Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Millionaire

User Image

Hey there Gaia. Currently, I'm trying to improve my avatar's items / color. I want to sustain the sort of "ice" color look that I have right now (with the extra little details of pink) and sparkles. I was wondering what items can I change out to improve the avatar (one of the items I 100% want to change is the pants. It's bothering me on the bottom of the pants having the darker blue color). Any other suggestions also appreciated. (Remember to suggest items that are in the correct color / tint of ice color).

I will give one of the two items (Dullahan's Margin and Haagen's Wings) to each of the two best suggestions that I receive (Dullahan's Margin valued at around 4 billion and Haagen's Wings valued around 3 billion) OR if I think one response is thorough / amazing, I will give both to that individual.

Lightheartedly's Husband

High-functioning Smoker

I don't know about the pants, but you need more snow!

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

With the flow of your avatar I say it needs minis.

Big Smoker

i would put cloud for the ice breath pose it has, as for the pants.....have you checked out spirited 2k10 snowflake trousers? Its got the white, the sparkly look & it also comes with the blue which may go well with the outfit!~
pants

Versatile Citizen

19,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
how about Ice Champion Silver Glitter Pants (Any)

Versatile Citizen

19,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Elegant Snowy Leggings (Any)

Supportive Pants

14,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Have you tried the Ivory groom pants?