Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Oh, the feels are great in this one... The penultimate episode has been released, and good lord, it is a shocker. My jaw was hanging open for the last half of the episode. Kuvira is too ******** diabolical. Now we know that she truly feels no remorse about anything she does. She is acting like a teenager throwing a tantrum. Everything has to be her way, or else you're dead to her (quite literally). She's willing to kill the people she "loves" simply because they're weaker than her. I've heard so many comparisons between Kuvira and Hitler. I think this new episode proves she is clearly even more evil than Hitler.

Discuss Kuvira, her ******** mecha, her being a heartless b***h, and poor brainwashed Bataar Jr.

Oh god, the last 2 episodes are next week? Can someone at Nickelodeon just "accidentally" lose/destroy the final tapes? I don't want Korra to end. ;____;

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
This episode was simply...too, too much! gonk
I said before that Kuvira sure pulls all the stops to show what a bad a** she is, but this time she really took the cake.
I don't think that she's a spoiled child, she's more like a sociopath.
She didn't love Bataar like he does (I must say, it'll really break my heart when I see his face in the finale), she's hella determined to rule EVERYTHING, and unlike Hitler, she did succeed in what she wanted.
Unlike Hitler, she has more supporters on her side who'll defend her.
I really want to know what happened that she decided that this was the way to go.

It's too bad that we only have two episodes to go, because this season could really use with one or two episodes more.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Oh she spat the dummy big time.

And thus this gives Bataar reason to divulge how to stop her.

Way to go Kuvira, real smart.

Alien Abductee

I'm so ******** angry at Kuvira and sad for Bataar. I had NO idea what to expect this episode and ohmygod. I sat there agape for the next couple of minutes I'm still in awe.
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS END ON CLIFFHANGERS LIKE THAT??!?!

Fashionable Lunatic

he had a parallel with p'li he was already screwed

Ice-Cold Star

I saw it coming from the hug near the beginning of the episode, but it's still like DAMN SON

Omnipresent Poster

I don't remember Hitler walking into Russia with a 25 story mech.

Invisible Humorist

i hated Bataar so this was perfect for me lol

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Conflicting is a good word. I feel sad for Bataar. I sure as heck didn't see that giant mecha coming, so my face was literally eek and emotion_jawdrop and emotion_awesome .

I love Mako's reaction. "Did you know she was building that thing?!" Priceless. I also wonder if there's anyone who still supports Kuvira, seeing how...well, you know. She aimed a giant mecha at her fiance because... never seeing him again and letting him live was too much for her? I dunno.

I also loved seeing Iroh II again, even though it was for a short time. Mmm. I think that's about it for now. emotion_yatta
I have a feeling Toph might show up in the finale and help out a bit,even though she said she wouldn't get involved.
Kuvira trying to kill her family might set her off.

Beloved Bunny

4,800 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Citizen 200
Kuvira is a twisted piece of work. Her mecha was completely unexpected, I pictured in my mind her "secret weapon" was literally just going to be just that, not in the form she presented it in. My whole face was like DAFUUUUUQ when it appeared. The fact she controls the entire thing with her metal bending skills is quite disturbing, her power over the suit is immense and her love for Bataar Jr. looked deceiving during their embrace in the beginning.

The ending just left me feeling ever so saddened.
I really do hope everyone survived...with injuries, nothing major...if not then I'll just weep.
Cliffhangers sure do hurt. ;_;
Kuvira was always a heartless b***h so I wasn't too surprised when she shook Bataar off her shoulders. And I know it's supposed to be a major surprise to -everyone- but seriously, how the hell do you get away building a 25 story mech and not having anyone realize it. X_X That thing is huge!

Interstellar Menace

I'm just excited to see Korra battle a giant mecha man xp

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Hidden Gnomes
he had a parallel with p'li he was already screwed

...That's creepily accurate. Nice.

Devoted Poster

sarethim
I'm just excited to see Korra battle a giant mecha man xp

This looks like a job for giant spirit Korra!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff