Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Donator

All the links are links to my tumblr, just a warning so you all know what your clicking.

I will more than likely be selling my art via auction i'm too lazy to set up a store haha.

Style One: [x] [x]

Style Two: [x] [x]

Generous Millionaire

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Some Wench
All the links are links to my tumblr, just a warning so you all know what your clicking.

I will more than likely be selling my art via auction i'm too lazy to set up a store haha.

80b min for first and 50b min for second and i so want to buy a couple piece from you *u*

Benevolent Donator

Intoxicated Fluffiness
Some Wench

80b min for first and 50b min for second and i so want to buy a couple piece from you *u*

long time no see eh? haha

-rolls around in a blanket taco-

I'm a lazy butt but if you told me what i wanted i'll see if it gets the creative juices flowing, i'm in a art slump at the moment T^T. I tried doing a drawing the other day but couldn't get it right so i hit the redline forums and help and suggestions but sofar nobodys helped -quietly sobbing-

Generous Millionaire

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Some Wench
Intoxicated Fluffiness
Some Wench

I'm a lazy butt but if you told me what i wanted i'll see if it gets the creative juices flowing, i'm in a art slump at the moment T^T. I tried doing a drawing the other day but couldn't get it right so i hit the redline forums and help and suggestions but sofar nobodys helped -quietly sobbing-

I would love to help you get your creative juices flowing haha though i would only be able to offer in items, and i have a few on your wishlist and if that would be acceptable lol

Benevolent Donator

Intoxicated Fluffiness
Some Wench
Intoxicated Fluffiness
Some Wench

I would love to help you get your creative juices flowing haha though i would only be able to offer in items, and i have a few on your wishlist and if that would be acceptable lol

oh hush your self, we go way back if i like your request i'll do it for free you dork <3

Generous Millionaire

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Some Wench
Intoxicated Fluffiness
Some Wench
Intoxicated Fluffiness
Some Wench

oh hush your self, we go way back if i like your request i'll do it for free you dork <3

-gigglesnorts- hehe YAAY! and i would end up just tipping you all the things haha. Ok let me gather up the reference from my friend and we can see what you can do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff