14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
Oooh, I like this one!
Very interesting..I MIGHT not be able to do the rainbow hair. The hair is just because it's been a while since I've messed around with Daz, between moving and family deaths life's been too busy for art. XD
but yes, I will gladly accept this one..because anything with weapons//battle makes me all hot n bothered. wink

Oh my God, really? I didn't think you would, to be honest.
I get that. I just started back at school after 5 1/2 years of hiatus this past semester.
Well, thank you so much! Hahaha, I am so giddy!

Yarly!
I'm so glad you are happy!

Just an fyi -cause I forgot to post it on the front page- I will quote you with wips, the first is generally just a 'pose' and shaped model, the second will be clothing without colour n s**t. If things need to be changed during this process please let me know as I will gladly change them. Once those two wips are okay'd I get into colour backgrounds and lighting. I can and will change things after the product is finished including colour, but it's a huge pain in my a** to have to go in and repose or reshape the model after all the colours and textures have been added.

Oh wow, all that and WIPs as well? You're just too good to be true.
I will certainly let you know. I understand how annoying it is to be finished, or nearly so, and someone decide that they don't like some basic aspect of the work. It is soooooo annoying.

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
Oooh, I like this one!
Very interesting..I MIGHT not be able to do the rainbow hair. The hair is just because it's been a while since I've messed around with Daz, between moving and family deaths life's been too busy for art. XD
but yes, I will gladly accept this one..because anything with weapons//battle makes me all hot n bothered. wink

Oh my God, really? I didn't think you would, to be honest.
I get that. I just started back at school after 5 1/2 years of hiatus this past semester.
Well, thank you so much! Hahaha, I am so giddy!

Yarly!
I'm so glad you are happy!

Just an fyi -cause I forgot to post it on the front page- I will quote you with wips, the first is generally just a 'pose' and shaped model, the second will be clothing without colour n s**t. If things need to be changed during this process please let me know as I will gladly change them. Once those two wips are okay'd I get into colour backgrounds and lighting. I can and will change things after the product is finished including colour, but it's a huge pain in my a** to have to go in and repose or reshape the model after all the colours and textures have been added.

Oh wow, all that and WIPs as well? You're just too good to be true.
I will certainly let you know. I understand how annoying it is to be finished, or nearly so, and someone decide that they don't like some basic aspect of the work. It is soooooo annoying.

Yes, terribly so It's a little easier working in 3D rather then actual drawings, but still a pain.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
Yes, terribly so It's a little easier working in 3D rather then actual drawings, but still a pain.

I had never thought about it, to be honest. I don't really understand how 3D modeling works . . .

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod

I had never thought about it, to be honest. I don't really understand how 3D modeling works . . .

I suppose that depends on what part of it you are into?
I use Daz -mostly because it was a free program and easy to learn-
However most of the 'content' is purchased with cash..so it can be an expensive hobby.
..I have no idea how to explain this soooo, here.
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
I can, however I will NOT do scantily clad, belly buttons/underwear showing. Uuuh..anything..you can't low ball me Important more interested in character then gold.

Of course haha! I think I'm too young for that myself. ^^;

Here are some of my characters then, if any interest you.

Girls

Boys
Ill take a look at them as soon as I get back to my compy..annd yeaa..I do nsfw/scantily clad things just not on child.models. XD I have had a few requests so I like to just throw it in when asked about child images.

Haha, I'm still considered a child myself so I definitely won't ask for them! It's just that most of my OCs are around my age, so. XD

Ohh I can't wait! That first girl is kind of my main OC, although for them to be listed they're all deeply loved, hah! Hoping for a positive answer. <3

OH GAWD! I love that first girl you have, just so cute!
gonk

Oooo! The angel girl, right? I will honestly LOVE to get her. She has a bit more mature ref, her face looks a bit more innocent/childish!

(Does anyone else interest as well? I'll love to know so I can save up gold/or buy multiple!)

Mmm, I'm a bit short on gold atm. Do you take items too by any chance?

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
I can, however I will NOT do scantily clad, belly buttons/underwear showing. Uuuh..anything..you can't low ball me Important more interested in character then gold.

