Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just curious.

For me, I lean towards "no" unless for some reason I know someone's gonna see my legs. (I'm in a LDR-type thing so that doesn't really happen.)
winter doesn't change the way i groom myself.
i shave every other day basically, my hair grows
back fairly fast. my boyfriend & i live together
but we're comfortable with each other so that
doesn't change my grooming habits either.
tony moly
winter doesn't change the way i groom myself.
i shave every other day basically, my hair grows
back fairly fast. my boyfriend & i live together
but we're comfortable with each other so that
doesn't change my grooming habits either.

Heh, I used to be like that too. I decided to try not shaving it as often this year, since I have eczema from about 2 inches above my knees all the way to my ankles. It has helped a lot with the itchiness that usually comes with winter/dry skin.

I do miss having nice smooth legs though, this is the longest I've gone without shaving since I started shaving...

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
When I get rid of my leg hair... I wax it. I haven't had time to wax in the past... 3 months? Maybe longer... I was gonna get 'er done about a month ago, but they messed up my waxing appointment? Would you believe I get a brazilian more regularly then I wax my legs? It doesn't bother me too much though... I also get winter itch, so just about everything irritates my skin.

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I tried to not shave before before (since I had a few cuts on my legs that refused to heal), but I couldn't stand the feeling of stubble. I only lasted about, maybe, a week or two? xd

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I dont because no one is going to see my legs until spring
umm yes
like every other day

i'm in a ldr
i just don't enjoy being hairy
emotion_puke

going to start laser hair removal in a few months

Tipsy Kitten

lol I haven't shaven my legs since the end of August.

Shameless Man-Lover

Yeah. Twice a week. I have VERY hairy legs, and I sleep with no pants on, even in the winter, so... I like to have smoothness.

Quick Dabbler

6,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm really lazy. >_> So if nobody is gonna see my legs, then no.
In the winter I tend to let them go for about two weeks or so before they start itching like crazy and that is when I have to shave them. I kinda live in a place where its cold 24/7 in the winter.
Only on days when someone (other than my housemates) will see them, so, 1-2 times a week (infrequently enough for them to get nicely hairy in between, as someone whose hair grows so fast she gets a leg 5:00 shadow.)

Eloquent Vampire

I shave when I feel like it. I pretty much never have bare legs, I'm always wearing tights or leggings at the very least, and I've told the boyfriend he doesn't get to tell me when to or not to shave anything, so it's just whenever I feel like it.

But on average, I probably shave my legs about 2-3 times a month, mostly because while I like the feeling of being shaved, I hate doing it and I'm pretty prone to razor burn.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I never shave my legs. I wear long pants all the time so it's not like anyone's going to see them. Plus the hairs are pretty short, anyway.
I rarely shave my legs at all.Maybe 3-5 times a year, more if I've got a "special occasion".

I'll usually shave if the hairs grow so long they are approaching Junji Ito novel-esque sentience but otherwise...I've just stopped caring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff