Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Snowflake

(Oh gosh, if people abandon thread they better warn us. OTL I don't wanna wait forever. Hopefully that isn't the case.)

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
HippoRaptor

{no that would suck a lot of bottles }

Beloved Snowflake

lunastasia iv

(Agreed. >8I )

Beloved Snowflake

(Alright peeps, continue on RPing! <3 I'm gonna pass, seeing as I gotta wake up early tomorrow, but ya'll go on ahead. Have fun!)

Omnipresent Survivor

User Image
Aveline Dinsmoore
Sellsword

Talk about out of the frying pan and taking a full blown leap into the fire.

Templars were bad enough, and here they were being assaulted by mages now. Well, at least they seemingly had two allies now. Another warrior and Aveline assumed a mage, unless the other facing them down had decided to go and freeze himself in place. Grasping the scabbard in one hand and her sword hilt in the other. The sellsword stood poised at the ready in case things were to turn sour. Again. "Look at yourselves, Templars. You're outnumbered and prime for being cut down without much of a struggle." Aveline pointed out, gesturing at them with her scabbard, in an effort to keep the peace. Even though nobody really showed any quarter to anyone so far. She hoped it would at least while they all went their separate ways, taking into account the new faces among them all.

"Live to fight another day sounds too grand to pass up, wouldn't you say?"

[[ Sorry, sorry! -kicks Comcast- I had internet issues all day. ]]

Beloved Snowflake

(Ah! It's my turn then. B) Awesome.)

(SCRATCH THAT. Perfect time for Neri to escape the scene. ouo So yeah, carry on~)

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

RadicalRyuu

HippoRaptor

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

Terra Solaris

User Image

(her true face)

Anastasias shoulders eased as she looked at the two warriors and the blood mage as the small one seem to scurry away from the group she didn't have words to speech she just stood there looking about the group hoping know one would have noticed her face or magic.

She crossed her arm looking at the man with the large boy and spirited soul " you shouldn't drain your self that quickly in battle or you will lose every time" she warned the blood mage stepping back

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces