Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see featured in the next Community Update?

Avatar Arena Winners 0.1413612565445 14.1% [ 27 ]
Other Arena Winners 0.083769633507853 8.4% [ 16 ]
Subforum Spotlights 0.036649214659686 3.7% [ 7 ]
User-Run Events and Threads 0.18324607329843 18.3% [ 35 ]
Game Leaderboards 0.057591623036649 5.8% [ 11 ]
Interviews with NPCs 0.31937172774869 31.9% [ 61 ]
Community Contest 0.073298429319372 7.3% [ 14 ]
Other (Make a post and share!) 0.10471204188482 10.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 191 ]
1 2 3 >

Hello Gaians! I'm here in Gaia Community Discussion- popularly known as GCD- to conduct a very simple poll on what all of the daring, delightful Gaians want to read in the next Community Update segment hosted by yours truly.

It's wonderful day out there, so before we vote in that poll and reply with our suggestions, let's ask what a few of you are doing in this fantastically cold weather.

Okay! Results are in and it seems like a firm 93.6% of you are outright refusing to go outside, and want someone to deliver you free snacks! That's a new record! I admire your dedication to Gaia, and the world admires you as well! Thanking you one again for your fantastic input, this is Cindy Donovinh from Gaia 9 Action News, signing out.

UPDATE:

This thread is now closed! Please check out the next Community Update Thread here

Angelic Nitemare

How about interviews with community contributors, like Hassli or Yeata Zi?

Or both that the same time, because that amuses me so.

Business Hero

8,325 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
More emphasis on the arenas and other under appreciated features of the site.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Cindy

please give us a Behind the music like interview with the gaia NPCs

or a Where are they now please!

Trash

♥ I'd like to see a lot more of the arenas in the community updates, as well as interviews with NPCs.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Avatar arenas, they need more love. 3nodding

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Community updates?

I'd like to see something done with guilds if that is at all possible.

And arenas need more love, if you aren't going to update it at least give it some form of attention so it doesn't die out like the other site features.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ I'd be super keen if we could have more than two segments in your updates Cindy!
I love that for the two we've had we had the winners of the avatar arena's, but I would love spotlight on games highscores and fishing contest.
It wouldn't have to be too long, just recognising that they've put some real work into getting there.

I would also Love to see more interviews, with both Fantastic users like Yeata Zi from the Paparazzi or other fantastic contributors, and with NPCs too!
] :.

Angelic Champion

I voted in the poll before reading all the options. emotion_facepalm
I noticed the Community Contest option too late.

*whispers softly* IRL GAIA COSPLAY CONTESTTT~

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
More interviews with NPCs! Learning more about Gaia's NPCs is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
How about more events with G-corp? I haven't seen them around lately. And some events with the NPC's of zOMG? It's be nice to interact with them even if zOMG is no longer around.

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
An update on progress for expected features... say the inventory arranger and what not... just so we get an idea of how many more years we have to wait.

Time-traveling Senshi

I know NPCs are popular but please don't forget to sprinkle in some users who contribute to the community and not just the ones in the GCD but people who run things like long standing charity threads and very active and helpful guides too.

Creeper Bunny

W-Why did Diedrich say "Goodbye forever"...?

Wouldn't it be cool to combine some of the poll options? Like an interiew with a contest.
But it would be really cool to see the other arenas.
I never hear much hype for them, anyway. It would be nice to read a story or poem or see some pretty art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff