Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0

It gave me an error when saving, and all the items in the arranger vanished as well as all of the items on page 2. It seems to fix itself, but it is scary.

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I can't move items from one page to the next? I'm not sure if I'm just doing this wrong or if there is something wrong?
Also when I move items from my storage locker, they all go from being at the end of my inventory to the beggining. This is very frustrating and I've now gone from a super orginized inventory that I was happy with to a huge mess and it is really bugging me. I hope you guys fix this soon.

I'm using windows 8.1
and firefox 33.0

Sparkly Bookworm

17,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I was contacted by a user attempting to purchase an item stating that they receive the message "There were one or more errors while processing your request:
serial_not_in_owner_location" and asking if we could try to trade for the item. I agreed to try that instead and after entering my password to cancel the listing I received the same error.

I assume this is related to the new inventory system as I have also had a number of other issues listed by other users. Oh yeah and it's a pain in the a$$ to use on my iPhone and I am ISO g iOS 8 with Safari.

Moonlight Nerd

22,200 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
When I move stuff around, some items I did NOT click on get moved to very end of the last page of my inventory. Kinda frustrating. The arranger is making me rearrange mysteriously moved items

Fashionable Loiterer

9,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
I don't like the new system.

The Bug:
When rearranging, items that I'm trying to move to a new place end up pushing other items to the end of the last page! I don't like it. Everything that I've worked hard to keep organized is now a big mess on the last page! Fix that!

When rearranging items don't stay or "save" and end up lost some where, or back, in the locker!

I don't like using the locker to rearrange items.

I have to shift click multiple times just to select one item!

You can't select multiple items by clicking and dragging, you have to select each one individually. It's a pain.

And You can't click and hold and scroll up or down a page, you have to preview smaller portions on each page making more pages to sift through. I don't like that.

It's very slow and response time is terrible. Lags a lot.

Operating System:
Mac OS X version 10.6.8

Browser:
Google Chrome

I really don't like this new system, it's a step back. Please fix these things, or at least bring back the older inventory. It worked, it wasn't slow, and items stayed where you left them, they didn't shift to the very end, nor did they get stuck or jump around, and you didn't have to use the locker to move items around! This is very annoying.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Luxo Jr

(I feel like I just missed a step here or something):
I cannot re-arrange items in my inventory. When I click and drag the thumbnails, nothing moves. I can split stacks, and I can select more than one item with Shift, but nothing happens when I try to move anything.
I am using Windows 7 with Google Chrome.

Same here, but I'm on Windows 8.1 with chrome.

Tiny Explorer

Don't know if anyone has said it already but I keep getting this message after clicking save:
"We were unable to move yours items: nonce invalid"

I have a mac and am on google chrome.

It was working fine, but then after moving several more items around and saving it said that. Not sure what caused it. But none of my changes were saved.

A Y Y Z E E's Significant Otter

Generous Lunatic

Heeeyyyyy.

Whenever I hit "SAVE" it does the loading / processing thing - and that is it. For minutes on end. Longest I have timed is five minutes. When I open a new inventory tab, it shows my changes fine - that is, all the items I wanted moved to storage is moved, but then it shows the items still in my actual inventory as well.

I am on a Windows XP, using Mozilla (most recent updated Mozilla.)

-------------

ALSO: Would be nice to do an all select with the shift, instead if clicking each separate item.

------------

Thank you all for taking the time to do this - I know all new things are rough at the start, so I am sure the glitches and whatnot will be fixed as soon as they can, when they can. =)

High-functioning Datemate

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Tall Dark and Snarky
The Bug
After finishing arranging my inventory, several items actually got mixed up and pushed to the last page of my inventory. Furthermore, after trying to move those items back again, then the other items surrounding them were also pushed back. The third time I tried to rearrange them, a glitch occurred where every time I tried to select an item, it said that I did not own it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I also noticed that the storage count number ???/600 will not update until after you switch pages. For example, if I moved 2 items to the storage, the number did not become 2/600 until I changed pages. I've noticed that every single time I finish arranging my inventory, I'm always left with ???/600 in my empty storage even AFTER I change my page. Like this.
Notice how the storage is actually empty. When I refresh the page, this issue is resolved, but then I find that more items have been mysterious pushed to the back of my inventory.

Operating System
- Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser
Chrome/39.0.2171.71

Same problem
- Windows 8
- Mozilla/5.0

Devoted Cat

7,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I normally have multiple pages for the "Tops" category in my inventory, but only the first page displays and there are no links for the further pages. All the other categories are fine, but the "Tops" one isn't working.

I'm using Mac OSX and Safari.

EDIT: It happens on and off. Not every time I load inventory.

Shy Phantom

26,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Okay, so this may or may not be a bug, but I thought I'd take my chances.

The bug occurred while in my inventory on the equip tab.
I had items moved around (organized) and saved where they were, but when I take a look later, some items are no longer where I put them.
(Like, I sorted them by color [heehee] and next thing you know a purple item is in with the red ones.)
My opperating system is Windows, but not sure what type (if it's necessary, I'll find out).
Used in Google Chrome.

Hope this helps

Also, sorry if this has already been posted before xD

pandaman456's Waifu

Shy Kitten

21,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Bug
Try to explain in your problem detail.
- where it happened and what were you doing when it happened: in my inventory..
- how did it happen: There's a few problems:
1. my locker exceeds the limit of 600 - which is bad - but now the locker wont load properly or at all
2. when it eventually loads after like a 2 min wait. I cannot actually move the items in my locker into my inventory
3. it does not let me drag my items around and keeps saying there was an error and therefore it was not updated
4. i can not sort anything out
5. i can not sort items within my inventory either. - and i can not put anything from locker to inventory.
6. it only shows my first page of my equip items - i have 5 pages of equip items yet it only shows the first page

Operating System
Mac

Internet/Web Browser
Google chrome

Colorful Unicorn

27,275 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Winged 100
Other users have said the same problem as I'm having. I arrange it perfectly then see that other items at the bottom didn't move to the next page like expected, they were moved to the last page instead! It will be an endless cycle of moving stuff! It's really frustrating and annoying. :c

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
I can not move anything in my inventory, every time I click on anything it gives me that "No move" sign and nothing happens.

(I guess the large mouse covers the "no move"sign" but you get the gist.)

I have tried to move things on Firefox as well, people said it's a chrome issue, I think it's a window's 8 issue.

I can use my computer's touch screen BUT it's EXTREMELY laggy.

Windows 8 / Chrome + Firefox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces