm not afraid… yet. sad

Toxic Kitten

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon

Celestial Spirit

Dawn Shadowblade
I don't even know what I'm doing...

Game Tips:

1. Fafnir is probably supposed to leave a game link every time he posts, but sometimes it's just blank. The link might also toss you back to the top of the screen - just try again.

2. You can refresh the game as many times as you like to get the snowflake-to-owl ratio you want. If you get a game with no snowflakes, or if they vanish because you let them escape, don't worry, just refresh.

3. If you let a snowflake escape, it will be replaced with an owl. So if you had 2 snowflakes and 2 owls to begin with, you will now have 1 snowflake and 3 owls appearing.

4. The lower on the screen the flakes are when you strike them, the more points you get. Don't worry if your score/damage drops from time to time - it does that to everyone as his HP drops below certain levels.

5. The damage/score is cumulative between all the players - you can check Fafnir's current HP level by clicking on the dragon in the header.

6. When he is defeated, you need to find the link he posts at that time to get the Snowflake Charm. It only appears in the thread he was defeated in, so you have to find it in his post history or wait for someone to repost it. The link is supposedly only valid for 15 minutes.

Good luck!

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
gaia_angelleft gaia_gaiagold gaia_angelright
Sexy Fox Samurai
Drat. xD None of my other songs work with this event.

gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

Fluffy Healer

emotion_bigheart gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas