Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

User Image

It's getting closer to Christmas, and the whole world of Gaia is covered in a thick blanket of snow. You find yourself walking through a large forest, nothing but eerie silence surrounding you; the cold breeze is enough to chill you to the bone, though there might be more to it than just the weather...
After a while, you arrive by a lake that's completely frozen over, an island with a large building on it visible in the middle of it. Carefully, you test the ice, and finding it strong enough to cross, you make your way towards what appears to be an old, Eastern castle.

Upon getting closer, you find the castle to be frozen solid; the gate to the courtyard is wide open, but everything is deadly quiet, no signs of life to be found.

That's when you hear a voice, deep and rumbling, full of ancient power.

"Please, do come closer. You need not be afraid."

You look up to where the sound seemed to be coming from, and find yourself staring at one of the ornamental dragons on the rooftop... Is it staring back at you?
Again, that voice, repeating the same words... compelling you to listen. Drawing you closer.
Did that dragon just move? It seems as if his eyes are following you as you slowly cross the courtyard, struggling through the snow.

When you reach the large gates that separate the castle from the courtyard, they suddenly and silently swing open all on their own; inside everything seems to be just as frozen as on the outside.

For a moment you hesitate, trying to look through the darkness in the hallway for a sign of life. That's when you hear another voice, a woman's voice this time; warm and inviting, but with an eerie undertone that, like the dragon's, makes it hard to resist.

"Please come inside, you must be cold in this weather. You can warm yourself by the fire and have something to eat and drink, if you wish~"

Still not sure what is happening, you step inside, where you see the woman belonging to the mysterious voice. She gestures towards the end of the hallway, where another large pair of doors swings open, revealing a grand hall that like the rest of the castle, is covered in ice; but this room seems more friendly and inviting, with beautifully shaped ice crystals covering the wall like garlands and hanging from the ceiling like lavish chandeliers, and people moving around busily on ice skates to get everything ready for Christmas. In the center of the room stands a huge Christmas tree with the most beautiful ornaments and hundreds of candles, spreading a warm light throughout the hall; cheerful laughter fills the air.

"Welcome to Sanguine Moon, the Castle of Mysteries... We hope you will stay with us for a while to enjoy the holidays. Don't mind the spirits that haunt this place at night, they're mostly friendly; feel free to explore the castle at your leisure, or find yourself a room to stay the night. I do apologize for the current state... I'm afraid our resident wizard made a little mistake in one of his spells and accidentally froze the whole building over. We're doing our best to keep this place warm however~"

She opens her hand, a small flame suddenly floating just above her palm, as a strange smile plays across her lips. She beckons towards the grand hall and the people in it; you can't help but slowly draw closer, partly from intrigue and partly something else... Perhaps something supernatural?

"Please, make yourself at home. I'm sure this place will grow on you in no time; perhaps enough to make you stay with us forever~"

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Hello and welcome to the Sanguine Moon Christmas Event Thread! gaia_nitemareright
Jump right in and make yourself at home; anything goes here from anoning, to casual roleplaying, to just hanging out with friends and chatting it up. And, of course, enjoying the event!

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

---> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---

gaia_nitemareleft Sanguine Moon is a little bit of everything. gaia_nitemareright
While the guild itself is officially based around the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle series, we are much more versatile than just that.
We started off as a group of anons, creepy ones specifically, who wanted a place to call home, a place to be with our friends year-round. During the events, you will very likely be seeing the anons creep out of the woodworks to play.
Between events, we hang out and have fun with roleplaying; usually there's at least one crazy story going on. Feel free to jump in and join the fun!
Or, if you just want to have a place to chat with creepy crazy deranged awesome people, you are absolutely welcome as well!
A minor warning: When I say creepy, I mean creepy; some of the things that go on in the guild or any of the event threads may get rather gory and violent. If you have a weak stomach, maybe this is not the place for you.
Another minor warning: There's a lot of pervs hanging around too, so if you don't want to be creeped on, be careful what you wear and how you act...
Final warning: We WILL eventually corrupt your mind if you hang out with us long enough.

User Image

Guild Captain: -Youou-TR-Kurogane-
Vice Captain: -Yuui-TR-Flourite-

As for me (Nanzzy-chan), I'm the unofficial spokesperson outside of the guild, and the one in charge of the event threads, the lay-outs and the tl;dr's that no one ever bothers to read anyways~

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Leave your real life at the door, please. gaia_nitemareright
This does not mean you can't talk about it of course; however, this is the internet, a place that brings out the worst in people sometimes.
This is a place of mysteries and dark secrets, and not everyone may act nice; doesn't mean they're actually bad people, so please, don't, I repeat, DON'T take any personal offence.
That just creates unnecessary drama and takes the fun out of the play.
Which leads me to the next rule:

gaia_nitemareleft Do NOT, under any circumstances, start any drama. gaia_nitemareright
That means NO starting it.
NO provoking it, especially with people you know are drama-prone.
NO continuing it, even if someone else started; please, be the mature one and immediately move it out of the thread to somewhere private if you have to.
Anyone who fails to follow this rule, we will personally hunt down and kill you.
Seriously.
Keep it fun, guys.

gaia_nitemareleft ToS and all that jazz. gaia_nitemareright
Because well... It's the ToS.
This is a place focused on creepy things and such, so by all means, entertain us with your gore and stalkerish behaviour.
However, if anyone tells you that they are uncomfortable with your behaviour, be considerate and tone it down a little, please.
If you feel they were unfair in calling you out, talk to one of the crew and we will decide whether it was justified or not.
Once again, this is not a place for the faint of heart, so don't get upset over every little drop of blood.

gaia_nitemareleft Finally, some common courtesy is to be expected. gaia_nitemareright
- Try and keep the quote trees at a decent length.
I don't mind them that much, but it can be annoying when you try to skim through a page which is filled with just one row of the same quote tree with huge images and such.
- For that matter, if you post a big image (let's say bigger than signature size which is 500x500), a long rant/story/other wall of text, or ESPECIALLY a video, try to put spoiler tags around it. Not only does it cut down on page length, in the case of videos it also helps load the page faster.
Especially useful when others quote the video so it doesn't have to load several times on the same page.
- Swearing... I don't mind it really, hell, I'm a foulmouth myself. Try and keep it down, but for people who are really bothered by it, there's also such a thing as a word filter. After all, some characters wouldn't really be in character if they cut down on the swearing.
These above common courtesy points aren't so much rules as guidelines, it would be nice if you stuck to them but I won't kill you if you don't.

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Follow these simple guidelines and you too can be an anon! gaia_nitemareright
- You find yourself a victim.
- Pick a nice gift for them. This could be an expensive item from their wishlist or quest thread, but just a pair of Lucki Amigo Pants is fine too. Some anons even go with a gift to match their persona, like giving everyone a cupcake for example.
It really doesn't matter. However, if you usually give out random gold shop items with a range of 0-10k, make sure to check whether your victim has any gold shop or other cheap items on their wishlist or quest thread! It costs you the same amount, but shows double the effort, and you might help people with their quests that way too.
- After you find a suitable gift, then follows the most important part; the message! Whether you want to write a witty or punny one-liner, a romantic poem, a joke or riddle, or maybe a spooky short story - anything goes. Just make sure to put some effort into it; check the spelling, use proper capitalization and punctuation, things like that. You don't have to be a literature major, but at least try. Also try to not just send the same message to everyone, it's more fun to get a personalized message after all!
- Once the message is written, come up with your own unique pen name; this is to identify the anon by without actually revealing their identity!
- Make sure to check the anonymous box before you send the gift! I could not stress this part enough; make sure to double-check this because if you forget, obviously it defeats the whole purpose of ANONYMOUS gifting.

Once you receive an anon, be sure to post it; anons like to know that you received their message and show it to others so they can read it as well.
Also try to give a proper reply to the message in the same post; whether it is in the same form as the anon or just a simple thank you, let them know you appreciate their effort!

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Greedy Cutie-Pie

12,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hmm.. Suddenly an Christmas event... Was not prepared for this.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Sweet Little Kaira Angel
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

It certainly came falling out of nowhere... But then again, it's early, we might still get a proper announcement later xD
Are you excited for it~? whee

User Image

Divine Muse

11,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I always find out stuff before they send out the proper announcement XD But nonetheless I'm still excited.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

12,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nanzzy-chan
Sweet Little Kaira Angel
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

It certainly came falling out of nowhere... But then again, it's early, we might still get a proper announcement later xD
Are you excited for it~? whee

User Image
I think I need to find the Christmas spirit... Not that much excited... But that will come.

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I have been summoned by the blood moon.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
RedRozeNinja13
I always find out stuff before they send out the proper announcement XD But nonetheless I'm still excited.

Hehe, here's to ninja skills emotion_brofist I'm super excited as well~ whee

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Sweet Little Kaira Angel
I think I need to find the Christmas spirit... Not that much excited... But that will come.

I hope you'll find it in time 3nodding

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Kelso The Great
I have been summoned by the blood moon.

*waves* emotion_kirakira
... Sorry about that, it tends to do that to people, the moon I mean, weird magic in the air and all emotion_0A0

User Image

Wealthy Noob

6,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
whats going on razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash