Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello, everyone. How are you doing?
Lately, when I try to check the GoFusion tab, I can't view the items by clicking on them, meaning I can't create the items either. Before, I could refresh the page and it would instantly be fixed. Lately though, I've refreshed the page at least five times without any change. Am I the only one?
Thanks for your time and take care.

Newbie Noob

Yeah, the same's happening to me. I can't click anything, I can type in the search bar but nothing else works.

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
INV4L1D N4ME
Yeah, the same's happening to me. I can't click anything, I can type in the search bar but nothing else works.

Do you have that problem where you go to the GoFusion page and the craftable formulas aren't all lined up at the top of the page like they should be?

Newbie Noob

firearcheryumi
INV4L1D N4ME

Do you have that problem where you go to the GoFusion page and the craftable formulas aren't all lined up at the top of the page like they should be?

Yeah, it does that. Usually i need to refresh the page a few times in order to buy something.

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
INV4L1D N4ME
firearcheryumi
INV4L1D N4ME

Yeah, it does that. Usually i need to refresh the page a few times in order to buy something.

I've tried refreshing the page more than a few times, but it still stays the same.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Unfortunately the refreshing doesn't work anymore for me either. Usually I'd have to refresh at least once to get it to work but now I've refreshed the page multiple times and still won't work.
I was getting ready to craft the Advent sweaters but I guess I won't....

I have tried crafting on mules and that does work, but it just doesn't on this account. Which doesn't really help me much since I'm also working on the Achievements from that feature.

Saitoh Souji's Husbando

Shadow Wolf

48,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
I have been having the same issue, Gofusion not letting me craft stuff.
Very recent problem as I crafted something earlier in the week just fine.

Romantic Cat

17,375 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Waffles! 25
I also have the same problem.

Gracious Lunatic

I have this problem as well... It's quite irritating. : /

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff