11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

OHLAWD! I am SO SORRY!! for the time this is taking. QQ
Luckily I am finally back in my room and with full computer access as of tomorrow night!
//flailswithexcitement.
I do however have a SMALL update for you, excuse the off skin tones, This has no lighting in it yet, so it's a little 'dull'.

User Image

No worries, I've been quite busy myself so I haven't been in gaia for quite some time.
Hooray for complete computer access!
-flails with you-
I'm sorry, the eye lashes of those slaves are funny looking. I mean, they look feminine. xd And the skin tones are niiiiice! o 3o/

The one that is more forward with the darker skin I wanted him to have a more feminine look..the other one just needs to have some adjustments to the lashes//eyes. I can change them both if you like though. ^_^

i am going to cancel your trade and just do this as a freebie, as it has taken me WAAAAY to long...but on the plus side of things I finally have full access to my computer again, so I can actually get some work done. XD

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

Luckily I am finally back in my room and with full computer access as of tomorrow night!
//flailswithexcitement.
I do however have a SMALL update for you, excuse the off skin tones, This has no lighting in it yet, so it's a little 'dull'.

User Image

No worries, I've been quite busy myself so I haven't been in gaia for quite some time.
-flails with you-
I'm sorry, the eye lashes of those slaves are funny looking. I mean, they look feminine. xd And the skin tones are niiiiice! o 3o/

The one that is more forward with the darker skin I wanted him to have a more feminine look..the other one just needs to have some adjustments to the lashes//eyes. I can change them both if you like though. ^_^

i am going to cancel your trade and just do this as a freebie, as it has taken me WAAAAY to long...but on the plus side of things I finally have full access to my computer again, so I can actually get some work done. XD

I'd rather they be manly? And please don't, I don't mind waiting and I'd feel bad. You don't want me to feel bad, don't you? -puppy dog eyes-
-checks trade-
Wait what?! You already cancelled?! I forgot what I sent you tho. Y u do dis?! gonk

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

//flailswithexcitement.

User Image

-flails with you-

I'd rather they be manly? And please don't, I don't mind waiting and I'd feel bad. You don't want me to feel bad, don't you? -puppy dog eyes-
-checks trade-
Wait what?! You already cancelled?! I forgot what I sent you tho. Y u do dis?! gonk

K..I'm not done with this because it turns out..I really don't like that guys hair..buuut it's like..almost done~
I'm not going to add in the leash, as I doubt my ability to add it in and make it look like it actually belongs without messing up something in the layers. XD

oh and the background..I was kinda thinking like..something...library or 'office' like with a fireplace so I can give it a nice warm glow with the lighting and things...buuut for now it's just a white backdrop well I toy with colours.

User Image

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

//flailswithexcitement.

User Image

-flails with you-

-checks trade-

K..I'm not done with this because it turns out..I really don't like that guys hair..buuut it's like..almost done~
I'm not going to add in the leash, as I doubt my ability to add it in and make it look like it actually belongs without messing up something in the layers. XD

oh and the background..I was kinda thinking like..something...library or 'office' like with a fireplace so I can give it a nice warm glow with the lighting and things...buuut for now it's just a white backdrop well I toy with colours.

User Image

It's looking good so far, although the stomach looks dis proportioned. o .o
And you cancelled again?! Stop doing that! gonk

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

-flails with you-

-checks trade-

User Image

That..yes, yes it is...I think it's the angle of the camera. XD
Because I dun wants your moneys~

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

-flails with you-

-checks trade-

User Image

That..yes, yes it is...I think it's the angle of the camera. XD
Because I dun wants your moneys~

but I wants youz to have itsz! gonk

Shapeshifter

oh geez I would be so interested if I knew how much to offer gonk

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dollicon
oh geez I would be so interested if I knew how much to offer gonk

Whatever you think is worth paying?
//shrug.

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God

Okay, so it wasn't the camera, it's the way he is sitting, hurhur.
either way, here's 2 more edits, neither of them really get rid of the shifted stomach, as when I change that it's a whole new positioning issue with the other 3 models..mostly because he has to be completely repositioned..GG, this is why I usually refrain from doing multiple people in an image, but I couldn't help myself~

but yus, final image/edits, because I just gave up on adding a background. Lifes been so faking busy and dear gawd, I'm sorry this took me a year to complete.
<33

User Image

User Image

This one is in HD, but it has a backdrop..because for some reason when I do it in HD without the backdrop it makes the bg black. mad

User Image

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

Okay, so it wasn't the camera, it's the way he is sitting, hurhur.
either way, here's 2 more edits, neither of them really get rid of the shifted stomach, as when I change that it's a whole new positioning issue with the other 3 models..mostly because he has to be completely repositioned..GG, this is why I usually refrain from doing multiple people in an image, but I couldn't help myself~

but yus, final image/edits, because I just gave up on adding a background. Lifes been so faking busy and dear gawd, I'm sorry this took me a year to complete.
<33

User Image

User Image

This one is in HD, but it has a backdrop..because for some reason when I do it in HD without the backdrop it makes the bg black. mad

User Image

EHRMEHRGEHRD! I don't even care how the stomach looks, it's awesome! And I really shouldn't complain since you said that this is a freebie. PSSHHFF-! Backgrounds-shmackgrounds, I could care less for those, this is legen... wait for it... DARY!!! *u*
Thank you so much for taking the time, and I'll be sure to order again, and this time I'll make sure I pay you emotion_dowant

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points