Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I will be posting all rp profiles here so check often so you can get a feel for everyones characters. smile

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Picture: User Image
Name: Kenzi Sato
Problem: Kenzi is a freelance photographer and one day while out getting a scoop about the prime minister she ended up accidently getting taking a picture of a very well known gang member that is under investigation. Since he is in the background of the prime minister picture she didn't realize she had gotten an even better scoop that would actually cost her life. According to the detectives at the Fuse agency the gang member was suppose to be out of the country on the day the picture was taken.
~ Sweets
~ Rain
~ Reading
~ Meteor Showers

Dislikes:
~ Womanizers
~ Liars
~ The Color Pink

Fear: Not being able to work again as a photographer.
Personality: She is easy to get a long with and is very caring. But she is quick to jump to the wrong conclusion at times, and tends to be a bit of a klutz.
Bio: Kenzi grew up in a small little town in japan. And after graduating high school she moved to Tokyo for collage. Once she graduated from the university with a degree in arts. She became a freelance photographer, and works for the news paper now and then.
Extra: She is a really good cook, and can sing very well. She is also clueless when it comes to men. Most of the time she doesn't realize when a guy is actually into her.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Name: Tyrion Alessandra Amos
Problem: Her father is the Don of the Italian Mob. She was sent here to be protected by her father from the Russian Mob in retaliation to the family. The Russians and Italians have had a war going on for generations now. No one can really remember the reason why anymore. Her mother was killed by a Russian when she turned 15 and a threat was made on her life as well.
Dislikes:♦ Cloudless sunny days ♦ Brussel Sprouts ♦ Snitches
Fear: Clowns; they’re scary.
Personality: Tyrion is not necessarily shy; but neither is she outgoing and one to talk a bunch. She likes company but likes to be in the background. She is judgmental and sarcastic. She watches her language most of the time as she thinks it degrades a person, on occasion where she’s lost her temper she can get extremely creative.
Bio: Tyrion was a surprise as the Don and his wife already had a boy they were grooming to take over the “family business”. She was highly celebrated and extremely coveted despite her sudden appearance. There is a 7 year age gap between her older brother Anton and her. She has been over-protected her whole life, and doesn’t mind it one bit. She knows she is loved and that makes her secure in the person she is. At the age of 15 she lost her mother when the Russian mob abducted her and her mother from the local Italian place they hung out at. Her mother died after hours of torture. Thankfully Anton and her father found her before anything serious happened to her and rescued her. Since then she hasn’t really left the house. Recently another attempt on her life has been made. Hence the Don turning to those outside the family for help.
Extra: She looks exactly like her mother did. She can be rather prideful at times and doesn’t accept help that easily.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Haru Matsura
Problem: Haru had been the subject of many photos since he was the actor. It had the potential of being a huge danger with how he ran a double life. He was paired with Kenzi since he could think of the case from the accidental targets point of view. Being around people constantly he knew how to handle and control them.
Dislikes: Silence, Being alone, Weapons
Fear: Hemophobia (Blood)
Personality: Haru is positive and outgoing always looking to do something and hates just sitting around. While he likes to stay positive Haru has a strong sense of empathy and can tell when someone else has something bothering them and cant help but get caught up by that feeling.
Bio: When Haru was born he was put up for adoption since his family didnt have the means to take care of him, when he was adopted it was by a member of the detective organization that he is apart of now. While it was a hard life it was a nice one where he was able to have nearly everything he wanted but being taught how he could do things in his own way. Everything he was taught led up to being introduced to the detective business once he reached eighteen. The man who adopted him wanted to give Haru a good life and also give Haru the capability to make other peoples lives better.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Picture: Picture
Name: Mikhail "Misha" Ivanov
Case Number: 5
Likes: justice and righteous (even violent) retribution, intense courtroom battles, chess
Dislikes:sycophants, sore losers, unnecessary bloodshed
Fear: failure
Personality: In the presence of clients and others, Mikhail exudes an air of confidence and calmness. In the courtroom though, he carefully selects what demeanor he wishes to display, whether that means a mask of sympathy or an aggressive attack upon the prosecutors.
Bio: Mikhail was born in Moscow, the son of a Bratva don whose outreach stretched from Europe to North America and even to Asian countries and South America. As the youngest of several brothers and the last in the line of succession, his father decided early on that he was to go into law. He held a great affinity toward that field as it was, and just a year after graduating early, already had several successful cases under his belt. However, the more he worked for the group, the greater became the fissure between what he was doing and what he thought was right. He left his family and fell off the radar. As a recent addition to the agency, the trials of a small time detective are a bit of a culture shock.
Extra: N/A

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Name: Akasha Borovic
Problem: I've had a creepy stalker for several years now. He can't seem to determine whether he's in love with me, hates my guts, or wants to be my best friend for life. On top of that, I've witnessed several murders. I'm not sure who did them--said person had their face covered, but my stalker knows I saw. He left me a ransom note saying so. Took a sandwich from my fridge too, the jerk. I don't know if he was the murderer or he knows the murderer, but he knows what I saw. And I don't think he's happy about it.
✓ Mountain Dew
✓ Cats
✓ Fruit Snacks
✓ Animal Crossing

Dislikes:
✗ Broken Headphones
✗ Low Battery Life
✗ Shoddy Pick-up Lines
✗ Stalkers
✗ Room Temperature Coffee

Fear: Being forgotten, spiders, and running out of smokeable herbs.
Personality: Akasha is a stoner. There is no getting around it. Her hair and clothes often smell like smoke and smell good spray, she makes the weirdest connections, and she seems to be able to think about a million things at once. She's also a sarcastic witch with brackets around the 'w', if you get my drift. Coffee goes in, sarcasm comes out. This is better than the alternative. Violence. Lot's of beautiful violence. And Alcohol. Can't forget the alcohol.
Bio: Akasha spent 18 years in the system. As an orphan, all she ever learned was her parents were Russian and killed a lot of people. This kind of upbringing is tough--especially on a girl. Her tongue learned acidic wit early. It was her defense mechanism. The last three years she's spent on her own has been an adventure all it's own. She's hospitalized three--that makes all of them--of her ex-boyfriends, been arrested for public indecency, drunk and disorderly conduct, and vandalism of the police department and courthouse, and is in the process of covering herself in tattoos. This doesn't make her a terrible person. She cares for stray animals and gives run-away teenage girls a place to stay.
Extra: Her personal cat is a Russian gray named Vladamir Putin, because he takes no shite from any of the strays--or Akasha.
Gaian Name:Hime Tsukino Usagi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces