Welcome to Gaia! ::

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Cherrieee
Ben Saladin
Cherrieee
Ben Saladin
Boundless gaze, ship interiors, and Hanafuda are three of my favorite backgrounds and they are cheap.
I like those as well whee

i dont have the ship one. Im wondering how it layers?

Try the last background with one of the hanging lantern items, candlelight embrace, or shrouded night and you'll see why I like it so much.
holy ******** thats beautiful! omgggg its so pretty

why arent you using that combination with your skull gun guy RIGHT NOW?

I use it for another avi. By the way if you find animated items with lighting effects, a lot end up behind backgrounds, and if the background has an obvious light source and shadows then it tends to look awesome.

Invisible Winner

Ben Saladin
Cherrieee
Ben Saladin
Cherrieee
Ben Saladin
Boundless gaze, ship interiors, and Hanafuda are three of my favorite backgrounds and they are cheap.

Try the last background with one of the hanging lantern items, candlelight embrace, or shrouded night and you'll see why I like it so much.

I use it for another avi. By the way if you find animated items with lighting effects, a lot end up behind backgrounds, and if the background has an obvious light source and shadows then it tends to look awesome.
this is the avi I managed to get from the Hanafuda bg <3

theres the one item i have (i forget the name but ill look for it now) and it has a snow bank and shadows behind the trees? it layers nicely with light animated items if i recall!

Invisible Winner

Shutaura
Cherrieee
Shutaura
Most of the Maddie Hatter Recolours? It's not really New Items but i personally love them and i'm almost done with the Collection heart
i really like the skirts <3 thanks for that!

I love the Skirt too, also the Hair heart Np! yum_puddi
yeah the hair is cute too <3 4laugh

Waltz Bunny's Partner In Crime

Cat

Cherrieee
Shutaura
Cherrieee
Shutaura
Most of the Maddie Hatter Recolours? It's not really New Items but i personally love them and i'm almost done with the Collection heart

I love the Set so much, it was kinda like 'Love at first sight' heart redface XD

Invisible Winner

Shutaura
Cherrieee
Shutaura
Cherrieee
Shutaura

I love the Set so much, it was kinda like 'Love at first sight' heart redface XD
i love when that happens <3 I try and then i give up, cause they come out with too many xd

Waltz Bunny's Partner In Crime

Cat

Cherrieee
Shutaura
Cherrieee
Shutaura
Cherrieee
Shutaura

i love when that happens <3 I try and then i give up, cause they come out with too many xd

True, but i can't give up now because i'm almost done with the Collection >< Though they did release another Recolour during the time when i was on Break... ._."

Vicious Kitten

18,290 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dew Drop
Pixie Queen
Sheryl Orange
Trickster's Stratagem
Portrait of a Dear Deer (And a lot of recolors)
Murder de Blanco ( and recolors)

So many more in my invo lol
too lazy

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Cherrieee
Ben Saladin
Cherrieee
Ben Saladin
Cherrieee
Ben Saladin

this is the avi I managed to get from the Hanafuda bg <3

theres the one item i have (i forget the name but ill look for it now) and it has a snow bank and shadows behind the trees? it layers nicely with light animated items if i recall!

OK, I'd love to know the name if you find it. Nice job. I love falling petals with the hanafuda backgrounds.

7,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

Cherrieee
cuteberry411
tbh this has pretty good legs for something SO cheap.
holy s**t.

you found a GOLD MINE

thanks for that <3 i bought 2 (cause i like the bow and the legs 4laugh )

ikr.
It's cute but like, no one wears or knows it.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

everything i have on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out