Of course haha! I think I'm too young for that myself. ^^;

Here are some of my characters then, if any interest you.

Girls

Boys
Ill take a look at them as soon as I get back to my compy..annd yeaa..I do nsfw/scantily clad things just not on child.models. XD I have had a few requests so I like to just throw it in when asked about child images.

Haha, I'm still considered a child myself so I definitely won't ask for them! It's just that most of my OCs are around my age, so. XD

Ohh I can't wait! That first girl is kind of my main OC, although for them to be listed they're all deeply loved, hah! Hoping for a positive answer. <3

gonk

Oooo! The angel girl, right? I will honestly LOVE to get her. She has a bit more mature ref, her face looks a bit more innocent/childish!

(Does anyone else interest as well? I'll love to know so I can save up gold/or buy multiple!)

uuuh..I'm not a huge fan of items...mostly because the market jumps around so bad these days.
I am a fan of wings or hair though.
XD
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod

gonk

uuuh..I'm not a huge fan of items...mostly because the market jumps around so bad these days.
XD

I feel your pain D:

Uhh, lemme see. Wings or hair? 1 2 3 4 idek if this counts as hair 5 technically there's hair in this 6 7 8

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod

gonk

XD

I feel your pain D:

Uhh, lemme see. Wings or hair? 1 2 3 4 idek if this counts as hair 5 technically there's hair in this 6 7 8

I think the only one that interests me -because I don't have it- is the last one. XD
>...>
I have a shopping problem. gonk I've been cutting down, really I have.

Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod

gonk

XD

I feel your pain D:

I think the only one that interests me -because I don't have it- is the last one. XD
>...>

I can totally add that to my offer then. xDD Its okay, who doesn't love shopping??

Does any of my other characters interest you? Before I make a decision. xD

And I was wondering if its possible to get WIPs? I'm not really famaliar with this program, although I've been to their gallery before!~

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod

gonk

XD

I feel your pain D:

>...>

I can totally add that to my offer then. xDD Its okay, who doesn't love shopping??

Does any of my other characters interest you? Before I make a decision. xD

And I was wondering if its possible to get WIPs? I'm not really famaliar with this program, although I've been to their gallery before!~

Crazy people don't love shopping.
Girls #2. :333 She's super cute.

As far as wips..

Tamea Goldenrod

As far as wips..

No boys interest you, huh? xD Mmm, okay. That's totally understandable for the WIPs; its kind of like going back to fix after you merge layers. Its almost as if you need to start over again.

Tamea Goldenrod

Art Plox:: Idk what this is so. xD
Username:: xSakura-Hyugax
OC Info
-------------
Name: No name yet, she's so important I can't decide. xD I call her Captain of Light for now
Age: Physically looks around 16 (since shes an angel, she's been alive for a while)
Eye Colour: Aqua, blue, purple, gold.
Hair: Straight long hair, slightly wavy, gold.
Body Type: Hourglass type, well endowed. You can even make her look slightly sexy.
Height: Didn't really think about this; she is slightly taller than average
Complexion: Milky white
Bio:
She is the Captain-Angel of Light and the leader of the angel captains. In the 'Heaven', she has the highest ranking other than a God or Goddess. She is very sweet and kind and is always smiling on the outside but in reality she is sly and troublesome. She loves her subordinates dearly and would do anything for them. In the story, she goes to Earth because all the other Angel-Captains never came back from their missions. But, instead of finding them taken hostage or something else...she finds them attending a high school? Faced with the dilemma of having all her Captains with amnesia, she has to get through high school while looking out for them. And for some reason...the demon captains are in the same situation...?! The Captain-Angel of Light's forte is magic. She has a staff that she uses, and the bottom of the staff can also be turned into a blade. However, her swordmanship is...not that good. Generally someone who seems to be lucky-go-happy, but in reality is a devil in disguise.

Ref Img: http://sta.sh/21x206omqh3?edit=1
Outfit: There are two outfits already. <3 I would prefer this one, at least for her waist and up and her staff.
Extras: She has a otherwordly feel to her. Her face is also soft and she is always smiling, wistfully, longingly, innocently, etc. Her smiles are said to be as bright as the sun. Her face model would be similar to these: 1 2 3 I would also appreciate it if you could make the art more like a fantasy/semi-realistic/painting rather than a photograph.(like the examples I showed you for the faces). It being a bit blurred/soft would be nice too
Background: Yes if possible. (If you can, could I also get an image w/o bg or is that impossible?) Examples...something that fits the scene, feathers, white pillars/gold rimmings, clouds, etc.
Character Pose: Something natural! I'm a sucker for proportions and stuffs like that. As long as she's holding her staff, I don't mind what you do!
Expression: Smiling, wistfully, longingly, etc.

For the other one #2 girl, I'll do it tomorrow. Need to study for my test. xD Erm, but for both of them, would 5bil + the hair work? //I'm so sorry I'm currently poor OTL

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod

As far as wips..

No boys interest you, huh? xD Mmm, okay. That's totally understandable for the WIPs; its kind of like going back to fix after you merge layers. Its almost as if you need to start over again.

Tamea Goldenrod

OC Info
-------------
Name: No name yet, she's so important I can't decide. xD I call her Captain of Light for now
Age: Physically looks around 16 (since shes an angel, she's been alive for a while)
Body Type: Hourglass type, well endowed. You can even make her look slightly sexy.
Bio:
She is the Captain-Angel of Light and the leader of the angel captains. In the 'Heaven', she has the highest ranking other than a God or Goddess. She is very sweet and kind and is always smiling on the outside but in reality she is sly and troublesome. She loves her subordinates dearly and would do anything for them. In the story, she goes to Earth because all the other Angel-Captains never came back from their missions. But, instead of finding them taken hostage or something else...she finds them attending a high school? Faced with the dilemma of having all her Captains with amnesia, she has to get through high school while looking out for them. And for some reason...the demon captains are in the same situation...?! The Captain-Angel of Light's forte is magic. She has a staff that she uses, and the bottom of the staff can also be turned into a blade. However, her swordmanship is...not that good. Generally someone who seems to be lucky-go-happy, but in reality is a devil in disguise.

Outfit: There are two outfits already. <3 I would prefer this one, at least for her waist and up and her staff.
Extras: She has a otherwordly feel to her. Her face is also soft and she is always smiling, wistfully, longingly, innocently, etc. Her smiles are said to be as bright as the sun. Her face model would be similar to these: 1 2 3 I would also appreciate it if you could make the art more like a fantasy/semi-realistic/painting rather than a photograph.(like the examples I showed you for the faces). It being a bit blurred/soft would be nice too
Background: Yes if possible. (If you can, could I also get an image w/o bg or is that impossible?) Examples...something that fits the scene, feathers, white pillars/gold rimmings, clouds, etc.
Character Pose: Something natural! I'm a sucker for proportions and stuffs like that. As long as she's holding her staff, I don't mind what you do!

For the other one #2 girl, I'll do it tomorrow. Need to study for my test. xD Erm, but for both of them, would 5bil + the hair work? //I'm so sorry I'm currently poor OTL
If I have the choice I prefer to work with females. I find most of the male models to look just..extra cartoony when rendered in 3D. I do them, but a lot of them turn out far more feminine then they should. XD

Sounds loverly. I'll add you to the list. :33
I need to get to bed, work starts early. gonk
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod

As far as wips..

Tamea Goldenrod

OC Info
-------------
Bio:

If I have the choice I prefer to work with females. I find most of the male models to look just..extra cartoony when rendered in 3D. I do them, but a lot of them turn out far more feminine then they should. XD

Sounds loverly. I'll add you to the list. :33
I need to get to bed, work starts early. gonk

Ohhh, well, if you want to try you can always pick one of my boys! They're all suppose to look girly, ahahhaha.

Thank you, and I tote understand! I have school and a few big tests tomorrow, urk. Goodnite!~

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSakura-Hyugax

G'night and Good luck with your tests!

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200