Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you?

Yes 0.74358974358974 74.4% [ 29 ]
No 0.25641025641026 25.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Vampiric Knight

I don't normally but I got myself something small this year.
A pair of headphones that aren't one of those top-of-the-line, crazily priced but presumably very good headphones XP
Just a simple pair, under ten bucks. Mostly because I am tired of earbuds XP

Dapper Lunatic

nope, but i love buying other people gifts
I wouldn't call it an xmas gift but rather a congrats-to-self for finishing another semester... I bought Pokemon Alpha Sapphire to geek out with on my break/flight home =P.
There's a math book I want to get for myself, but right now it's 150 dollars on Amazon so F that.

Besides that there's a collection of books on Islam that I'm thinking about buying. Don't know if I'm going to get the books though. All of the books are abridged versions of the Hadith, the Sira, and the Koran. I'm hesitant to buy them because I never buy abridged books, I always am riddled with guilt if I don't read a full version of a book. If I read something I feel compelled to read a non abridged version. But I've attempted to read the entire Koran and I couldn't help but find it extremely boring. But my rationalization for getting the books is that it's better to read a TLDR version rather than not reading them at all.

So yeah idk I'm still thinking about whether I should buy those books or not.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
no. i don't deserve it. i've been naughty.

Kawaii Kitten

I do, because if I don't then I'm probably not going to get anything haha. Got myself a new phone case and two games this year... though it looks like they won't arrive until January. Oh well. Guess they'll be Christmas/Birthday gifts.

Wealthy Hoarder

It depends on what my customers will give me this year for Christmas. Last year I got about 400 dollars from them...

This year I don't know. I depends. I already got 50 one from of the people who I clean his office (I work in janitorial).

So this year a new desk

and if I have enough money left over x box one or ps4.

Aged Girl

No, but I do buy myself Christmas gifts. smile
I got myself an iPad.

Invisible Gawker

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Only if I get Christmas money for that purpose.
If not then no, I'm not rich.
Whenever I have funds.
Im poor this coming Christmas so...........

Demonic Lunatic

Yeah, every year. I only have to buy for my mom and my best friend this year, so I had a little extra to spend on my self.

mrgreen

Fashionable Shopper

My husband and I decided since he needed a new SSD for his new laptop (his parents got him one as an early Christmas gift) that for Christmas we'd put SSDs in our computers. Our wedding bands just came in two days ago so it feels like they are just in time for Christmas!

Human Garbage

I bought myself a bed this year, but only because I haven't had one for a couple of months.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
I did, I won't be getting gifts from many other people and I really need new shoes so I bought a pair. I finally spent more than $30 on a pair of shoes and now I'll have some tennis shoes to throw on that aren't my gross work shoes.
I also bought a new mouse...but that's because my current one is starting to double click everything and what not XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff