Welcome to Gaia! ::

So a while back, I sat through pretty much most of Inuyasha (I was in high school and it was fun to watch what I recorded on a Sunday morning when I had nothing else to do). Now I see that the series actually has an end. This leaves me with a few questions.

1) Is TFA worth it? Is it good?
2) I stopped around episode 125 or so of the original series. Do I need to finish it before starting TFA?

Shopper

random-man-will
So a while back, I sat through pretty much most of Inuyasha (I was in high school and it was fun to watch what I recorded on a Sunday morning when I had nothing else to do). Now I see that the series actually has an end. This leaves me with a few questions.

2) I stopped around episode 125 or so of the original series. Do I need to finish it before starting TFA?

1) Have yet to watch it, but I've heard it was better than the original.
2) I have yet to finish it, but I think it'd be better to finish it.

Peaceful Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
random-man-will

1: To me, it felt rushed, but I still enjoyed it.
2: I would recommend finishing before starting it, but that's just my opinion. Do what you want. smile

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really enjoyed watching it.It was pretty great in my opinion,especially the ending.

Fashionable Werewolf

i enjoyed Inuyasha i think you should finish it a few of the episodes are funny but that's just my opinion. whee

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
the only part i didn't like was the fact that they changed the voice actress for Kagome [english dubbed]
other than that, it was great. i mean what isn't there to love about Inuyasha? whee

Hunter

random-man-will

TFA takes place after the original, so yes I believe you should finish it first. Plus its InuYahsa, why wouldn't you watch it? 3nodding
I haven't finished TFA yet, but so far I really like it. I was a fan of the original and always wanted an ending, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

toys-argh-us's Waifu

1) Is TFA worth it? Is it good? Yes, for sure. It gives closure that we've all wanted! It's also very emotional too.
2) I stopped around episode 125 or so of the original series. Do I need to finish it before starting TFA? Nope! But I would read what happens in the last few episodes before you go forward with the series.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I just ordered all the seasons and the final act as well to re-watch it sense i stopped somewhere in the middle of the series back like 7 years ago and never ended up finishing it sweatdrop im kind of really excited for the final act to get here to see what thats like.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
You think you have won, and that the darkness will consume me, but you've yet to realize....

Yes, it is worth it, and yes it is good. It may feel a bit rushed, but that's only because it moves a lot faster then the original series. This is because unlike the original series, it really doesn't have any fillers. They animate the manga seemingly page by page. If I had to make a guess, I would say its because they failed to finish the first series cause they probably ran out of money for the animating process due to all the fillers they spent it on making. It really feels like they had a limited animating budget here, so they needed to finish up the Inuyasha story as fast and as accurately as possible.

Naw, I don't think you need to finish the original series first. You will probably be caught up with whats going on the minute you start final act.

that I AM THE DARKNESS!!!!!I can never be destroyed, as I am part of existence itself!
User Image

Dapper Vampire

2,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Like everyone else had been saying, it did feel a little rushed, but it was definitely worth watching. I enjoyed it very much.
1. Highly recommend you finishing TFA. The original series felt rushed. And the ending didnt seem fitting with many questions/situations unanswered. It was soo disappointing. So in my opinion, TFA answered everything that needed to be completed. You'll enjoy it ^^ Plus it's not to long compared to the original series.

2.No and yes; if you're aware of the main characters and plots you should be okay.
But all in all, Inuyasha is a great series ^^ So why no finish the whole thing instead of cutting it short~

Btw have you watched the movies?

Shy Seeker

da mo
I just ordered all the seasons and the final act as well to re-watch it sense i stopped somewhere in the middle of the series back like 7 years ago and never ended up finishing it sweatdrop im kind of really excited for the final act to get here to see what thats like.
i started on [AS] with it,hopefully i'll finish with it and have closure.i aswell lost track of it bc [AS]reruns but i already read the manga but it will fell better watching it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff