Welcome to Gaia! ::

if the devil showed up in the U.S. what nationality would he be, what region would he come from, and what kind of a background would he come from?

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He'd be the second cousin of Santa Claus and the Grandson of the Easter Bunny.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
He'd would be Hellian, from the ninth circle, and from a background of overimposing sky assholery.

Garbage

Variable, depending on the most likely demographic to successfully tempt the immediate intended target(s) of his shenannery.
Legend says he appears on crossroads of deserted back southeastern and midwestern roads 'round midnight, wearing a pure black suit (or was it pure white?) and looking something like Col. Sanders.
Go to Georgia and ask Johnny
I love all of these responses.
He'd probably look exactly like Jesus. He's supposed to be the Father of Lies after all!

Fanatical Zealot

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
PureCocainePureCocaine
Legend says he appears on crossroads of deserted back southeastern and midwestern roads 'round midnight, wearing a pure black suit (or was it pure white?) and looking something like Col. Sanders.

But he didn't look like Col. Sanders, he looked more like the truly evil person that everyone agrees is evil. Pure evil, utterly evil guy. Who is, Ryan Gosling. The most evil person in all of existence. Just look at those abs. EVIL! They are EVIL ABS! Full of EVIL! And oh god... shirtless... and wet... and AH!! THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT ME SATAN!!! Oh god... so hot... NO! Must not... satan....screw it. *drools*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Cupcakes HD on youtube
Would be called Lucy Fur. If I recall.

Actually "Lucifer" was never a name. It was a descriptor for Satan translated as "the Morning Star".
Whatever he needs to look like, talk like, and be like.

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
He'd be white, almost always wearing cargo shorts, sunglasses, spiked hair and a pink polo with a popped collar. He'd come from New Jersey and would be on the varsity football team.

He'd be referred to as Le White Jersey Devil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff