Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Spirit

Setaita
im not very good at this game

Are you waiting until the flakes are right at the bottom?
You can refresh the game as many times as you want to get whatever flake/owl ratio you want.

Frost-bitten Lover

15,475 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
BlackRoseBleeding
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]qQO8C1Tl9Zdnufzu1uHG0U8Ta[/akey]

haha your respawn rate is incredibly instantaneous
Kuri Ai
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Kuri Ai
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
MelonIceBlood
Come here, dragon~ I just want to cuddle you I promise!
(A low rumble echoes across the land. You see a hint of smoke crawl from the depths of Fafnir�s strong jaws.)[akey]p96t6ruBkeq3GEwMayljC[/akey]

Can you die pls Fafnir, I gotta sleep

Don't quote me and have no reply, RUDE

Star-Crossed Rogue

Maplevee
LiI Hobbit

♫♪'Cause you're my King ♫♪

The books are best.. but not everyone has the attention span to read, sadly. emo But if they do, then yeah, get the books and watch the movies. I did both. xD

♫♪And I'm your Lionheart ♫♪

wasn't took keep on the films myself tbh, at least with how much they changed from the book sweatdrop but yeah sadly not many people read the hobbit, dunno why given its about the size of the 1st Harry Potter and load read that.

♫♪'Cause you're my King ♫♪

I don't know.. I liked the movies, yeah the differences were a tad weird. Mostly the dwarven/elven love thing. Ew... And I cosplay/rp Kili so I down right do not ship that myself. *Shudder.* But yeah, it's a little sad that not many read the Hobbit when it is as big as the first Harry Potter book. I grew up with both, so I read them both. emotion_sweatdrop

♫♪And I'm your Lionheart ♫♪

Adorable Krampus

21,340 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
just hit him with 198 o.0
Nocturne of Reprieve
Inamatus Requiem

We are all aware that the creature is not in his sense but under a spell!

"teraus evartus" * he softly muttered as a flash of gold encircled his irises, a wall of water emerging betwixt the man swinging his katana and the dragon Fafnir.*

"I'm well aware. Ever heard of shock therapy? This particular ancient dragon doesn't just listen to reason in this state. The only way to stop him is to kick him hard enough for the spell to wear off. Sandman's magic is more potent than we give it credit for." Nocturne takes a defensive stance, Inamatus' ausra beginning to change with his eyes.
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]qQO8C1Tl9Zdnufzu1uHG0U8Ta[/akey]

Dangerous Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
BlackRoseBleeding
Kitty Bear Chama
Skyllaeh
Kitty Bear Chama
Skyllaeh
Kitty Bear Chama
I hit 124! Nice. *o*
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Oh wow *-* That's awesome

I waited till the flakes were on the bottom and taking my sweet time on it haha. Maybe that works cause I used to do so in a hurry and only hit 8 points. D:

Yeah, I think so as well. The longer it takes the more damage you do.. sorta. But my Internet is a bit wonky at the moment so it lags a lot.. x_x I just camp at the top and slash the snowflakes as fast as I can.

Yeah I get you. D: And sometimes the snowflakes don't even appear. D: It's happened to me a couple times already. >.<
Same here

I can't tell whether it's a glitch or not since sometimes, snowflakes only appear for me too. :O

By the way you have such a beautiful and lovely avatar. :3

Celestial Spirit

BlackRoseBleeding
I didn't even see him post the link sweatdrop
Thanks for posting it for us.

The link appears in the thread he was killed in, I think. So you have to go thread-hopping or wait for someone to share it.
ur-darkstar valentine
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
BlackRoseBleeding
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]qQO8C1Tl9Zdnufzu1uHG0U8Ta[/akey]

haha your respawn rate is incredibly instantaneous
Kitty Bear Chama
Kuri Ai
Kitty Bear Chama
Skyllaeh
Kitty Bear Chama
I hit 124! Nice. *o*

I waited till the flakes were on the bottom and taking my sweet time on it haha. Maybe that works cause I used to do so in a hurry and only hit 8 points. D:

I also tried that suggestion of waiting for the snowflakes to get lower, and I went from hitting 9's to 45. I also noticed it's lower every time I attack him.

So did I but I also think taking your time on it rather than trying to rush it also helps. I was on it for about a minute when I completed 10 flake slashes though it's probably different for each? D:
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]qQO8C1Tl9Zdnufzu1uHG0U8Ta[/akey]
Kitty Bear Chama
Skyllaeh
Kitty Bear Chama
Skyllaeh
Kitty Bear Chama
I hit 124! Nice. *o*

Yeah, I think so as well. The longer it takes the more damage you do.. sorta. But my Internet is a bit wonky at the moment so it lags a lot.. x_x I just camp at the top and slash the snowflakes as fast as I can.

Yeah I get you. D: And sometimes the snowflakes don't even appear. D: It's happened to me a couple times already. >.<
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]qQO8C1Tl9Zdnufzu1uHG0U8Ta[/akey]

Indulgent Gatekeeper

17,690 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
Nocturne of Reprieve
Lulle-lee
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Lulle-lee
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Lulle-lee
All praise Fafnir the Dragon! 3nodding
(Fafnir�s menacing eyes twinkle slightly at the thought of something shiny)[akey]p96t6ruBkeq3GEwMayljC[/akey]

Oh, something shiny.. You mean like this?! gaia_diamond *Holds up huge Diamond*

I got your attention now. Good!
Let's make a deal, Dragon!
You give me a ride home and I will give you this huge Diamond. gaia_diamond
Deal?

*pulls out another diamond*
gaia_diamond
"I don't think one diamond is enough for him to get you a ride buddy."
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]qQO8C1Tl9Zdnufzu1uHG0U8Ta[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff